spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Wsop elimination minus 8

8 days left to qualify

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

all players with 1800 pts have already qualified (mathematically).

3 players in top 48 are non-pros ( SharpAngles. JayTris07, toughone )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tiebreaker for 2 seats among 5 players (BigDaddy, jack-matz, JediMindPicks,

spurginobili1, willpower
    )

12 players in the big bubble (within 100 pts to qualify)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey spider, can you confirm ww's pts/no. of cashes for this promo? thanks! (we have a year long contest running, and it seems as if he's been given one too many cashes, and an extra 150 pts)

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey spider, can you confirm ww's pts/no. of cashes for this promo? thanks! (we have a year long contest running, and it seems as if he's been given one too many cashes, and an extra 150 pts)
    autodonk, please clear your inbox. you cannot receive pm's. it's full.

Auto Donk

like a big ass woman, i didnt know the box could be filled.....

done, thnx again!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I have a feeling that booby has too many cashes as well. I have been trying to follow it since I cant see the results all of the time, and it seems that I missed about 2 cashes.

OF COURSE booby is too much of a piece of shit to admit that he has too many points on the standings

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I have a feeling that booby has too many cashes as well. I have been trying to follow it since I cant see the results all of the time, and it seems that I missed about 2 cashes.

OF COURSE booby is too much of a piece of shit to admit that he has too many points on the standings
    Hey scammer, you & Donkey can go fukk yourselves. My pts are correct.

Auto Donk

apparently, sbr, realizing waves is pretty pathetic, doesn't feel like he deserves a "badge" when he hits one or two hands early to mid trny to chip up, then limps into the money even under the new format.....

apparently sbr dissed him yet agin on the 30th of March, when despite his pleas, they refused to give him a third place badge.....

I fully understand their reasoning........

bobbywaves

apparently, sbr, realizing waves is pretty pathetic, doesn't feel like he deserves a "badge" when he hits one or two hands early to mid trny to chip up, then limps into the money even under the new format.....

apparently sbr dissed him yet agin on the 30th of March, when despite his pleas, they refused to give him a third place badge.....

I fully understand their reasoning........
    No shit Sherlock....Unlike you & MikeSpamm, I don't cry over missed badges. Now go home & get your fukkin shinebox chump.

Auto Donk

I've never cried over any badge, u dumb cnt..... as u just posted in another thread, numbnuts, I always put up the "we don't need no stinkin' badges" video.....

fckin' scammers like u always talkin' out of both sides of your fckin' mouths

bobbywaves

You accusation was proven false as always, & you're still talkin shit. Show up to the next bash pussy.

playersonly69

So you are telling us that you DID CASH on March 30th??? I mean at least 95% of badges are given out correctly and THIS CASH DOESNT GET A BADGE????

Come on bobby, don't pull another 18th Hole Scandal on everyone. If you don't have another cash, then this 150 points is RIGHT at the bubble line. Most likely the bubble line will be at 1550 or so

bobbywaves

So you are telling us that you DID CASH on March 30th??? I mean at least 95% of badges are given out correctly and THIS CASH DOESNT GET A BADGE????

Come on bobby, don't pull another 18th Hole Scandal on everyone. If you don't have another cash, then this 150 points is RIGHT at the bubble line. Most likely the bubble line will be at 1550 or so
    March 30th sounds about right, when SBR missed badge. Difference is, I don't cry about missed badges. I have nothing to prove to assholes like you & Donkey. Bottom line is poker lobby stats don't lie, like the both of you. If my numbers are wrong, why hasn't Sammy corrected it dickhead?

Like Donkey, you're just another scammer whose too much of a pussy to show at bash.

playersonly69

samball might not want to admit that he made a mistake. But this is VERY suspicious that the ONE cash that you have you didn't receive a badge for it. And of course it wasn't a 50 point cash, but a 150 point cash.

Maybe we are wrong here, but at least 95% of cashes result in badges! Yet your "cash" doesn't get a badge????? bobby, your correct response to all of this is NO RESPONSE!! But you never seem to learn that. The more that you spend time denying the more guilty that you look

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

You can't go by badges. We have all seen Mike's 'no badge' thread about his Mar 9 win. One week later, Mar 16, I finished 2nd. Got no badge. Didn't care enough to mention it before now. Still don't care - only mentioning it now to emphasize that you can't be 100% sure badges correlate to cashes. At the time, I was curious about jdwars, the guy who finished 1st when I was 2nd. I looked him up -- he also got no badge for that day.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    March 30th sounds about right, when SBR missed badge. Difference is, I don't cry about missed badges. I have nothing to prove to assholes like you & Donkey. Bottom line is poker lobby stats don't lie, like the both of you. If my numbers are wrong, why hasn't Sammy corrected it dickhead?

Like Donkey, you're just another scammer whose too much of a pussy to show at bash.
    other than a no-speak-a-lay-the-engliss hooker, you didn't show at the bash either, wallflowersocialretardwaves

bobbywaves

Maybe we are wrong here
    There's no maybe about it, you are wrong. You & Donkey constantly make false allegations & then aren't man enough to admit you're wrong & apologize. The burden of proof falls on you & Donkey, not me. As a "lawyer," Donkey should know this.

As if you & Donkey have any credibility anyway. You're a proven scammer, as you're disqualified status clearly demonstrates. And Donkey is a proven welcher, as he lost a 5k poker bet & never paid.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Gents, badges aren't always showing up for whatever reason, have had it happen to me. Personally, I don't really doubt bobbo's cashes are a he claims; he's terrible at math, but when the number is displayed in plain sight, I don't think he has the imagination to make something like that up.

Moot point anyways...PO's been disqualified for how many weeks now, and bobbo still hasn't caught up. The guy's only chance to "win" at something is when his opponents don't show up, and with the new skill-based format, he can't even do that it seems

bobbywaves

other than a no-speak-a-lay-the-engliss hooker, you didn't show at the bash either, wallflowersocialretardwaves
    Care to share Spiders PM & findings? I didn't think so.

Triple_D_Bet

There's no maybe about it, you are wrong. You & Donkey constantly make false allegations & then aren't man enough to admit you're wrong & apologize. The burden of proof falls on you & Donkey, not me. As a "lawyer," Donkey should know this.

As if you & Donkey have any credibility anyway. You're a proven scammer, as you're disqualified status clearly demonstrates. And Donkey is a proven welcher, as he lost a 5k poker bet & never paid.
    Funny stuff bobbo, considering the numerous times you've been proven wrong and just tried to pretend it never happened

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    PO's been disqualified for how many weeks now, and bobbo still hasn't caught up. The guy's only chance to "win" at something is when his opponents don't show up
    Tripe spewing his tripe, & wrong as usual. Fact is I'm ahead of PO in pts for 2015, which is our wager.

Funny how you showed up last year, only to lose 29k to Waves.

bobbywaves

Funny stuff bobbo, considering the numerous times you've been proven wrong and just tried to pretend it never happened
    You're wrong on a daily basis, that's why you're called Tripe.

I just proved you wrong above about PO being ahead on pts.

Triple_D_Bet

You're wrong on a daily basis, that's why you're called Tripe.

I just proved you wrong above about PO being ahead on pts.
    There's the bobbo we all know; only time he's right is when he misunderstands someone or chimes in with the obvious answer

Pretending for a second that I was wrong on more than occasion, this wouldn't change the facts I stated: when you're proven wrong, you don't admit or apologize as you claim others should; you simply deflect/ignore or just pretend you were right all along. It's crazy that a supposedly grown-ass man who claims superiority in a game of skill and deception could be skilled only in self-deception...but it's really your only redeeming quality around here, so it could always be worse I suppose.

bobbywaves

Why would being wrong on a statistical wager command an apology? Not surprising you can't discern the difference between being wrong on a wager & making cheating accusations proven false.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

JFC you boys know how to sh*t all over a well researched and valuable thread. Only one post other than OP is relevant or cared about by anyone but you. This site has PMs for a reason

And people wonder why the poker is overlooked at SBR

Thank you spider for the great post beyond even the sites own standard. Really good info!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and Optional

playersonly69

Tripe spewing his tripe, & wrong as usual. Fact is I'm ahead of PO in pts for 2015, which is our wager.

Funny how you showed up last year, only to lose 29k to Waves.

You are WAYYYY behind the bet on # of first place finishes! I am winning that one by 2 or 3 at least. And I am not sure that you are ahead of the yearly one by very much either

Triple_D_Bet

Why would being wrong on a statistical wager command an apology? Not surprising you can't discern the difference between being wrong on a wager & making cheating accusations proven false.
    Being wrong on odds is only the tip of the iceberg for you; you've been wrong on poker stats, accused me of exploiting CS4 because you couldn't be bothered to read his history...I think my favorite so far is you bumping a thread thinking jayvegas owed you 2 points and insisting he pay, all because you couldn't count and see he overpaid...and now you're holding on to his 1 point overpay. Not only dead wrong on several counts, but for 1 or 2 points

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    JFC you boys know how to sh*t all over a well researched and valuable thread. Only one post other than OP is relevant or cared about by anyone but you. This site has PMs for a reason

And people wonder why the poker is overlooked at SBR

Thank you spider for the great post beyond even the sites own standard. Really good info!

Spidy doing an excellent job of course, although the gap isn't as big as it was pre-sammy. However, bulk of poker forum talk is trash talking in nature, don't see that changing...not much point in trying to post strategy when numerous other sites have done it better right?

SBR poker's woes definitely not because of people going back and forth on forum. If we all sat in a circle and said nice things about each other, SBR poker would still be what it is.

playersonly69

boobo, show us a screen shot of your poker lobby

playersonly69

Seriously booby, post a screenshot. Those are the official results that we go by anyway in our bets. But it had better not show more than 1 1st place finish.

playersonly69

Can you check and see in your poker account if under the rollover tab it shows the date that a rollover was earned?

Also, he should have a 150 point roll right before his 100 point roll on April 1st and after a 100 point roll on March 27th

Auto Donk

waves, the only burden i have is occasionally having to see your goofy ass face holding your "homosexual of the year" award certificate when i go into my sbr photos folder....

you know, the one that you post on your twitter account, linked in, and other social media, but which you cried to mgmt at sbr and got me banned for a week or two when i posted it in the forum........ (and liar, if you didn't whine to mgmt and get me banned, give me permission to repost it now, you pussy).

funnything is, even with that ban and missing several dailies due to being in vegas, being in trial, and other issues, I'm still crushing you in our year-long challenge and owning you on the latest promo leader board.....

all while your sorry ass has played every single daily trny you possibly could this year!!!!

and yet you trail me by about a thousand pts despite having played at least 7-8 more trnies than me in a short three months........

MAN U SUCK!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

SBR poker's woes definitely not because of people going back and forth on forum. If we all sat in a circle and said nice things about each other, SBR poker would still be what it is.

SharpAngles

Spidy doing an excellent job of course, although the gap isn't as big as it was pre-sammy. However, bulk of poker forum talk is trash talking in nature, don't see that changing...not much point in trying to post strategy when numerous other sites have done it better right?
    There's a huge difference between trash talk, whether friendly or not I've always been a needler so doesn't bother me, and seeing the same lameness and tired responses in EVERY thread from the SAME people.

Funny I never said that, I said this place is overlooked (by staff and new players alike) and that nobody but you few fellas give 2 sh*ts about anything you're posting in every thread and you should start a PM chain instead. That way you can get your rocks off zinging each other about whatever is today's topic to argue in every thread without bothering everyone else who just think it's kinda sad and annoying.

Jesus we get it you guys hate each other and want to get every dig in possible but talk about tired and lame.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    you should start a PM chain instead.
    To Tripe's credit, he tried to blow up my inbox with your "PM chain" idea. But to Tripe's dismay, he quickly realized I don't have PM access.

SharpAngles

Oh OK, well keep spamming every thread with nonsense then. That makes the most sense.

I get you don't start it every time waves, like this thread, but come'on you're just as guilty. Nobody gives a fuk about bets from last year, or this year, or any fuking year. It's beyond old.

bobbywaves

Disagree, not guilty at all. I rarely start, & this thread is obviously no exception. But I'll finish when falsely accused. You can clearly see Donkey & POS accusing me of having an extra cash, when I knew this to be false. Why should I stay quiet & accept their lies, when they're trying to jeopardize my WSOP qualifier seat? To appease you? Sorry, but not happening.

I get you don't like reading through the bullshit, as do I at times. But nobody is forcing us to read every post in any thread, you can simply read from the posters you choose.

12 Last