Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

AFK day!

I'm super excited to play with 30 AFKs starting in 10 minutes...

Bring back the Auto kick!

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Definitely bring back auto-kick please.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Why is auto-kick necessary again? What impact does an afk player have on your poker strategy exactly?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Why is auto-kick necessary again? What impact does an afk player have on your poker strategy exactly?
    6 of the 10 people at our table were AFK. 20 minutes before any table switching occurred. Plus having 4 people at the table doesn't create very much action. The 15 minute window before being kicked was perfect. I had to use that several times myself. But an entire tournament is madness. We have AFKs cashing nowadays. How is that not absurd?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    6 of the 10 people at our table were AFK. 20 minutes before any table switching occurred. Plus having 4 people at the table doesn't create very much action. The 15 minute window before being kicked was perfect. I had to use that several times myself. But an entire tournament is madness. We have AFKs cashing nowadays. How is that not absurd?
    Of course it's absurd, the auto boot shouldn't have been lifted.

Good luck getting through to Tripe, my dog has more common sense than him.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

learn how to use it to your advantage...keep things as they are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Shrug, if you can't play around afk people, I don't know what to tell ya

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

No tourney auto boots people. Stop asking for mickey mouse rules

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    No tourney auto boots people. Stop asking for mickey mouse rules
    Thats because their tournaments are much bigger fields. No impact on placing whatsoever. Please tell me where one can play tournaments and still be able to cash with no entry fee while being AFK. I will sign up within 11-13 minutes. I do agree that the AFK rule isn't the most important issue. But I would like to see it addressed at some point in the future.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

at first i thought you must have made this thread based on having the same luck I've had with Ace Fukkin' King on this site, (ie losing repeatedly to ace rag, duces, aq, j10, q9, 29, 10 3, 24, 69, etc etc etc.)........... I've managed to keep my AK losing streaks in the single digits these days. Nothing like the joe dimaggio-ish 50-something straight AK losses several months back......

instead, it's about f'n auto folders...... just steal the f'n blinds. Essentially, it's like your table has 5-6 WussyWaves' sitting at it....... build your stack with these free chips..... (or, do like tripe and I, raise those blinds every time, and wind up in all sorts of hands you'd never find yourself in but for trying to steal 75 chips worth of blinds)......

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    at first i thought you must have made this thread based on having the same luck I've had with Ace Fukkin' King on this site, (ie losing repeatedly to ace rag, duces, aq, j10, q9, 29, 10 3, 24, 69, etc etc etc.)........... I've managed to keep my AK losing streaks in the single digits these days. Nothing like the joe dimaggio-ish 50-something straight AK losses several months back......

instead, it's about f'n auto folders...... just steal the f'n blinds. Essentially, it's like your table has 5-6 WussyWaves' sitting at it....... build your stack with these free chips..... (or, do like tripe and I, raise those blinds every time, and wind up in all sorts of hands you'd never find yourself in but for trying to steal 75 chips worth of blinds)......
    he has

he got it all in vs my AK with his AT

guess what

his AT wins

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

there are much bigger issues in the world and on sbr than to complain about this...what is the complaint about having less people to beat? I don't get it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    there are much bigger issues in the world and on sbr than to complain about this...what is the complaint about having less people to beat? I don't get it.
    exactly, very well put..... i'd much rather be playing against auto folders than skilled opponents...... tho on sbr there are few of either......

Golden Boy yearly chip leader excluded, of course, as he is year in and year out by far the most skilled player on the site.