Miklos
    Miklos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37630

Just got in now!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, numerous people locked out of the 11. so it went off really light......

ww, deduct your 175 as they don't count....

if they don't replay it, i'll deduct my 50 from the 9 pm...... you don't get an extra 125 in our challenge due to a fuk up on the part of sbr

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, numerous people locked out of the 11. so it went off really light......

ww, deduct your 175 as they don't count....

if they don't replay it, i'll deduct my 50 from the 9 pm...... you don't get an extra 125 in our challenge due to a fuk up on the part of sbr
    If there was a major problem with either tourney, then SBR would replay them & not count pts. Obviously both tourney's played fine, so both will count jackass.

Auto Donk

your 175 pt deduct is noted;

just as my 110 you decided to deduct is noted;

to make it fair, my 50 from yesterday is deducted as well.

total deducts on year:

AD: - 160

WW: - 175

to make it easier for all to follow down the stretch, WW, I'll propose this:

i'll give you the fifteen pts and we no longer have to worry about deductions; it's straight up whoever is ahead of the other on the leaderboard; no math required.......

bobbywaves

your 175 pt deduct is noted;

just as my 110 you decided to deduct is noted;

to make it fair, my 50 from yesterday is deducted as well.

total deducts on year:

AD: - 160

WW: - 175

to make it easier for all to follow down the stretch, WW, I'll propose this:

i'll give you the fifteen pts and we no longer have to worry about deductions; it's straight up whoever is ahead of the other on the leaderboard; no math required.......
    Proposal denied, since we both know last nights tourney's played fine. Only deduction is your noted 110. Yis can look at all the evidence, then I'll be collecting your 5k & my 5k post up on 1/1.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Not my fight but if 11pm played with less than normal than it is advantageous to whoever was able to play it.

Auto Donk

waves has -175 pts off his yearly total
    donk has -160 pts off his yearly total

yisman, make note!

if pussy boy waves had any balls, he'd just say "fuk it, whoevers on top on 12-31-15 at midnight wins, no deducts or other calculations necessary

but we all know that would be, in his mind, giving up an edge he thought he'd acquired.........

now that it favors u getting an additional 15 pts, ww, i say we just go by the yearly leaderboard, that way everyone who might give a flyin' fuk (all six of them or so) will know exactly where we stand vs. one another
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-10-15 at 05:40 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Not my fight but if 11pm played with less than normal than it is advantageous to whoever was able to play it.
    Less than normal? No time slot has the same amount of players on a daily basis. So somehow it's my fault I signed up for the 11pm at 9:03pm, obviously not knowing what the total registration count would be? And my results should somehow not count? Get a clue. Good thing you're not a poker mod, fortunately Sammy demonstrates common sense.

bobbywaves

yisman, make note
    The only agreed deduction was documented when our challenge started: Donkey -110.

Auto Donk

and now this one, dumbass......... "WW -175; AD -50"

I've documented it well......

here's to me continuing to own your ass by the avg. margin I have this year, so that your ill-gotten 175 points being deducted from your yearly total winds up totally irrelevant!!!!!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Less than normal? No time slot has the same amount of players on a daily basis. So somehow it's my fault I signed up for the 11pm at 9:03pm, obviously not knowing what the total registration count would be? And my results should somehow not count? Get a clue. Good thing you're not a poker mod, fortunately Sammy demonstrates common sense.

Didnt say they have the same amount on a daily basis. Said if the number was well below average. If the average for the 11pm is 35 players and only 28 signed up(and who knows how many no shows ) due to not being able to log in from 915 to 10:45 then that is substantially below average and therefore affects the integrity of the game.

It is what it is. I personally dont care but if Sammy or anyone else was worried about it being correct then something would be done as anyone fairly judging a poker contest would have a similar view. In the grand scheme of things its probably pretty trivial other than in cases such as you versus donk by which a advantage (how great who knows) was obtained by being allowed to play with a lessor field due to software issues with SBR poker.

And nobody said it was your fault. I said it is what it is.

Auto Donk

and to avoid any future angle shooting in this contest based on sbr malfunctions, you and I hereby agree that on any day that sbr acknowledges a significant malfunction that affects either my or your daily tournament (members ability to join tournament, members being frozen out and unable to play although signed up, etc. etc.,) the points for that day's tourneys do not count for either of us.........

that way neither you or I can claim the other was unfairly advantaged, as you clearly were yesterday......... this way you won't have to show your true conman colors of trying to gain any advantage you possibly can by working malfunctions to your benefit, etc.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I never got in the 9pm after the boot always said the same thing I gave up after many tries

bobbywaves

and to avoid any future angle shooting in this contest based on sbr malfunctions, you and I hereby agree that on any day that sbr acknowledges a significant malfunction that affects either my or your daily tournament (members ability to join tournament, members being frozen out and unable to play although signed up, etc. etc.,) the points for that day's tourneys do not count for either of us.........

that way neither you or I can claim the other was unfairly advantaged, as you clearly were yesterday......... this way you won't have to show your true conman colors of trying to gain any advantage you possibly can by working malfunctions to your benefit, etc.
    Since I wasn't unfairly advantaged as you claim, I'll agree to nothing.

Auto Donk

whatever WW....... keep causing confusion and try to benefit from it......

as it stands, I'm owning you by more than the disputed points anyway........ go get your shine box...........

ps..... you posted the yearly leader board link about 30-40 times during the meek 3-day period a while back when you sucked, literally, or i guess it's actually "sucked out" your way to a few miracle finishes and took the lead over me for that oh-so-brief time period......

post up the present one, you f'n prick.............

Many say regardless of any other stat, the ultimate, most important stat is "scoreboard".....

well, with only 51 days left in the year (and 314 in the bank), so far the scoreboard reads:

311 - 3 in favor of AD!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-10-15 at 10:41 PM.