Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the suspense is killing me..... where are the final standings?

i'm not griping at all, and i'm sure they'll be up soon.....

just felt like piping off as the suspense of whether PO69 pulled the upset and got to 1600 as the cutoff to at least push his bet with WWaves, is killing me!

also, wanted to see who the studs are who get to play in the wildcard trny for the last spot, assuming one was necessitated.....

played some cash game with phil the thrill, who definitely gets the "worst bubble boy beatdown/feel bad award," as he needed to place first on the last day to get into the final.... HE GOT F'N 2ND!!!!! WOW! TOUGH ONE, PHIL, IF i HAD ANY POINTS LEFT OFF THAT ROLLOVER I took from you in what had to be the most "rigged shithole" ten minutes of poker ever played on SBR (I hit every hand against Phil, for eg., flop two pair with q2 to crack his KK, flop straight to bust his top pair, etc. etc. etc.), I'd ship you a consolation prize.....

congrats to all who made the final; a pretty good field (and WWaves) made it in!

Good luck next Sunday!!!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

cutoff was 1550,

4 players going to tiebreaker for 3 seats

hhsilver
    horja1
    JimmyProffett
    spurginobili1

Auto Donk

Spider comes thru again..... great work!

congrats to WWaves, and thanks to PO69 for adding some additional suspense to the final week.......

and congrats to the 4 wildcards..... should be a helluva trny. Spurno and hhsilver are solid and relatively tight, Jimmy can take your head off at any given time, and horja has plenty of game to boot.... should be a helluva fun trny to watch!

great promo, sbr! thanks for making the site fun! (and fuk all the haters/complainers, be appreciative for what SBR has done for us!!!)

prediction on the wildcard trny: gotta go with Horja, as he always seems to get it done..... tho this truly is a toss up and will largely boil down to who gets it in with the worst of it (as the worst of it is always destined to win on SBR!!!!) Good luck, gents!

crap, just realized it's for THREE SEATS and not only one; takes alot of pressure off and will affect the style of play..... for some reason i feel HHsilver will get the shaft and be the odd man out..... seen him take a lot of bad beats as of late......

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    cutoff was 1550,

4 players going to tiebreaker for 3 seats

hhsilver
    horja1
    JimmyProffett
    spurginobili1
    It would not be a competition of skill to have 4 play where the first one out gets eliminated.

Unless you're forking up the $10,000 out of your pocket, you can pipe down at any time. The spirit of this tournament is to reward the best, so of the four tied for 50th place, the two with the highest cashes will secure the entry, and those with 5 & 6 less cashes will play sudden death head of head for the 50th and final seat.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    It would not be a competition of skill to have 4 play where the first one out gets eliminated.

Unless you're forking up the $10,000 out of your pocket, you can pipe down at any time. The spirit of this tournament is to reward the best, so of the four tied for 50th place, the two with the highest cashes will secure the entry, and those with 5 & 6 less cashes will play sudden death head of head for the 50th and final seat.
    woo hoo.... i like that! now just need to see who the two gladiators of the felt are!

good luck to both!!!!

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

if you wanted skill you could make it a best of seven!

Auto Donk

i say run five finals; top pts gatherer of all five finals goes to the world series!!!!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Nobody would have a problem with what you're saying Sammy, if it was stated before the fact...Not changed afterwards.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Highest cashes are not the best

Do you play poker?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post

Do you play poker?
    in general, I agree with this statement.... as it is far more impressive to win at a final table than to min-cash; but here, it was a bit of an accomplishment to "final-five" a trny, i.e., cashes indicated a top five finish, which was decently impressive; plus, the skewed points system wasn't akin to a usual payout format, very heavily weighted toward first place (500 pts) whereas 2-4 paid only 500 combined; very unusual structure..... no "real" cash trnies award first place fifty percent of the prize pool! but i understand why sbr did it, they wanted people who can win, not just 2nd or 3rd place it, to rep them at the wsop -- and thus the "premium" placed on winning!

so all in all, no. of cashes here a good determining factor, especially if you play the same time slot as peavy, who wins all of em........ (think i got two-three seconds to his firsts)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-19-15 at 12:52 PM.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

You're telling him to "pipe down" When he has basically been the poker moderator for this shitty promotion?
    I've seen it all on SBR you guys give me a good laugh i appreciate it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, and USCPHILLYGUY

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    You're telling him to "pipe down" When he has basically been the poker moderator for this shitty promotion?
    I've seen it all on SBR you guys give me a good laugh i appreciate it.
    I agree Sammy shouldn't be telling Spidey to pipe down. Apparently he doesn't appreciate Spidey's updates, like the rest of us.

But to say it's a "shitty promotion" only confirms the idiot you are.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I agree Sammy shouldn't be telling Spidey to pipe down. Apparently he doesn't appreciate Spidey's updates, like the rest of us.

But to say it's a "shitty promotion" only confirms the idiot you are.
    Yes bobby I'm the idiot, the whole forum is laughing at me and not you. Your poker IQ is just unmatched here at SBR. How about you keep grinding your way for betpoints, unlike you I don't mind having to actually pay for my pizza.

bobbywaves

Yes bobby I'm the idiot, the whole forum is laughing at me and not you. Your poker IQ is just unmatched here at SBR
    Correct.

There may be hope for a chump like you though, as your acceptance is the first step in rehabilitation.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in general, I agree with this statement.... as it is far more impressive to win at a final table than to min-cash; but here, it was a bit of an accomplishment to "final-five" a trny, i.e., cashes indicated a top five finish, which was decently impressive; plus, the skewed points system wasn't akin to a usual payout format, very heavily weighted toward first place (500 pts) whereas 2-4 paid only 500 combined; very unusual structure..... no "real" cash trnies award first place fifty percent of the prize pool! but i understand why sbr did it, they wanted people who can win, not just 2nd or 3rd place it, to rep them at the wsop -- and thus the "premium" placed on winning!

so all in all, no. of cashes here a good determining factor, especially if you play the same time slot as peavy, who wins all of em........ (think i got two-three seconds to his firsts)
    Payoffs were off slightly from standard, but not that huge a deviation imo. Agreed that number of cashes means more than it used to, but it's still more impressive (and indicative of WSOP chances of success) for the person who cashes least with same number of points.

Yes bobby I'm the idiot, the whole forum is laughing at me and not you. Your poker IQ is just unmatched here at SBR. How about you keep grinding your way for betpoints, unlike you I don't mind having to actually pay for my pizza.
    Good effort jeffie, but sarcasm is wasted here...bobbo wouldn't know what an idiot looked like if there was one in his mirror

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm not griping at all, and i'm sure they'll be up soon.....

just felt like piping off as the suspense of whether PO69 pulled the upset and got to 1600 as the cutoff to at least push his bet with WWaves, is killing me!

also, wanted to see who the studs are who get to play in the wildcard trny for the last spot, assuming one was necessitated.....

played some cash game with phil the thrill, who definitely gets the "worst bubble boy beatdown/feel bad award," as he needed to place first on the last day to get into the final.... HE GOT F'N 2ND!!!!! WOW! TOUGH ONE, PHIL, IF i HAD ANY POINTS LEFT OFF THAT ROLLOVER I took from you in what had to be the most "rigged shithole" ten minutes of poker ever played on SBR (I hit every hand against Phil, for eg., flop two pair with q2 to crack his KK, flop straight to bust his top pair, etc. etc. etc.), I'd ship you a consolation prize.....

congrats to all who made the final; a pretty good field (and WWaves) made it in!

Good luck next Sunday!!!
    Thanks for the shout out Donker, yeah it was a pretty rough day of poker for me last Friday. No worries though. I just wish I could've gotten into the daily's more consistently. I missed a lot of days that could've made a difference for me. It was tough going into that last tourney knowing I needed a win and then having to heads up with a 4 or 5 to 1 disadvantage and needing a win. Haha. It was quite the mountain to climb so I wasn't too mad I didn't win. However, I would've much rather went out way earlier then get to heads up. Then I play some rollover poker with donker only to watch him run like God. It really wasn't right. The algorithms had to be off that day in the system. That seat donk was in was just Constantly hitting. Not just for a couple hands. 20+ I'd say.

I had a good time with this race though. Had a lot of fun.

Thanks for the sympathy post though Donk. If you take this thing down I will come rail for you in Vegas. I live in San Diego and I'll be there anyways.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post

Do you play poker?
    You're obviously not qualified to comment, when you don't play poker chump.

Good luck in satellite tomorrow.....Oh wait, you didn't qualify.