playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Post the penetrating screenshot dickhead!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    8 days left to qualify

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

all players with 1800 pts have already qualified (mathematically).

3 players in top 48 are non-pros ( SharpAngles. JayTris07, toughone )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tiebreaker for 2 seats among 5 players (BigDaddy, jack-matz, JediMindPicks,

spurginobili1, willpower
    )

12 players in the big bubble (within 100 pts to qualify)

What do you make the points total for 50th right now Spider?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

What do you make the points total for 50th right now Spider?
    this is tough to predict b/c some darkhorses 400 pts off the bubble could score one of the 21 wins still available as of today, and sky rocket up the leaderboard.......... five such winners could raise the cutoff pt by a hundred pts or so; interesting to see if that some how happens via SBR programming/software, etc......

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Don't worry. It's still 1300 even with the non pros etc taken out. Checked Sams scoreboard.

300 points back of the mark now, I think a late rallying win will be enough.

(flick the switch Sam)

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

guys, for the ones who really want it , concentrate in winning a tournament.
    I used an aggressive approach for this format, and worked out, focusing in winning only!!!! out of 9 cashes 5 were 1st places. The same ratio as Jake.
    Too late for sharing this now, but good to know for the future, you must adjust your play to the format.
    Is all part of playing poker, not cards.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Good advice sin. This structure makes folding up the pay scale useless.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, sometimes sin's 63 off got me, and sometimes it didn't.......... his Checkers or Wreckers (nascar analogy, but fits well here) strategy worked well for him here.

My approach wasn't as aggressive as his, but at times did have that element in it.... missing several trnies didn't help either, as not as many bullets available to fire. During the week of trnies while I was in Vegas, I played "sinmeido style on steroids," shoving with the first ace/pair to either chip up or chip out -- chipped out early in four or five straight trnies.....

But have to agree that a promo in this format required two wins to get in without a grind, three to cinch it.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    There's a huge difference between trash talk, whether friendly or not I've always been a needler so doesn't bother me, and seeing the same lameness and tired responses in EVERY thread from the SAME people.

Funny I never said that, I said this place is overlooked (by staff and new players alike) and that nobody but you few fellas give 2 sh*ts about anything you're posting in every thread and you should start a PM chain instead. That way you can get your rocks off zinging each other about whatever is today's topic to argue in every thread without bothering everyone else who just think it's kinda sad and annoying.

Jesus we get it you guys hate each other and want to get every dig in possible but talk about tired and lame.

Hrm, didn't mean to put those words in your mouth, but that's the impression I got from your post...my bad. I think it's fair to say that SBR isn't writing off the poker program because of back and forths either though.

I usually respond in public to people being stupid in public...if it's a good guy, I'll usually drop him a PM first. Bobbo's a special kind of dumb; I agree that it's not as entertaining as it was, but he's making a push to get more and more creative with his stupidity...onyl seems fair to get the max entertainment value out of it, at least until SBR decides to put this forum to better use

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

If you wanna start paying off that 1 point @ 10% xompunded daily after 19 months, I can put you on a plan waves.
    If donker can calculate the amount owed I'll cut him in for an accounting fee & legal representation fee.
    For 2% on both!! On anything we collect.
    Bobby just the do the right thing here.
    Its ONE point.

First 12