imack
    imack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I will keep bumping this until sbr takes away the scumbag's chat.

As usual he gets it in behind and sucks out and unleashes the usual abuse via chat.
    Tonight my K9 against scum's K2 and my AA against scum's AQ.
    As usual? you're one dumb mf'er.
    You limped k9 and and I had k2 in the small blind in a 4 or 5-way limped pot and you called me all-in when i flopped 2 pair and had you crushed (AGAIN). Then you had 2 (TWO!) big blinds with AA and I call with AQ and i'm not even the guy that knocked you out. You're just another mouth-running ahole who thinks he's way better than he is.

I have a deal for you superstar. I will pay a mod here $200 to fetch the hand histories between us the past year if you agree to bet me that I haven't been ahead 80% of our all-ins head to head. Loser is banned from the site. I'd just love to animate your braindead plays and suckouts for all to see. Thing is, you know damn well and wouldn't accept this bet. Put up or STFU ahole.

imack
    imack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

As for bobbywaves, uscphillyguy and astro61200, they have beefs because they're also 3 of the biggest aholes on the site. You think the mods don't know that? Everyone knows. It's like a badge of honour being called out by you pricks.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

gotta say....LOVE THE AVATAR. I believe that was my 2nd place finish photo at the LIVE Bash Poker Tourney where I won $1600

I'll send you an updated pic with the 25lbs I've lost with the flu...
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 03-31-17 at 09:18 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

how cool is this shit????

my custom-made "I love Donk" shirt on the cover of GQ Magazine.....

bad ass!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    how cool is this shit????

my custom-made "I love Donk" shirt on the cover of GQ Magazine.....

bad ass!

think I like this kid now...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by imack View Post
    As for bobbywaves, uscphillyguy and astro61200, they have beefs because they're also 3 of the biggest aholes on the site. You think the mods don't know that? Everyone knows. It's like a badge of honour being called out by you pricks.
    Jesus man....don't think I've even thought of you in months.....good to know I'm firmly in your head though....

I think the issue many have with you is the way you wish death and disease on people....we all talk shit here about actual poker but when it gets to some of the shit you spew out, it really shows the character defects you have.....

good to see you out of hibernation
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 03-31-17 at 09:17 AM.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You know if Philly, yis, bobbo, and I all agree on something then that dude must be a douche

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    You know if Philly, yis, bobbo, and I all agree on something then that dude must be a douche
    Astro don't let this tool bother you. Guys a complete non factor here in poker. If it wasn't for the fuked up structure of this promotion, this smacked ass wouldn't qualify for anything.

It's funny. You meet so many truly nice guys when you attend a bash but there's always jerkoffs like Imack, PO69, ETC ETC who bring absolutely nothing of any substance to this poker forum.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ample substance being put forth here.......

even that prick in my avatar can't quick gawking at that substance.....
    Last edited by SBR Ivy; 04-03-17 at 12:13 PM.

First 123