EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

SBR ring games are dead and tournaments are dying a slow painful death, this format is awful !!!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    SBR ring games are dead and tournaments are dying a slow painful death, this format is awful !!!
    Maybe that is the intention, who knows. I know I'm probably not going to be spending 2 hrs a day, 5 days a week for a 10% chance of winning something very often.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

yeah it really sucked the fun out of it.I used to look forward to playing and forgetting about a stresful day now having a +1,000 chacbe of winning just sucks.

IlianGeorgiev
    [Too Long]
    IlianGeorgiev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

also don't know how it is done ?

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It certainly does set the ring games back a bit, and SBR would need to figure something out if they want to keep those around. Don't remember seeing you at weekday games much anyways though, aren't you usually flipping in Omaha on weekends?
    I have flipped maybe three times since joining SBR in 2009.

When you see me playing Omaha on the weekends it is just me trying to rollover my bonuses that are 4 months old, and usually only 1 to 2 other players feel like playing when I decide to play on the weekends.

SBR is like the WSOP, in that, once you toss your cards, you cannot see what cards you have. All other online sites, let you see the cards you folded by moving your mouse over the spot your cards are folded.

The funnest thing about SBR poker when 12 got paid, was that it was like a turbo game. I could set my watch to one hour and 5 minutes. If I was still in the tourney after 1 hour and 5 minutes, I would be in the money. And that was with my 7 second timer that SBR gives me. Those were some nice freakin days. I would have monied way more games if SBR fixed their hand for hand routine. Not complaining, I'll just return to rolling over my existing 6000 points before they expire. I need the breather, SBR could have moved it to 5 paid a long time ago, then fewer of my points may have expired.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 01-27-15 at 12:13 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Don't think I've played since Jan 2nd and really have no desire to play the tourney under its current format. I enjoyed the previous tourney and loved playing the ring games but every time I've checked, tables have been empty. It's a shame, not sure how I'll go about rolling over the poker points that I have.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Anyone up for flipping with me? 30-100p per flip i am up to. If you can do it around when first tourney starts PM me here and we will work sth. out i have 5k points to rollover

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Hopefully it goes back to the old format after the WSOP promotion ends. And if it does the OP is going to look silly.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Anyone up for flipping with me? 30-100p per flip i am up to. If you can do it around when first tourney starts PM me here and we will work sth. out i have 5k points to rollover
    Hey I quit poker after this new format but I have 1300 or so sitting there to rollover. If you want to flip let me know. I would rather get the points out than have them sit there.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

got home late and was booted..man I hate that penetrating rule

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

The best coin flipper NOT the best poker player will be going(after watching a few of these)

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Took 2 hours to win this tourney ...it took almost 45 mins with us 1 on 1 at the end ...seemed like sbr mods were bored and making this last forever

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    I have flipped maybe three times since joining SBR in 2009.

When you see me playing Omaha on the weekends it is just me trying to rollover my bonuses that are 4 months old, and usually only 1 to 2 other players feel like playing when I decide to play on the weekends.

SBR is like the WSOP, in that, once you toss your cards, you cannot see what cards you have. All other online sites, let you see the cards you folded by moving your mouse over the spot your cards are folded.

The funnest thing about SBR poker when 12 got paid, was that it was like a turbo game. I could set my watch to one hour and 5 minutes. If I was still in the tourney after 1 hour and 5 minutes, I would be in the money. And that was with my 7 second timer that SBR gives me. Those were some nice freakin days. I would have monied way more games if SBR fixed their hand for hand routine. Not complaining, I'll just return to rolling over my existing 6000 points before they expire. I need the breather, SBR could have moved it to 5 paid a long time ago, then fewer of my points may have expired.
    Hrm, my bad EB...don't spend much time at Omaha, just thought you were a flipper. The software does lack some niceties, but when running one table it doesn't really bother me, tkaes quite a few drinks to forget my cards these days. Cheers

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

PS, I think a lot of us really miss the 9 PM time slot! I'm just getting off work at 7 PM EST and I'm in bed by 12 AM, so I can't really play in the 11 PM either.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

4th, 4th and 3rd this week and it's not even close to 1 first place finish. This is a fail.

First 123