milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i insist on a final tournament only with 20 players.
    still a lot of bad players in the 50 so far, players that their only move is all in or fold style of poker, going all in when we are at the early stages of the tournament ,when blind levels are very low, sadly , they represent the bingo poker style. i m happy for the opportunity, and follow the rules as had been established, i just making an observation.
    you know i love you sinmiedo... but nobody can change rules midstream, that would really make it unfair

there's more than one way to skin a cat and some guys don't want to play 90 minutes for $2... so maybe they want a chance at a quick double up or they will go do something else... or maybe they're busy with work, kids, who knows?

there's something to be said for the bingo style in this format, even if you only have a 1/3rd chance at an early double up (and steal chips in the meantime before getting caller) it might be the best route

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Congrats on the tourney win last night, MM

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you know i love you sinmiedo... but nobody can change rules midstream, that would really make it unfair

there's more than one way to skin a cat and some guys don't want to play 90 minutes for $2... so maybe they want a chance at a quick double up or they will go do something else... or maybe they're busy with work, kids, who knows?

there's something to be said for the bingo style in this format, even if you only have a 1/3rd chance at an early double up (and steal chips in the meantime before getting caller) it might be the best route
    I want the rules to stay because from the beginning I accept them, along with the generosity of SBR.
    I just want to give my point of view Mike, never intended to change anything. I follow rules otherwise the alternative is chaos.
    Contrats on your impressive performance, finally you are getting a brake.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    I want the rules to stay because from the beginning I accept them, along with the generosity of SBR.
    I just want to give my point of view Mike, never intended to change anything. I follow rules otherwise the alternative is chaos.
    Contrats on your impressive performance, finally you are getting a brake.
    Fair enough....But saying "I insist on a 20 player final" was a poor choice of words.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Fair enough....But saying "I insist on a 20 player final" was a poor choice of words.
    you right , i should have say, I would have like the tournament to consider the best 20 finalist since only at best, 110 players play every day in 3 tournaments. As you know English is not my first lengauge an i make mistakes.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    yeah that was my confusion too... didn't think sinmiedo meant anything other than voicing an opinion

i've been actually putting forth some effort in the last 2 series since the prizes are so great!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah that was my confusion too... didn't think sinmiedo meant anything other than voicing an opinion

i've been actually putting forth some effort in the last 2 series since the prizes are so great!
    Give me back some voodoo!

First 12