SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Lock Poker finally finished?

http://www.bluff.com/news/lock-poker...ed-lost-65150/

Hope nobody here has cash with them. Amazing they could be so well known as a "deposit only" room for over a year and still operate, until a couple days ago apparently. Jen must've burnt through all the players money and ran out before she paid this months server bill.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lock, and carbon, were the biggest f'ckin' fraudsters of all......... and when you can make that comment given the likes of pokestars, fulltilt, ultimate bet, and others, that's one helluva statement........

i hope they burn in hell for their misdeeds

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Agree that it's crazy how long they've been running with such a bad reputation. Had small amount of cash with them, thought I might actually see some of it since they were doing payouts at the time....ah well.

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Been waiting on a $1,000 payout from Lock for almost a year. Gave up after a while really. Glad I only deposited $100 and had a nice run. But at the end a complete waste of time.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

http://calvinayre.com/2011/10/23/bus...nnifer-larson/

Ole Calvin called it back in 2011. Bodog/Bovada catch a lot of heat, but they have their shit together.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    http://calvinayre.com/2011/10/23/bus...nnifer-larson/

Ole Calvin called it back in 2011. Bodog/Bovada catch a lot of heat, but they have their shit together.
    Good link dane, didn't know that. Didn't do much digging before jumping on Lock, just messing around and ran up a balance...wish my good results in tourneys didn't happen on such a crap site, but probably not a coincidence

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Dane....sometimes I wonder if you are a bovada employee?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Dane....sometimes I wonder if you are a bovada employee?
    No, but have been playing there for 11 years now. They aren't paragons of virtue, but they pay out and have, thus far, stood the test of time when so many other sites have failed and bailed.

On a side note...how would you like to be the poor schlub that deposited and binked a big tournament? Congrats on winning this 20k you'll never receive. How fukkin disappointing would that be?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    No, but have been playing there for 11 years now. They aren't paragons of virtue, but they pay out and have, thus far, stood the test of time when so many other sites have failed and bailed.
    Agree completely. Calvin Ayre is a G and has always been on the right side of players rights. Would have been much easier for him to take the money and run when they came after Bodog but he did the right thing in that case. The fact he's wanted by the Feds doesn't change my opinion of him because I know why they're after him. It's not for screwing players, it's because he constantly is one step ahead of them and they can't stand that.