In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Todays Poker tournies???

what happened to them? They were on here yesterday??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

here today, gone tomorrow.......... it's the sbr way........

or, i guess it would be, "there yesterday, gone today..... it's the sbr way"

AD

ps, on an unrelated matter, Chimp wants to change our cat's name from "Tunechi," which i picked last year after no one else could think of shit to call the cat, to "Mr. Meowgi," after he read my post in the saloon related to Cat Justice in response to Warbux' dilemma on how to settle a cat killing in the thread entitled "Whos at fault here."

Since neither chimp nor I nor the homos with his film crew at LOGO know how to set up a "poll" on sbr...... please post whether the cat's name should remain "Tunechi" or be changed to the gay-as-shit "Mr. Meowgi".

so far, it's 3-1 in favor of Mr. Meowgi, as chimp and the two homos from LOGO obviously voted for it, and I for keeping the cat named in honor of Lil Wayne.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-05-15 at 10:38 AM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

They usually stop dailies during the week of a poker championship contest. My guess is they'll be back next Monday.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well shit, i guess the cat is now officially known as "Mr. Meowgi"..... even tho she's a f'n female........ thanks for the f'n support