Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

don't forget.........

this Holiday Season to tell those people in your life how much they mean to you.... Particularly those of you who, like me, have been married for a while. We often forget to tell our spouses how much they mean to us, how much we care......

In a similar vein, it's been a while since I have told S Bullshit R how I feel about all the bad beats and suckouts and 80-20 preflop favorites going down in flames...... But after yesterday's trny, during which my kk was crushed by qj flopping two pair, and I exited the tournament when my AQ lost to A8's call of my preflop shove, I felt it time to remind S Bullshit R of how much I care......

SO, S BULLSHIT R, STICK YOUR M-F C-S DOOM SWITCH UP YOUR PATHETIC FCKIN' ASSES!!!! FCK YOUR FCKN SUCKOUTS, FCK YOUR FCKIN' RIGGED POKER, AND FCK YOUR FCKIN' BASH!!!!!!!!!

With Seasons Greetings,

AD
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-15-14 at 10:34 AM.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Way to veil your whining as a warm seasons greetings message. I wonder if you and Onerous played heads up, would the internet explode from the bitching about beats?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    Way to veil your whining as a warm seasons greetings message. I wonder if you and Onerous played heads up, would the internet explode from the bitching about beats?
    Played him heads up many times..... generally the conversation goes like this:
    ad: lol
    boner: lol
    dealer: new hand
    boner: that's sbr for ya
    ad: yep, sorry rigged f'n piece of shit
    boner: agreed
    dealer: new hand dealt
    ad: yah, that was sick, a one fckin' outer
    boner: lol, I knew it was coming, too
    ad: so did I.... typical s bullshit r
    boner: yep, lol
    boner: lol, sorry man
    ad: lol, np, I knew it was coming again
    boner: me too, you can always count on this sorry fckin' site bailing out the worst hand'
    ad: lol, agreed
    ad: opps, got you again
    boner: yep, at least you had four outs on the river
    etc. etc. etc. etc.
    we laugh and marvel and this pathetic piece of shit that sbr has the ballz to call a poker room.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-15-14 at 02:07 PM.
    Points Awarded:

TDKJET1717 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

thanks for the bubble today, s bullshit r...... got to see small stack after small stack suckout without the worst hand over and over and over to stay alive and avoid the bubble, to save it just for Lil Ol Me!!!!!!! Is that hard work, or is it as easy as programming my place as 13th at the start of the trney, and then just sit back and watch the hilarity ensue????

post up here table-mates for your 40 pts each.... rr, oneunder, dare, sammygran, and who was the other guy...... oh yah, ballerhollic.... chimp will be by later tonight to give you all the cck you can handle, baller........nh to finish me off!!!!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Is that hard work, or is it as easy as programming my place as 13th at the start of the trney, and then just sit back and watch the hilarity ensue????
    My guess is the latter, & the hilarity surely ensues.

Auto Donk

got it done.... shipped every available point to the donks at the 1-2 table....... will ship the rest of em tomorrow assuming the saints win! enjoy, gents........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    My guess is the latter, & the hilarity surely ensues.
    too bad your such a cocksucking pussy, waves, you could've come to the 1-2 table and taken some of the points I gave away............. you stupid mutherfcking cunnt! and fck you!!!! you sorry mtherfkcin prick!!!!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    too bad your such a cocksucking pussy, waves, you could've come to the 1-2 table and taken some of the points I gave away............. you stupid mutherfcking cunnt! and fck you!!!! you sorry mtherfkcin prick!!!!!
    Your anger issues are quite understandable Donkey, since you suck at poker. Not only can't you win at a 1/2 cash game, you're obviously nowhere to be found on annual or championship tourney leaderboards. Given these facts & your vile character flaws, it's not surprising you welched on our poker bet.

Auto Donk

Your anger issues are quite understandable Donkey, since you suck at poker. Not only can't you win at a 1/2 cash game, you're obviously nowhere to be found on annual or championship tourney leaderboards. Given these facts & your vile character flaws, it's not surprising you welched on our poker bet.
    hahah u dumb penetrate..... guess now you're regretting having to have the last word on the offer I made to you for a bet.... dumb roosterlicker!

bobbywaves

Welching on a bet doesn't change the fact you're get a total ass kicking by Waves on the felt, it only proves your lack of character.

Auto Donk

Welching on a bet doesn't change the fact you're get a total ass kicking by Waves on the felt, it only proves your lack of character.
    ur being too much of a pompous ass to simply accept a bet instead of changing the f'n terms proves you're one stupid mther fckin cunnt.....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Have to give bobbo credit, it takes a staggering level of self-delusion to mock other people's performance in a game format he's too chicken-shit to play

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Have to give bobbo credit, it takes a staggering level of self-delusion to mock other people's performance in a game format he's too chicken-shit to play
    No reason to play, when one is intelligent enough to realize there's a quicker & more efficient way to complete rolls.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

No reason to play, when one is intelligent enough to realize there's a quicker & more efficient way to complete rolls.
    Anyone thinking that sitting around all weekend waiting to flip is quicker, or that losing a small amount instead of winning a larger amount is more efficient, is far from intelligent

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Anyone thinking that sitting around all weekend waiting to flip is quicker, or that losing a small amount instead of winning a larger amount is more efficient, is far from intelligent
    No wasted time waiting 2 flip, watching various sport investments on tv anyway. Fact is, I complete a higher percentage of rolls than you.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

don't forget to bring a towel