Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Only 21 to go......

21 more dailies to be played this promo, which coincidentally is about the number of dailies I missed that WWaves played in.....

despite playing twenty more dailies than me this year (he missed one, I think), he's not posting the daily leaderboard any longer.....

hmm..... why is that, Wussila????

Good to luck to all, even you, waves, as we head down the homestretch for this promo!

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Seriously you missed ~20 whole year and complain about that? And who would you blame you missed those ~20?

Auto Donk

i didn't see any "complaint" associated with me missing 20; most of which were missed during glorious week-long trips to vegas, or as the result of long weekends spent in htown immersed in sex and so much total debauchery that I either lost track of what day it was and didn't sign up for the monday trny, or signed up but auto-folded as the result of my the "condition" I found myself in -- all by MY choosing and for which no one is responsible for but me (although I think one was due to someone having slipped me rohypinol at the club).....

and unlike many in today's society who never accept responsibility for their actions, I "blame" only myself........

just pointing out that SBR resident conpussy Wussila Waves trails me in our yearly contest despite having almost an entire month's worth of additional trnys under his belt......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-07-15 at 01:46 PM.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    21 more dailies to be played this promo, which coincidentally is about the number of dailies I missed that WWaves played in.....

despite playing twenty more dailies than me this year (he missed one, I think), he's not posting the daily leaderboard any longer.....

hmm..... why is that, Wussila????

Good to luck to all, even you, waves, as we head down the homestretch for this promo!
    there's 21 days left for the promo, but only 18 for the year's end. is your bet with bobbywaves till the end of the year or till the end of the promo? and one more point you have to clarify. on dec. 31 there will be tourney's on 3pm 7pm 9pm 11pm. will the 11pm tourney count (because it finishes in the new year)? I'm only pointing this out now , so there will be no misunderstandings (as in the past).

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    there's 21 days left for the promo, but only 18 for the year's end. is your bet with bobbywaves till the end of the year or till the end of the promo? and one more point you have to clarify. on dec. 31 there will be tourney's on 3pm 7pm 9pm 11pm. will the 11pm tourney count (because it finishes in the new year)? I'm only pointing this out now , so there will be no misunderstandings (as in the past).
    actually, only 17 til year's end......... as the promo says no trnys on 12/25 or 12/31

midnight, e.s.t., on the 31st is the cutoff..... no credit to either me or ww for any late trny results even if there are trnies on 12/31/15, and either of the two of us foolishly decides to play the late trny on 12-31
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-07-15 at 01:57 PM.

spider

actually, only 17 til year's end......... as the promo says no trnys on 12/25 or 12/31

midnight, e.s.t., on the 31st is the cutoff..... no credit to either me or ww for any late trny results even if there are trnies on 12/31/15, and either of the two of us foolishly decides to play the late trny on 12-31
    you're right. there's no promo tourney on dec.31, although there might be maybe a "special" new year's eve tourney, even though these do not count in the yearly leaderboard standings. so it looks like it will be dec,30 final standings.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

If you're staying in playing SBR poker on NYE there's bigger issues in life

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    If you're staying in playing SBR poker on NYE there's bigger issues in life
    lol..... you nailed this......

and buried your buddy waves yet again in the process..... second time you've this lately (the other being when you noted his 4th place victory in "broken" trny shouldn't count in any contests)....

how this time??? well your boi wussywaves tried to mandate that the late trny on last year's nye had to count in the standings!!!!!!!! obviously, in line with your rationale in this post, ConPussy Waves had no nye's plans, and was gonna be sitting at home jerking off and playing the 11 pm sbr daily.........

yep, uscpg has again nailed his loser bud waves..... you're burying the guy!!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

lol..... you nailed this......

and buried your buddy waves yet again in the process..... second time you've this lately (the other being when you noted his 4th place victory in "broken" trny shouldn't count in any contests)....

how this time??? well your boi wussywaves tried to mandate that the late trny on last year's nye had to count in the standings!!!!!!!! obviously, in line with your rationale in this post, ConPussy Waves had no nye's plans, and was gonna be sitting at home jerking off and playing the 11 pm sbr daily.........

yep, uscpg has again nailed his loser bud waves..... you're burying the guy!!!!
    thanks for clarifying my general statement of NYE plans and somehow including your rather weird infatuation with BW in it.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    thanks for clarifying my general statement of NYE plans and somehow including your rather weird infatuation with BW in it.

damn.... not having seen this video since the 1980's, it's now clear to me why the gay rod stewart was infatuated..... bruce jenner was a lot better lookin' back then when he dressed as a woman......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-08-15 at 08:26 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Auto Donk

wow, pull up one 80's video, and I see that these great performers/artists/bands, etc., named songs after every emotion I must be feeling for WW during our last month of this contest......

another band has in a very nostradamus like fashion predicted the future here in December, 2015, with this little dittie. How so you ask? Well, it combines the USC mascot (playing into my sadness over the Sarkisian lawsuit/situatiuon), euro-trash (covering the base of my last live poker play when two euro's took a bunch of cash off me), and some old-haggard lookin' blonde trannie (identical to the one that, along with bruce jenner, chased me off a cliff in a dream I had last night......) And, of course, it hits the "weird obsession" on hte head as well:

Auto Donk

Or, maybe it's just that I find WW's cool shades on top of his balding head, and his St Joseph's running back now out of shape physique, and his gloryholing habits, SIMPLY.........

JAKEPEAVY21

wow, pull up one 80's video, and I see that these great performers/artists/bands, etc., named songs after every emotion I must be feeling for WW during our last month of this contest......

another band has in a very nostradamus like fashion predicted the future here in December, 2015, with this little dittie. How so you ask? Well, it combines the USC mascot (playing into my sadness over the Sarkisian lawsuit/situatiuon), euro-trash (covering the base of my last live poker play when two euro's took a bunch of cash off me), and some old-haggard lookin' blonde trannie (identical to the one that, along with bruce jenner, chased me off a cliff in a dream I had last night......) And, of course, it hits the "weird obsession" on hte head as well:

those yellow banana shoes at the very beginning of the video look like what the Iron Sheik used to wear

Auto Donk

In addition to steaks and drinks at Morton's next time out, I may buy JJ Golda pair of those to wear while strolling through his home turf there at the Sevens......

but you're right! LOL

ps... the sheik, who was pretty much a fat slob, wishes he looked as good as this roided up action figure they made of him......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-08-15 at 08:59 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

In addition to steaks and drinks at Morton's next time out, I may buy JJ Golda pair of those to wear while strolling through his home turf there at the Sevens......

but you're right! LOL
    they would go great with a big hat and cane for all the pimps out there!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

damn.... not having seen this video since the 1980's, it's now clear to me why the gay rod stewart was infatuated..... bruce jenner was a lot better lookin' back then when he dressed as a woman......
    The woman in the music vid is Kay Lenz... once upon a time married to David Cassidy (late 70's/early 80's).
    She was also the 1st choice of director Ron Shelton for the part of Annie in BULL DURHAM (played by Susan Sarandon).

Ms.Lenz not my cup o' tea but if you think Bruce looked better, might be time for a a lil trip to the optometrist.

JAKEPEAVY21

but you're right! LOL

ps... the sheik, who was pretty much a fat slob, wishes he looked as good as this roided up action figure they made of him......
    The Sheik cut some funny promos back in the day, he is in rough shape these days from what I've seen.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The Sheik cut some funny promos back in the day, he is in rough shape these days from what I've seen.

apparently, his umbilical chord was attached to a persian hippo.....

ps.... the other guy answers the question "where are the ex-Cowboy linemen now?"
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    The woman in the music vid is Kay Lenz... once upon a time married to David Cassidy (late 70's/early 80's).
    She was also the 1st choice of director Ron Shelton for the part of Annie in BULL DURHAM (played by Susan Sarandon).

Ms.Lenz not my cup o' tea but if you think Bruce looked better, might be time for a a lil trip to the optometrist.
    lenz, schmenz.... I heard al michaels talking about the time he caught bruce in drag in the early 80's .... described him as hotter than Ms. Lenz, and definitely have to say sarandon must've had photos of someone fukin' a sheep to have snagged the role over either bruce or kay......

until we see how hot the now-65 year old trannie was back in his "down-lo" heyday during the 80s, when he was sporting a natural b rack (very similar to Ms. Lenz', I might add -- did we ever see the two of them in the same place at the same time????) -- I think we have to withhold judgment on who was actually hotter, optometrist or no optometrist....

Obviously, given how -- according to the President and the rest of the fukkin' politically correct world we live in -- absolutely stunning and gorgeous and glamorous ol bruicyboi is today at 65 (wasn't that the reaction to his Vogue mag cover), he had to be even hotter way back in the 80's on female hormones with a natural b to c rack.................
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

wow..... this classic shows the sheik in his undefeated prime, up against a young andre the giant..... Big Pussy Bompenseiro or Chaz Bono as the ref, too.........

undefeated Sheik pulled a three stooges "eye gouge" move, I think, to render Andre "unable to continue," thereby preserving his undefeated record in Toronto back in the mid-70s, despite the fact that Andre was literally "killing" the sheik up until that point in the match.......

video is also good "overall" evidence of why Canada is as fukked up as it is, too.........

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

but if you think Bruce looked better, might be time for a a lil trip to the optometrist.
    aint this the DAM TRUTH
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sweethook 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

12 bobbywaves 5430 37
    13 b1slickguy 5370 28
    14 ArunSh 5335 31
    15 imack 5295 31
    16 sportfan 5235 30
    17 empiremaker 5050 32
    18 Stefan 5025 31
    19 Grivas_Digeni 4950 21
    20 katstale 4940 29
    21 spurginobili1 4940 23
    22 BobLoblaw 4875 29
    23 BiTeMeUsAdOj 4765 24
    24 oneunder 4745 34
    25 snapperman2 4740 21
    26 AutoDonk 4715 27
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

spider

the oher side of the coin. (the one that counts)

AutoDonk 71 13,425
    13 BiTeMeUsAdOj 66 13,170
    14 downsouth 63 13,125
    bobbywaves
    84 12,945
    Last edited by spider; 12-13-15 at 02:41 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave spider 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    12 bobbywaves 5430 37
    13 b1slickguy 5370 28
    14 ArunSh 5335 31
    15 imack 5295 31
    16 sportfan 5235 30
    17 empiremaker 5050 32
    18 Stefan 5025 31
    19 Grivas_Digeni 4950 21
    20 katstale 4940 29
    21 spurginobili1 4940 23
    22 BobLoblaw 4875 29
    23 BiTeMeUsAdOj 4765 24
    24 oneunder 4745 34
    25 snapperman2 4740 21
    26 AutoDonk 4715 27
    a little update of that snapshot from no1here from about a week ago......

fig'd it was time to hit the gas a little bit..........

Name:  tighter race.PNG
Views: 59
Size:  10.3 KB