Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

11pm tourney be there you punks if u want some!!!!

Think u can out last me tonight in the 11pm tourney? If you can outlast me ill give you 2 points.Send me your 2 points in this thread that way i kow you are playing.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

when you ask if you want "some", one thinks of a brawl or at least a dispute over something significant..... like "Wow! this is really gonna be a fckin' battle royale".....

instead, it's a fckn' proposal of an all out smack talkin epic battle over TWO FCKN BET POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S THROW THE FCK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GET THE ADRENALIN FLOWING AND HEART POUNDING OVER THE THOUGHT OF A TENSE HEAD'S UP BATTLE OVER SIX CENTS!!!!!

do we need to post up the betpoints, since we're talking such huge numbers and risk associated with this sure to be tense, "sweat beads forming on the brow" contest?

note: six cents was calculated using the target card exchange rate of $100/3150 pts = $.03174; this battle REALLY GETS INTERESTING if you use the more lucrative PIZZA HUT EXCHANGE RATE OF $.047 -- ROUGHLY NINE CENTS at stake.....

imagine how tense it will be with almost a dime riding on a last longer with both players still in as the trny breaks to the final table..... sure somone will have to call clock numerous times with so much at fckn' stake!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-09-15 at 12:04 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Lol donker

You boys are too rich for me. Anything over a penny gets my heart going so fast I'd probably misclick or make some other mistake. The last last-longer I did was for a dime (literally a roosevelt) and I couldn't see through the sweat pouring down my brow. No more high stakes bets like that for me