bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobbywaves, I am kicking your ass in the annual challenge. Post your screenshot if you think that you are ahead
    Not necessary, as I know I'm ahead. What POS thinks, is irrelevant to Waves.

But since you think you're ahead, feel free to post your screenshot.

To claim you're kicking my ass, only further demonstrates your ignorance.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    If I was scared as you ignorantly claim, then why did I accept a 2nd challenge from you? Furthermore, why would I offer you a 3rd challenge?

I have accepted your short term high variance challenges twice. But of course you haven't accepted an annual challenge from me, because you know you'll suffer the same fate as your buddy Tripe.
    What about 4 months and approximately 80 tournaments constitutes short terms with high variance. NFL plays 16 games, NBA 82 so not like were talking one week. We are talking 80 or so tournaments when I ve already schooled you over the previous 130 or so.

And since you want to reference Triple and your annual contest with him I will happily take the same stakes you wagered with him. What was it? So now since we both know one of us has a set of balls and the other one runs his mouth and then pussies away why dont you just do yourself a favor and move on. You, I and anyone else actually reading this knows your scared. Its fine, I understand it, I wouldnt want to play anymore either if I knew the likely result was getting smoked again. So stick to offering up long term challenges for what amounts to dollars a day so you can at least save face with yourself.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    What about 4 months and approximately 80 tournaments constitutes short terms with high variance. NFL plays 16 games, NBA 82 so not like were talking one week. We are talking 80 or so tournaments when I ve already schooled you over the previous 130 or so.
    Keep deflecting & ignoring the questions posed to you, it's what you do best. Let's see, 4 months < 12 months, greatly diminishing variance. Trying to compare poker to a NFL & NBA schedule, doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

So now since we both know one of us has a set of balls & bankroll management skills, while the other one runs his mouth and then pussies out of an annual challenge. I'll move on now.
    Fixed that for ya DS.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

There IS NO variance in that many tournaments! You are just a pussy bobbywaves! Hell even I am kicking your ass in the yearly challenge! Post your screenshot, what are you afraid of?

bobbywaves

There IS NO variance in that many tournaments! You are just a pussy bobbywaves! Hell even I am kicking your ass in the yearly challenge! Post your screenshot, what are you afraid of?
    Waiting for your screenshot to prove your claim POS. We both know you won't post it, last time you posted screenshot I proved you wrong as usual.

bobbywaves

There IS NO variance in that many tournaments!
    Exactly my point idiot. That's why I prefer annual challenges, while DS prefers 2-3 month challenges.

playersonly69

post your screenshot bobby?? what in the hell are you worried about??

Are you going to try and cheat later this year??? Of course you cant do anything with trying to scam someone. I already know your total and it is about 45 points below mine. It may be 75 points below mine, but I gave you credit for a 30 point cash which may be correct

bobbywaves

I already know your total and it is about 45 points below mine. It may be 75 points below mine, but I gave you credit for a 30 point cash which may be correct
    Wrong, as you're losing POS.

But let's pretend you're correct. You previously claimed you were kicking my ass. Now you're claiming a whopping 45 pt lead. Just one example of many, as to why you have no credibility on this forum POS.

playersonly69

Well 45 points IS KICKING YOUR ASS since I have played 42 fewer tournaments than you have.

Post your screenshot you piece of shit or you have no credibility and are lying out your ass as usual

bobbywaves

Well 45 points IS KICKING YOUR ASS

Why did you miss 42 tourney's POS?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Exactly my point idiot. That's why I prefer annual challenges, while DS prefers 2-3 month challenges.
    I've beaten you handily over 130 tournaments. Missing 5 times as many as you over the above time frame. I offered to run another 4 months (80 or so tounaments)where again you would play at least a weeks plus more tourneys than I would and you chicken shit away citing short term variance. One day do yourself a favor and take generic statistics course then tell us the percentage difference in expected outcome of our current sample size of approx 130 and a year long sample size of 240 or so. You will be surprised (or lost) at how closely the first number predicts the 2nd.

First ... 11121314