USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Impressive top 22

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Really wish the poker tournament schedule was better. Work during the day, and 11 o'clock is way too late to play. Gotta sleep sometime.
    Points Awarded:

dogracin gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogracin

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Bring back the 9 pm.

Miklos
    Miklos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37630

Bring back the 10 am ET

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if you're flipping with a better hand against theGiant preflop you've already lost
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-24-15 at 09:41 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Miklos View Post
    Bring back the 10 am ET
    Bring back the 9 pm.
    Screw all these special tourney time requests.... How about "bringing back" something meaningful, like JoJo's ghost busting & daily update videos?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

You have some real balls posting in these threads Babywaves.
    It's either balls or a tremendous lack of dignity.
    You've played in almost 4 times the events than the guy ahead of you & you have less points.
    The Giant has played in less events & has a thousand more points.
    It's virtually impossible to play as much as you do & produce worse results.
    Entering & sitting out the entire tournament could produce better results.
    I get that you are unemployed & have a $hit ton of time on your hands but, couldn't that time be better spent doing something that your good at?
    Mack on Costa Rican women online ...or read about social anxiety or hooked on phonics.

Save your time BOB....I dont care to play SBR poker & if I did, it would just move you down one more rung on the ladder.

If I'm a broke Dikk fukk & you sit around all day playing free poker.... What does that make you?

Good luck BOB. You're gonna need it after this Embarrassing performance so far.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You have some real balls posting in these threads
    You have some real balls posting in a poker forum, when it's clearly evident you don't play poker.

You've played in almost 4 times the events than the guy ahead of you & you have less points.
    The Giant has played in less events & has a thousand more points.
    Really, then why do I see the same cast of characters every weeknight?

It's virtually impossible to play as much as you do & produce worse results.
    Funny how I have the most cashes, while producing the "worst results."

Entering & sitting out the entire tournament could produce better results.
    Then prove your theory, enter & sit out. You will get the same non cash results, same as if you played Jay.

I get that you are retired & have a $hit ton of time on your hands but, couldn't that time be better spent doing something that your good at?
    Yep, time spent on things I excel at: Sports investing & poker.

Save your time BOB....I dont care to play SBR poker & if I did, it would just move you down one more rung on the ladder.
    Play poker & prove your statement.

I'm a broke Dikk fukk & you sit around all day playing free poker.... What does that make you?
    It obviously makes me financially well off, firing away $500 bets on a daily basis. I'm not a working stiff like you Jay, I have the luxury of waking up late & spending my days as I please.

Suck it Jay.jpg

Suck it Jay (1).jpg

Suck it Jay (2).jpg
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 09-24-15 at 01:01 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Screw all these special tourney time requests.... How about "bringing back" something meaningful, like JoJo's ghost busting & daily update videos?

Sorry Bobbo, some of us haves wives and kids that we enjoy spending time with and vice versa.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Sorry Bobbo, some of us haves wives and kids that we enjoy spending time with and vice versa.
    No need to be sorry for me DS, been there done that.

I enjoy my free time & answering to nobody, sorry for you.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

You have some real balls posting in a poker forum, when it's clearly evident you don't play poker.

Then prove your theory, enter & sit out. You will get the same non cash results, same as if you played Jay.

It obviously makes me financially well off, firing away $500 bets on a daily basis. I'm not a working stiff like you Jay, I have the luxury of waking up late & spending my days as I please.

Suck it Jay.jpg

Suck it Jay (1).jpg

Suck it Jay (2).jpg
    Jay was exaggerating for effect...it's a literary device not usually recognized until one has reached a 2nd or 3rd grade reading level, but chin up, you can get there some day if you get help

For the most part, he's right though...your performance is consistently bad, and you can only win more than average when payouts are skewed with participation rewards and you can fold to mincashes. While you're quick to remind us you lucked into winning a challenge once, it doesn't change the fact you play poorly....ironically, your inability grasp that concept is exactly why you're a poor player

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Suck it Jay.jpg

Suck it Jay (1).jpg

Suck it Jay (2).jpg

Bobbo, you arbing all those?

bobbywaves

Negative, no trustworthy books to arb with.

Wanted to sign up with Bovada for possible dog arbs, but the cheesy book doesn't accept NJ residents & charges ludicrous deposit fees.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    For the most part, he's right though...your performance is consistently bad, and you can only win more than average when payouts are skewed with participation rewards and you can fold to mincashes. While you're quick to remind us you lucked into winning a challenge once, it doesn't change the fact you play poorly....ironically, your inability grasp that concept is exactly why you're a poor player
    Yet I was good enough to take you for 29k, winning by 2k. So if finishing 7th on annual board is playing poorly to you Tripe, then a 2nd grader could figure out how pathetic your game is.

Triple_D_Bet

Haha, my thoughts exactly...bobbo's not the gambling type with any significant amounts. If he's not arbing, he's probably booking bets from other people and squeezing them for extra juice

Yet I was good enough to take you for 29k, winning by 2k. So if finishing 7th on annual board is playing poorly to you Tripe, then a 2nd grader could figure out how pathetic your game is.
    While you're quick to remind us you lucked into winning a challenge once, it doesn't change the fact you play poorly....ironically, your inability grasp that concept is exactly why you're a poor player
    But speaking of annual leaderboards, why haven't we heard about you being on one recently? Seems like I remember you considering it to be the pinnacle of poker achievements for a brief moment this year, but now we haven't heard anything about how great it is in a while....wonder why that is???

bobbywaves

Haha, my thoughts exactly...bobbo's not the gambling type with any significant amounts. If he's not arbing, he's probably booking bets from other people and squeezing them for extra juice
    Haha, Tripe's jealousy is quite evident. You work & can't afford to bet $5, let alone $500, You never posted a screen shot of any wagers/balances, as I've done.

While I'm retired, firing away $500/game, & posted many screen shots throughout the years as proof.

Triple_D_Bet

Haha, Tripe's jealousy is quite evident. You work & can't afford to bet $5, let alone $500, You never posted a screen shot of any wagers/balances, as I've done.

While I'm retired, firing away $500/game, & posted many screen shots throughout the years as proof.
    Correct, I haven't posted a screenshot...I've got nothing to prove to you, and when I say I bet $500 units, you're about the only one who won't believe me. Of course, if you disagree, feel free to wager 30k points on it....but we all know the answer, you're too chickenshit to back up your verbal diarrhea

You also seem a bit confused, but people who work for what they want tend to have more than people who sit around unemployed and collect low-income subsidies. Maybe that's all you want in life, but I and many others want more than to live off other's generosity, and are willing to work for what we want. If you don't get that...well, I guess it's just one more thing to add to the long, long list of things you don't understand

bobbywaves

Correct, I haven't posted a screenshot...I've got nothing

and when I say I bet $500 units, you're about the only one who won't believe me.

Triple_D_Bet

Does it ever strike you as a bit sad that the only way you can make sense of something is if you misquote a person? Ever stop and think about what that says about you?

bobbywaves

Does it ever strike you as a bit sad that the only way you can make sense of something is if you misquote a person? Ever stop and think about what that says about you?
    Are you ignorantly trying to say, you didn't write the words I quoted?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

no dog in the fight here but posting screenshots does not mean much...they can be manipulated or be someone else's account.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

What's this about a 29k challenge?
    I've never heard about this before.

Can you fill us in babywaves.

This sounds like big news.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What's this about a 29k challenge?
    I've never heard about this before.

Can you fill us in babywaves.

This sounds like big news.
    Jay, given that you and most everyone else on the site hasn't heard of WW's triumph in this regard, I created a thread that will fill you in............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-27-15 at 02:00 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Are you ignorantly trying to say, you didn't write the words I quoted?
    The same guy who thinks playing 84o is always a mistake thinks quotes taken out of context are meaningful? Say what you will about the guy, he's at least consistently stupid

Noticed you went out of your way not to quote the following:
    But speaking of annual leaderboards, why haven't we heard about you being on one recently? Seems like I remember you considering it to be the pinnacle of poker achievements for a brief moment this year, but now we haven't heard anything about how great it is in a while....wonder why that is???
    I think most agree that you're developmentally challenged, no need to keep proving it to us...although demonstrating a lack of object permanence is probably good clinical evidence for which area(s) of the brain are most impacted