spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

need tuesday 7pm tourney results

need tuesday 7pm tourney results.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i saw that jake won. don't remember anyone else.

congrats jake! keep up the good work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

seems like these results disappear pretty quickly...going​ to need someone to screen shot the top 5 every slot before they vanish

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

jake hit a massive run after being down to 3k when other stacks where 10k and up, one at 21k........

i've said it before and i'm sure i'll say it 1,000 more times: DO NOT FCK WITH THE SBR GOLDEN BOY!!!!!!!

MEANWHILE, the SBR rubbish boy, (aka AD, Donker, donk), had his typical fate: after first being moved from one table after having just paid the blinds to another table right in front of the blinds, I was forced to finally put it in with qj....... and of course I immediately was felted by J8..........

the more things change, the more things stay the same..........

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

relax donkeykong, gonna give yourself a heart attack over betpoints

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    relax donkeykong, gonna give yourself a heart attack over betpoints

the betpoints are like tumbleweeds, blowing away across the desert........ so few of them left now under the new format I don't even need my blood pressure meds anymore......

some newbie, i think it was "big bill", quipped last night, after slow-folding a decision on whether to call an all-in shove, that he "wanted to make the other player's heart pump"..... to which i responded if waitin' on a player to call or fold your all-in move in a trny where the first place payout equates to six bucks "makes your heart pump," something is wrong.........

last sat and sunday nights at the Golden Nugget and L'Auberge, respectively, I was generally tippin' the dealer two sbr daily first place cashes for each hand I won over 100 bucks......

only hand that made my heart pump was after I was sucked out on by k ten in a $1,300 pot (I was reraised all in on the turn) on this board: 52k 10 10

I had 55.......

takes alot to make my heart pump...... in fact, the only time my heart rate gets really elevated is during sex with my wife...... I figure that's when I'll have my heart attack......

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    jake hit a massive run after being down to 3k when other stacks where 10k and up, one at 21k........

i've said it before and i'm sure i'll say it 1,000 more times: DO NOT FCK WITH THE SBR GOLDEN BOY!!!!!!!

MEANWHILE, the SBR rubbish boy, (aka AD, Donker, donk), had his typical fate: after first being moved from one table after having just paid the blinds to another table right in front of the blinds, I was forced to finally put it in with qj....... and of course I immediately was felted by J8..........

the more things change, the more things stay the same..........
    I'm interested to see how the yearly standings change this year with the new format...not much will change for players that play to win but for players that play to make the money, it could be a long year...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm interested to see how the yearly standings change this year with the new format...not much will change for players that play to win but for players that play to make the money, it could be a long year...
    i only wish i'd had the chips to put a bigass wager on your prospects, Jake.....

you are probably, along with perhaps jedi, the only "sure thing" on sbr poker, guaranteed to be a top finisher on the board...... very well done!!! (time and time again)

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

i havnt been able to play one yet, sucks they took away the early slot

spider

jake, can you give me the rest of the players in final 5, in the tourney you won. need it to update the standings.

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    need tuesday 7pm tourney results.
    1st - JAKEPEAVY21
    2nd - bigtymer56
    3rd - untied
    4th - Heandog
    5th - sportfan

spider

Quote Originally Posted by Cabo View Post
    1st - JAKEPEAVY21
    2nd - bigtymer56
    3rd - untied
    4th - Heandog
    5th - sportfan
    thanks Cabo.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Cabo seems to be on top of these tournament finishes. Good man!