SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

SBR Poker Tourneys Re-listed, Server Restart (REGISTER AGAIN)

We had to restart the poker server to fix the SNG sitdown issue.

All games are now functional, but you must re-register for today's tourneys.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

great job! you guys are on the ball!

nice to see how the poker room has gone from what seemed to be little attention from sbr brass just a few promos ago to being very "hands on" and responsive to poker room issues.

nice work!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Forum

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

and I was wondering why I have not been seated

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

now, if only someone upstairs would only be, please, so kind as to flip the "doom switch" off for my id, I would be eternally grateful......

today's pathetic beat, extending my trny AK losing streak to 28-straight hands, involved my AK losing to AQ, of course..... turns a flush on me.....

yesterday's kk being straighted by 97 on the turn didn't hurt as bad as today's beat.....

losing day in and day out with an 80-20 preflop favorite, or when the chips go in, time and time again gets old, sbr.... even for a guy like me. please undoom switch me.

thanks for your consideration

AD

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ah now i see i wasnt dreaming about applying to tourney. Eh well this format missing few more days than planned should still be fine(hopefully ).