sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

The system log me off

I JUASt log in and and the program reset the tables , placing me in 29 place with 1480 chips.
    please guys, allow me to get back in.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

For any poker regular it should be common knowledge, 15 minutes late & you're gone.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    For any poker regular it should be common knowledge, 15 minutes late & you're gone.
    i was in. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i was in. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well your initial post at 7:20pm said you just logged in, which would be too late. Your 1st poker hand needs to be played before 7:15pm, was it?

sinmiedo

i think that my log in was 7 16 i was in the table then and myhand was folded.
    waited to the next hand and then was longed out. i was in already and the system should have see that.
    anyway, if that is the case, i ll oblige by the rules, however, if i m at the table waiting for the next hand i should be able to play.
    thxs bobby for your insight, however , i was asking the sbr team for a ruling.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i think that my log in was 7 16 i was in the table then and myhand was folded.
    waited to the next hand and then was longed out. i was in already and the system should have see that.
    anyway, if that is the case, i ll oblige by the rules, however, if i m at the table waiting for the next hand i should be able to play.
    thxs bobby for your insight, however , i was asking the sbr team for a ruling.
    Better yet, can this just be removed completely? Seems to serve no purpose whatsoever...and while we're at it, how about getting hand for hand removed too??

bobbywaves

The "SBR team" rarely responds to poker concerns. Unfortunately, you were 1 minute too late to avoid the auto boot. Need to be seated by 7:15, preferably 7:14pm to be safe.

The rule sucks & most aren't in favor of this rule, but it is what it is.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Better yet, can this just be removed completely? Seems to serve no purpose whatsoever...and while we're at it, how about getting hand for hand removed too??
    Ah... yes... and YES! (@15 with Top 5 cashing)

But this would require someone on SBR actually paying attention to poker so...... you know.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Ah... yes... and YES! (@15 with Top 5 cashing)

But this would require someone on SBR actually paying attention to poker so...... you know.

Yep and Yep.

Oh wait, we need to stop complaining and just be thankful....
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

The "SBR team" rarely responds to poker concerns. Unfortunately, you were 1 minute too late to avoid the auto boot. Need to be seated by 7:15, preferably 7:14pm to be safe.

The rule sucks & most aren't in favor of this rule, but it is what it is.
    Thanks for the obvious, come on back if you have something to contribute, k?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Yep and Yep.

Oh wait, we need to stop complaining and just be thankful....
    Sammy doing a good job, let's see if he can keep the ball rolling

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sammy doing a good job, let's see if he can keep the ball rolling
    Sammy a top notch human being, asset to SBR & community members -- BUT, respectfully, not sure if something so simple as tabulating 3 tourneys a day should be considered having any kind of poker ball "rolling".

Then again, being we were having trouble even getting a scoreboard for weeks on end (and borrowing from Mr. E and relativity) -- you are probably correct, my friend.

Poker ball seemed to stop when it collided with an antstiffy: Why is this tourney cheat/thief still being allowed to play?

R.I.P. poker ball:

Great post, Doggy... and I too am so VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL!!!!!!
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 03-20-15 at 08:24 PM.

bobbywaves

Thanks for the obvious, come on back if you have something to contribute, k?
    Well it wasn't obvious to Sin, now was it Tripe?

I contributed by clarifying the rule to Mr. Sin. Easy to see you're still butt hurt losing 29k to me, kinda sad. The good news is, you should get over it by the year 2020.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I was booted once in the same way. I joined just as my hand was folded. Thought I made it in time, only to see it all disappear. Was like a tease. As for SBR and poker, it's pretty clear we don't have much of a voice. Spend 1 farkin weekend and fix all the issues. Instead, they would rather see us complain in countless posts then call us complainers. It's a super fun time.

Triple_D_Bet

Well it wasn't obvious to Sin, now was it Tripe?

I contributed by clarifying the rule to Mr. Sin. Easy to see you're still butt hurt losing 29k to me, kinda sad. The good news is, you should get over it by the year 2020.
    It was obvious to him; as he stated, he was asking SBR for a ruling. You've really gotta stop assuming that people pointing out your idiocy need any reason besides "you're an idiot"

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I was booted once in the same way. I joined just as my hand was folded. Thought I made it in time, only to see it all disappear. Was like a tease. As for SBR and poker, it's pretty clear we don't have much of a voice. Spend 1 farkin weekend and fix all the issues. Instead, they would rather see us complain in countless posts then call us complainers. It's a super fun time.
    It's puzzling for sure...hand for hand and the auto-boot are easily changed settings in the poker software I've setup, can't imagine it's any different for the SBR software. Why these changes haven't been made remains a mystery, since it's likely it takes longer to post about people complaining than it does to fix what they're complaining about.

bobbywaves

It was obvious to him; as he stated, he was asking SBR for a ruling. You've really gotta stop assuming that people pointing out your idiocy need any reason besides "you're an idiot"
    If it was obvious to Sin, he wouldn't have created a thread wondering why he was booted after being 15 minutes late.

There's nothing for SBR to rule on here, Sin was late & booted as a result. It's a well known rule that most learn from & move on, without creating a thread asking to get back in tourney.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Yeah it's total fuk'in bullshit Sin! Why can't you just blind out if you have an emergency or need to take a shit right at start time, or something just happens to come up and you're late to the table. Another thing would be to allow for late sign ups for 5 or 10 minutes after the start time. Most legitimate sites do it, why the fuk can't we get some simple changes here to make sbr poker better? Nobody gives a fly'in fuk, that's why!

I'm still waiting on a god damn 1st place poker badge I won on the 9th! Fuk'in Bullshit!