Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck Mr. KLC.....

and any others out there who might play at pureshit.com, where we have a wsop main event seat up for grabs at 2 pm cst today.....

all he or I have to do is dust a rigged as shit rng, a crooked website operated by thieves, and about 700 very unskilled donks, and one of us will be headed to vegas........

Good luck today, KLC!

(we should get BiteMe to teach us how to skype, in case we hit the same table -- we could collude "sbr style" to make it to the final table, then go at it mano- o - mano for the title!)

ps. if we hit the same table, just know I can't even say "hi", as purecaca.com hit me with the "lifetime chat ban" about a year or so ago....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Same to you, brother! Looks like they only have 675 players instead of 750, so that helps a little bit. I've been hot there lately. Got 2nd place out of 878 players in the $300 grand prize tourney on Thursday, and took home $150. I know you've gone pretty deep into those bigger tourneys lately also. The secret to that site is to just go slow and steady. The best hand rarely wins, and if you are too aggressive before the flop, those players are stupid enough to call you with shit, and then win with that hand. Its best to be conservative with your initial bet, and then hit those donks hard if you do well with the flop. Of course, their river cards are worse than the ones here....... Nonetheless, good luck. Already told the wife to leave me alone at 2pm today. I'll throw you a "Hi!" any way, if we are at the same table. I'll feel your welcoming reply through the computer screen.

Auto Donk

well said about how to play the site.............. i hadn't put much effort into qualifying for this one, but stayed up late friday to acquire 4 entries into the four remaining semi's yesterday; got it done in the 4:05 pm trny, with two entries left over........ slow and steady was a "must do" in that one, and will be today...

tho i'd love to be one of the few that will run it up to 20k in chips in the first 15 mins.......

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What site?

And good luck, men!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

im not sure of this but it sounds a lot like this site

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    What site?

And good luck, men!
    Pureplay. Thanks!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    im not sure of this but it sounds a lot like this site
    its poker is f'n a nightmarish disaster, much like all "Rigged Shithole" tm online poker sites; frustrating as hell, but every now and then u draw the black bean and find yourself programmed to win a trny or two.......

I won regularly until they imposed a lifetime chat ban on me, which apparently comes with a pre-programmed "doom switch" that prevents you from winning much in the actual real money trnies they run each week........

but I won a free lifetime membership to it during my trial period, so I never have to pay em a dime to play there..... (most people pay a monthly fee somewhere between 17 - 29 bucks per month)

oh yah, gummo, it's called "pureplay.com"........ known around my house as "pureshit.com" or "purecaca.com"

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Already see it on the 2nd hand. Someone goes all in with a pair of Q's. He gets call by a player with 10 J. The flop comes up with 2 10's and a J. Pureplay at its finest.

Auto Donk

i got sbr'd rather early, am out...... set cracked by runner runner for a wheel, idiot calls with a3 off, had tens..... hit 2500 early had jj and tens that I had to lay down on ace flops with all in's in front of me.....

sucks, but that's purecaca.com for ya

take it down if you're still in it.... (and yes, damn near every hand had a runner runner bad beat or river suckout ... some poor dillweed flopped top two with ace 8, only to see it evaporate to ace 7 winning the hand due to runner runner for a four card flush... sick beats galore for everyone in it)

if you're still in it, take it down!!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Got knocked out at #302. First hand's flop was great, but couldn't buy another one for the rest of the game. We'll get them in January.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ..... (most people pay a monthly fee somewhere between 17 - 29 bucks per month)
    I'll never get this