mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Sunday (Rebuy) Tournament

i guess one way to put an end to the rebuy/no rebuy tourney controversy is to kill it all together.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wow, that sucks!!!!

this means my only poker today will be on pureshit.com.... uh, I mean, PurePlay.com..... their 5 pm $2,000 trny

tho I guess I can't complain, as I took down 740 donks last night in winning their $1,000 nightly..... (Mr. KLC, who plays on that shithole site, will appreciate that accomplishment more than most):
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-16-15 at 01:44 PM.

Auto Donk

hey mods/poker room boss..... ANY REASON WHY THE SUNDAY TRNY IS MISSING?

CAN U PUT THE TOURNY UP, PLEASE?????

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

What is this pureplay?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    What is this pureplay?
    google the crap; it's a rigged shit hole poker site that charges a monthly fee around twenty bucks per month to play there --- I don't know as it's free for me, as I won one of their weekly "free lifetime membership trnys" during my promotional period, so I've never had to pay those dickweeds a dime..........

have a weekly 2k and 5k trny, give away four or five wsop m.e. seats per year, and have nighly 500 and 1,000 dollar trnys

the play is horrible -- donk city -- and the bad beats/rigged shithole hands are as bad, if not worse, than they are on sbr......

i've made a couple grand per year playing on it during weekend trnys....

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Mike should feel better now

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I'm lost, help me out UK..

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Mikejamm been real mad lately about not being able to rebuy. He kept saying why even have it if no rebuy. Or did you mean you're lost without the rebuy? lol
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave 4uk4life 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

any word from anyone at sbr as to why it's gone????

wtf?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

hello?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Mikejamm been real mad lately about not being able to rebuy. He kept saying why even have it if no rebuy. Or did you mean you're lost without the rebuy? lol
    Dude, go fuk yourself! I was trying to look out for all of us! How about you not worry about how fuk'in "mad" I get and speak the fuk up about these dumb asses inability to even get a Sunday tourney up here, like mpas did!

mikejamm

Again, how fuk'in concerned you are about me! You got nothing better to do? Really dude, think of something intelligent to say "before" you open your big mouth!

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Again, how fuk'in concerned you are about me! You got nothing better to do? Really dude, think of something intelligent to say "before" you open your big mouth!
    Mike, I've never had a problem with you and I wasn't saying anything bad. You posted in threads that they should fix it or take it down. I'm pretty sure we've always got along but you either need anger management or you are bipolar sir. Either way I'd like to kindly ask you don't act like an internet tough guy and talk shit to me. Seek help brother, I'm serious

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just everyone calm down and smoke a bowl.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    google the crap; it's a rigged shit hole poker site that charges a monthly fee around twenty bucks per month to play there --- I don't know as it's free for me, as I won one of their weekly "free lifetime membership trnys" during my promotional period, so I've never had to pay those dickweeds a dime..........

have a weekly 2k and 5k trny, give away four or five wsop m.e. seats per year, and have nighly 500 and 1,000 dollar trnys

the play is horrible -- donk city -- and the bad beats/rigged shithole hands are as bad, if not worse, than they are on sbr......

i've made a couple grand per year playing on it during weekend trnys....
    You won a lifetime membership and also won a few tourneys? That doesn't sound rigged to me. Ill have to check it out.

Auto Donk

i've won dozens of trnies on it, final tabled and have two 2nd place finishes in their 5k sat night trny, worth 750 each....... in two years of play, almost three, have won about 4500; most of it over the first year and a half.....

only play a few weekend trnies and for the wsop seat, as it's such a bad beat shit hole.... im pretty sure they have "house accts" and bots that claim the majority of the money; and the play is absolutely terrible.

you've been warned. oh yah, they tried to screw me out of the lifetime membership trny I won at first, not until I talked to the owner on the phone did I get it; some dickweed named Jason........

it's as frustrating of a site as sbr; and there's 20x the no. of players in the bigger real money trnies........ but they do give away 4-5 wsop seats each year to the main event, and unlike sbr, they don't try to take a cut of the action....... they do tax you on it immediately (cabo is probably finding out about the tax ramifications of his win by now), and they give you no hotel or airfare; you're on your own

mikejamm

Mike, I've never had a problem with you and I wasn't saying anything bad. You posted in threads that they should fix it or take it down. I'm pretty sure we've always got along but you either need anger management or you are bipolar sir. Either way I'd like to kindly ask you don't act like an internet tough guy and talk shit to me. Seek help brother, I'm serious
    Dude, I don't have a problem with you either, but don't get on here and say stupid shit like "mike should be happy now" what the fuk is that suppose to mean? You made a dumb ass fuk'in comment like I had something to do with it. Furthermore, your ignorant assumption that I need anger management or am bipolar is, again, you showing your stupidity about something you have not a fuk'in clue about.

A simply apology goes a long way, that is if your man up to say it. I could easily say you're a fuk'in racist for posting an avatar with Mr. T holding a "snickers" bar. Again, just do what you do, eat fuk'in pizzas and shut the fuk up with your dumb ass comments.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Dude, I don't have a problem with you either, but don't get on here and say stupid shit like "mike should be happy now" what the fuk is that suppose to mean? You made a dumb ass fuk'in comment like I had something to do with it. Furthermore, your ignorant assumption that I need anger management or am bipolar is, again, you showing your stupidity about something you have not a fuk'in clue about.

A simply apology goes a long way, that is if your man up to say it. I could easily say you're a fuk'in racist for posting an avatar with Mr. T holding a "snickers" bar. Again, just do what you do, eat fuk'in pizzas and shut the fuk up with your dumb ass comments.
    Mike I'm not going to sit here and let you mouth off to me buddy. I don't owe you shit. You said in a thread they need to fix it or remove it. They removed it(I assume to fix it). When I said "Mike would be happy" I said that literally, as in you should be happy they are fixing it now. It's not my fault in your angry ass state that you jump the gun and assume I'm being a smartass. Btw, my avatar is from the commercial he did, what that has to do with racism is beyond me. If anyone is due an apology it's me from you, but I don't want it, don't need it. You sir are an asshat and have no idea how to treat people due to your insecurities that everyone is out to get you. BTW, Keep attacking people verbally and see where that gets you

mikejamm

4uk, just how fuk'in stupid are you anyway? Go back and read the opening post in my thread dumb ass!

Don't call a fuk'in poker tourney a "Rebuy" when there are no options to "Rebuy"

What's the deal with this shit? A damn 30pt rebuy tourney we've been playing for months, and now there's no option to rebuy? Come the fuk on! This is low stakes shit and it was great the way it was!

Bring back the rebuy options on the Saturday and Sunday tourneys!

No where in this thread did I say they need to "fix it or remove it"! Don't put your made up fuk'in words here that I did not say! If fact, I was rather pleasant about it, simply asking sbr to bring back the rebuy options for Sat and Sun tourneys. Your "assumption" that I was "real" mad or that I wanted the tourney "removed", just proves your ignorant stupidity and that you really need to learn how to fuk'in read!

It goes without saying, that a "rebuy" tourney without rebuys is not really a rebuy tourney, now is it, 4uk? That's what I and several others here were pointing out. You took it upon you dumb hillbilly self to assume I said to remove it and that "I'd be happy now" The real asshat here is you and your dumbass lame comments.

Again, the next time you think my might have an intelligent thought, just let it go bud.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't believe they took it down? I didn't even notice.

Regardless though... How hard is it to say "no more rebuys"?????? Or... fellas we're working on it...

All we heard was... it's fixed. It was never fixed. Why pony up in a tournament when you're guessing at the rules every Sunday? Ridiculous.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Here's a prime example of how your stupid comment even confused Jake. And by the way, the thread I made was the 1st and only reference to the rebuy issue. So your bullshit about me being "real mad lately" carries no fuk'in merit at all!

You can't even distinguish between Jake's confusion by your dumb statement regarding me, making yet another dumb ass comment, "Or did you mean you're lost without the rebuy?" He quoted your statement because he was trying to figure out what the fuk your dumb ass was talking about!