SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Bryan Micon and Seals with Clubs in deep doo doo

http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/las-...o-used-bitcoin

Bad news for Micon and his BTC room. Too bad because it was actually a nice site.

SharpAngles

Last edited by SharpAngles; 04-28-15 at 02:54 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I thought they were already done

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow........ what a dumbass.......... at least he was able to fly the coop before they could convict him!

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I thought they were already done
    The site has been shut down for a couple months but the criminal charges were announced yesterday. There was a new site up and running shortly after SWC was gone so he must've seen the writing on the wall. I transferred my balance very easily to the new one but haven't played much and haven't tried getting any out so can't say personally what things are looking like there.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

SWC mobile software was by far the best I've seen to date. Shame it didn't catch on big, and the charges are BS protectionism too...a state charges him with the "crime" of not having the state's permission to compete with their businesses? Gimme a break

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

SWCpoker.eu has been running for a while now (SWC 2.0). Honestly it would have more traffic if all any one read wasn't that SWC is shut down omg.... Micon has been out of the US since the actual incident. The new platform is better, a ton of mixed games, OFC for days but yeah not a ton of players. Super soft tho. Platform used to be Gridpoker... and has 50% RB for table starters so great place to play HU or short handed. I would play there much more often if I wasn't enjoying the regulated sites in NJ. But that said I had the client open last night.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Micon ain't coming back. He thinks he's some kind of bitcoin freedom fighter. That said, I'm not sure I'd trust him with any sum of money I wasn't afraid to lose

Jedi Mind Picks

They know he left after his house was raided and he wasn't charged. But its close to WSOP and they don't want him coming back and passing out SWCpoker.eu patches and lighters at WSOP and doing pokernews.com interviews like last year. Speakning of news why don't we just put a link to pokernews, P5's or somewhere else in the forum for actual info. Can get better insight than "that guy is dumb" or "this shit is rigged". It's so easy to chime in on every post with meaningless opinion but a big reason why this forum is mostly empty of real content.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    They know he left after his house was raided and he wasn't charged. But its close to WSOP and they don't want him coming back and passing out SWCpoker.eu patches and lighters at WSOP and doing pokernews.com interviews like last year. Speakning of news why don't we just put a link to pokernews, P5's or somewhere else in the forum for actual info. Can get better insight than "that guy is dumb" or "this shit is rigged". It's so easy to chime in on every post with meaningless opinion but a big reason why this forum is mostly empty of real content.
    Generating original poker content would be pretty tough with the crowd we've got here...guys are either already knowledgeable about this stuff, or incapable of grasping it. Hard to have real content when we don't have real ring games, and when people are up in arms if less than a third of the field is paid out every tourney. This of this more as "pokertainment"

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Generating original poker content would be pretty tough with the crowd we've got here...guys are either already knowledgeable about this stuff, or incapable of grasping it. Hard to have real content when we don't have real ring games, and when people are up in arms if less than a third of the field is paid out every tourney. This of this more as "pokertainment"
    It could be different... and I wish it were different (would require knowledgeable full time poker manager to implement creative strategies) BUT, everything you say in the above post is spot on, Tripper.

Pokertainment is a great word for it... kudos.

Which is not to say SBR poker isn't appreciated... as I'll easily admit that I appreciate it very much.

I love to play the game of poker... period. Just enjoy the hell out of the game in and of itself.
    And being my online options are pretty piss poor thanks to the USfukkinGov't... I'll take it.

It's truly absurd to me that the USA hasn't resolved online gaming so far along in the internet age here in 2015; yes we know all the fukked up reasons but that only illuminates its disgracefulness. Land of the free! Whatta crock o' shit.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    It could be different... and I wish it were different (would require knowledgeable full time poker manager to implement creative strategies) BUT, everything you say in the above post is spot on, Tripper.

Pokertainment is a great word for it... kudos.

Which is not to say SBR poker isn't appreciated... as I'll easily admit that I appreciate it very much.

I love to play the game of poker... period. Just enjoy the hell out of the game in and of itself.
    And being my online options are pretty piss poor thanks to the USfukkinGov't... I'll take it.

It's truly absurd to me that the USA hasn't resolved online gaming so far along in the internet age here in 2015; yes we know all the fukked up reasons but that only illuminates its disgracefulness. Land of the free! Whatta crock o' shit.
    Knew you'd agree, although I thought you'd insist it was spelled differently

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    Micon will never come back to US soil. He sure as he'll isn't coming to Nevada during the series.

And if I post "news" I don't post to other forums out of respect to SBR. I'm sure the regs here that are on other sites see all kinds of opinions on something but I don't see anything wrong with getting some discussion going here beyond Rigged shithole or updating contests.

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Micon will never come back to US soil. He sure as he'll isn't coming to Nevada during the series.

And if I post "news" I don't post to other forums out of respect to SBR. I'm sure the regs here that are on other sites see all kinds of opinions on something but I don't see anything wrong with getting some discussion going here beyond Rigged shithole or updating contests.
    Its a good post man, I wasn't looking to knock your update.

SharpAngles

I know Jedi. Just making it clear for anyone who doesn't get that posting links to other forums is probably not appreciated by SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

But seriously that guy is dumb
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles