Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Funny how I see the same players every Mon thru Fri.

Good luck in the 5k Championship today!.....On second thought, scratch that....you didn't qualify.
    Nothing funny about idiots like yourself jumping to conclusions based on the tiny slice of the world they can see, instead of taking a few seconds to think it through Although there is some humor in the dumb things you say

If you were paying attention, you'd notice you qualified over me in this promo the same way you lucked into winning our contest. You'd also notice you played more than me during the qualification...and per your latest claims, you playing more than someone and beating them doesn't equal an accomplishment. Yet here you are trying to gloat about it, despite claiming not to think it means anything...whatta maroon

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Plenty of guys on this site I would drool to play live ...I would pay money to play them in Omaha H/l
    But on this site I will pass its pretty obv why also
    Poker is a game where you can play when ever you want to quit when ever you want to.
    Sit down live score on the 1st or 2nd hand ...your happy you can go ......Ill play 5 more mins to see
    if im rushing but sometimes im gone with the profit

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Plenty of guys on this site I would drool to play live ...I would pay money to play them in Omaha H/l
    Poker is a game where you can play when ever you want to quit when ever you want to.
    Sit down live score on the 1st or 2nd hand ...your happy you can go ......Ill play 5 more mins to see
    haha........ i've never seen anyone hit n run live....... closest thing i've seen to that is a guy hit for 5-600 after buying in for 2-300, put em on lockdown for about twenty-thirty mins, then leave the table for about 20 mins....... then come back and claim his women was sick and leave.

face it, anyone who plays live knows what a complete fish you'd look like if you hit n run after playing for seven minutes.... your face must be plumb red as you restack the chips in the rack literally after you just finish getting them out. and everyone at your table knows that: 1. you know u suck and just got lucky and now gotta leave before you give em all back, and 2. its a total dick move/amateur move....

if someone doesn't make a joke about u as your re-rackin' ur chips, or flat out call u out on the dick move, they are just being VERY nice....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-10-15 at 12:24 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

duplicate post due to freeze up/software malfunction, apparently

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I think I might pay money NOT to play Omaha H/L with many who play it here...playing it against super-nits is beyond tedious, takes forever to punish them for mistakes and stack them. If you decided to actually put up/shut up for once, I assume flights to the bash are still available

Triple_D_Bet

On the original topic, it appears I just made homer's no-sit list today

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    On the original topic, it appears I just made homer's no-sit list today

i stacked him twice earlier...guess ill be joining the list

First 12