SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1259

Tourney Times

Any way we can change times of the poker tournaments? I would say moving the three to two or the eleven to twelve. Would this really cause other players trouble? I would think you would get more players for the twelve. Might open more people on the west cost to playing. Give some feed back guys.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

theres defintly not a problem filling the games that s the bigger problem every tournament if filling up hours befor hand.i think if anything they should have a 20 point buy in to limit some of these guys not haveing to spend time on sbr to save up points rather they just login and sigin up.i think a good way to fix that is to have a higher buyin

SomeDayinBuffalo

With the contest going on right now they will fill up. The entry's will go down tho as it goes along. Maybe I'm the only one that works second shift on the east coast then. I know a lot of people don't have jobs or they work four hrs a day bagging grocerys and are able to make the times. I'm surprised that this has not got brought up with people that have jobs on the west coast.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

i dont work but i dont know how a guy with a job would be able to go play in the WSOP specially if they make it far

SomeDayinBuffalo

Why not? You take a week off and if you bust out your still on vacation. I was able to take a liitle more then a week off for the bash. I would think your job would understand that your playing in the WSOP and you might will 7 mill