astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Party Poker NJ

Anyone ever played on here? I'm in NJ for a week or so and I've been playing with the $10 free money they give for signing up.

I have to say I am speechless regarding the level of play. These people are AWFUL.. I know it's low limits (I haven't went above $20 buy in) but wow. I've won 3 6-handed $5 SNG's in a row, around 60-70% of the heads up SNG's, placed in half of the MTT's (I'm 2nd in a $5 right now, 48 have entered)

I was avoiding putting money on there as I won't be on NJ much longer and I'm playing off my phone's (unreliable) internet but at this rate it's really tempting. Even the worst SBR players I've seen blow half of these fish out of the water.

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Water is warm... All of the bigger name Regs are in Vegas. 888 has had huge overlays. I play on all of the NJ sites Micro's are super easy. Mid's are decent but a ton of really good Regs also playing because the #of games is not high so guys are dropping down a lot to fill screen space and for leader board points. GL while you are intown.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    Water is warm... All of the bigger name Regs are in Vegas. 888 has had huge overlays. I play on all of the NJ sites Micro's are super easy. Mid's are decent but a ton of really good Regs also playing because the #of games is not high so guys are dropping down a lot to fill screen space and for leader board points. GL while you are intown.
    True about them being in Vegas. I'm in Wildwood until Tuesday, was going to head back home but checked out AC and they have extremely cheap rooms this week so staying there from Tuesday through Thursday, hoping for a comp for Friday then back home on Saturday.

I'm hesitant to put any of my actual money on there as I'm not 100% sure of the payout options when I'm out of NJ.

What are some other NJ sites?

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

options are WSOP.com and 8888.com, they have the same skin and share some games.
    then you also have Borgata.com and Partypoker.com that also share skins and share just about every game.

So if you ran 888 WSOP and Party you would cover every thing. If you deposit use A-C h option, free and easiest. then before you leave just cash out. A-cH cash out is fast and free. Just need to verify your account at that time. Anyone can play in NJ and cash out to anywhere just have to be in NJ when you do. they have Netteller and other stuff but need to cash out the same as you deposit I believe.