bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Attn Sammy: Poker error message

Sammy,

I'm able to register & play a tourney, with the error message below popping up only once before I register. But for cash ring games it's more of a problem, this error message pops up prior to the start of every hand & prevents my play from being counted towards rollover.

I tried these fixes: Closed poker client & reopened, to no avail. I uninstalled poker program & downloaded again, to no avail.

Here's a screenshot of the error message:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  12.2 KB

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Broke dikk troll alert.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

maybe because you are NOT ROLLING over like everyone else! I had a 1 month ban for doing rollover like you do them

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    maybe because you are NOT ROLLING over like everyone else! I had a 1 month ban for doing rollover like you do them
    Did you even read my post, or you just can't comprehend? I assume the latter.

I was at a cash game hi/lo table today with 9 other people, including Gummo & others. So tell me POS, how is sitting at a table with 9 other people not rolling over like everyone else? How come you never have a clue what you're talking about?

Your 2 month ban was not from rolling like me, or I obviously would have been banned as well. The difference is I'm not a POS like you, I don't flip to avoid rake.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY