Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Not on saturday

BoL

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So what is the tourney I just played? And the next 3 scheduled today?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a mere two days into the new year, and we already have a controversy brewing in SBR PokerLand.....

for the sake of avoiding it, I hope they go ahead and run the next three, as well..........

I would vote for adding dailies on sat and sundays, make it 365 days in a row
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: astro61200

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    a mere two days into the new year, and we already have a controversy brewing in SBR PokerLand.....

for the sake of avoiding it, I hope they go ahead and run the next three, as well..........

I would vote for adding dailies on sat and sundays, make it 365 days in a row
    Bobbywaves would love it, he'd finish top 3 in the leaderboard annually just from playing 365 (366 this year!) days in a row. I wouldn't even care to lose my bet to him based on sheer endurance to play daily, the extra rollover points from those tournaments would be well worth it
    Last edited by astro61200; 01-02-16 at 04:12 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Bobbywaves would love it, he'd finish top 3 in the leaderboard annually just from playing 365 (366 this year!) days in a row. I wouldn't even care to lose my bet to him based on sheer endurance to play daily, the extra rollover points from those tournaments would be well worth it

Guy is dedicated. Actually had a heart attack and made them bring him his laptop in hospital on day 2 after he missed one day of poker. And its not just the dedication to play daily but the dedication to watch all the daily tournaments to ensure he signs up for the one with the lessor amounts of people.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And its not just the dedication to play daily but the dedication to watch all the daily tournaments to ensure he signs up for the one with the lessor amounts of people.
    Didn't work out so well for him tonight. Wasn't able to cash in the 19 person 9pm, which had 4 or 5 no shows.