USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Playersonly69

Notice to playersonly69
    You are not allowed to play in the Qualifying Tournaments.
    You have been Disqualified, and If you continue to sign up and play you will be banned from any and all poker.

LOL

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

The two tourney's POS unethically signed up for this week, he didn't come close to cashing. So at least justice prevailed in that regard.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I was never told that I couldnt sign up!

Only because USCPHILLY cried and sent them like 5 PM's was the reason. I was told 1 month ban, it never said ANYTHING about which tournaments I could play after the month. On Monday, I was told that I was free to play.

OF COURSE bobbywaves is happy, he now has a SLIGHT chance at winning one of our bets. He will never will the most 1st place wins for hte year. So he might as well take a buyout on that bet

bobbywaves

My PM's & post edits were disabled for no reason, yet PO's poker wasn't disabled when there's good reason? Why would SBR even give POS the opportunity to sign up while banned/disqualified, when his poker should have bee disabled in the first place? IS SBR testing POS or something? Makes absolutely no sense.

playersonly69

I can play in other poker tournaments like the Weekend tournaments according to sam9ball. But that is not what he originally said. I was banned for 1 month bobby, of course the ban was lifted after 1 month.

But that is OK. I wont play for the next 3 days, it will give me a better shot at winning our bet anyway. Sam9ball really should have sent me a PM about not playing though. Why make it so difficult? I would never have seen that message unless this thread was made

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    But that is OK. I wont play for the next 3 days, it will give me a better shot at winning our bet anyway.
    Yes, I'm sure you will have a "better shot" at winning our annual bet by not playing. Ask Tripe how that strategy worked out for him, it only cost Tripe & his investors 34k.

playersonly69

DO you want a buyout of our 1500 point most 1st place finished Bobby??

bobbywaves

DO you want a buyout of our 1500 point most 1st place finished Bobby??
    No, do you want a buyout on your annual pts & over 1600 wsop cutoff wagers POS?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I was never told that I couldnt sign up!

Only because USCPHILLY cried and sent them like 5 PM's was the reason. I was told 1 month ban, it never said ANYTHING about which tournaments I could play after the month. On Monday, I was told that I was free to play.

OF COURSE bobbywaves is happy, he now has a SLIGHT chance at winning one of our bets. He will never will the most 1st place wins for hte year. So he might as well take a buyout on that bet
    not sure how I got involved with you being kicked out but I never PM'ed anyone.

It was clearly stated (of what I read) that you were DQ'ed from the tourney and banned from ALL poker for 30 days. Though I do not personally know you and though some have spoke highly of you, I can only judge you by your cheating actions during the last tourney and now this one. You're just not someone I'd care to deal with in real life.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    some have spoke highly of you
    Wow, I find this very hard to believe. Though I suppose it's possible theantfather speaking highly of his colluding buddy POS.

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    \
    It was clearly stated (of what I read) that you were DQ'ed from the tourney and banned from ALL poker for 30 days.
    Ok well read your above statement this way. It says that I was DQ'ed from the tourney and banned from poker for 30 days. During that 30 days, I could not even log into the poker client. Well not sure of the integrity of sam9ball, but 2 other SBR moderators told me that I was good to go playing the tournaments on Monday. So that is what I did.

Sam said that I was not DQed from the tourney, but he didn't say that I couldn't keep playing in the daily tournaments even though my points won wouldn't count. Why cant sam just send me a PM ad tell me all of this? I still would have been upset because in my eyes he as breaking his original ruling, but I also would not have signed up on Tuesday to play in that tournament either