katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job PanamaBrad & Team World

I watched that match Brad. Awesome job against the legendary (favorite Son) Bracerman. Nothing you could do. I will face him tomorrow night to close the show if he has the cajones? My jinx I have going in this might to work to my advantage against him.

World, its still anybody's ball game. I don't want to believe those conspiracy rumors that its in SBR's financial interest if USA teams win. Although I could see why some people might believe that.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Judging by my high stakes black jack performance, the rumor may have something to it!

p.s. Brad is the best

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Thanks for the shoutout guys. Not acting like I am worlds best player, but I do know how to get it in when I am being shelled with good cards. Have had good cards all 3 days. Bracerman is just evil lololol You take him tomorrow Kat.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Sorry PB, that was the sickest suckout of my life, and that was just to chop. You were 99.6% on the flop. SBR magic.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't you just hate it when the villain turns out to be a nice guy. lolol Cya tomorrow night Bracerman and I hope one of our 2 countries is still in the hunt.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

This is brutal. I'm glad no points are deducted for 4th place.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    Thanks for the shoutout guys. Not acting like I am worlds best player, but I do know how to get it in when I am being shelled with good cards. Have had good cards all 3 days. Bracerman is just evil lololol You take him tomorrow Kat.
    And when you have put them all in behind you have found a way to miracle.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

Taking a nap until just before 7pm tournament. If someone can contact ledsep26 please get him to reply PM, or at least read it.