In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Petition to BAN onerous!!!!!

This kid is the biggest cry baby and whiner I've ever seen and heard. Everyone on every table is tired of hearing him cry on every hand he loses when he keeps going all in with horrible hands.

MODS PLEASE BAN HIM, DISABLING HIS CHAT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I agree with your points but banning him is not the right approach in my opinion.

He might eventually grow up a bit and learn a little more class.

When he joined the site, he regularly tried to lie about his hands until he realized there is a HH and a lot of people know a bit about poker so he learned not to bother with the charade. Maybe he will learn the other areas of concern eventually.

Even if he does not mature nor learn, censoring via banning does nothing to improve SBR.

I generally just laugh at his rants and ignore him if it gets too tiresome. That is my advice to all.

In The Money

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I agree with your points but banning him is not the right approach in my opinion.

He might eventually grow up a bit and learn a little more class.

When he joined the site, he regularly tried to lie about his hands until he realized there is a HH and a lot of people know a bit about poker so he learned not to bother with the charade. Maybe he will learn the other areas of concern eventually.

Even if he does not mature nor learn, censoring via banning does nothing to improve SBR.

I generally just laugh at his rants and ignore him if it gets too tiresome. That is my advice to all.
    I hear ya Beerdog just tired of his bitching moaning and complaining.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

I agree he whines and cries and I call him out on it everytime. That said, I think overall he is a nice kid but just needs to grow up a little.
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

No need to ban, but he does need his chat revoked. Someone took it from knock, why not just take his chat.

If he loses a hand (and he loses almost all hands) he will start cussing at the other player

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I've been saying nh and apologizing if I end up catching something to beat someone... Idk how that is crying.. Yes if I don't win a hand in 30-45 minutes it's upsetting and pretty lame and of course I'll say hey sbr sucks, haven't won in 30 mins. No need to do anything. I'll blame it on sbr but haven't cussed towards anyone in awhile unless it's some degenerate that no one likes and just trying to cause trouble

onerous

I never lied about my hands... I did that one time, ONE TIME. and that was against jake and he made a post about that one hand... I know he knew what I had but I was messing around as what I said I had was obviously not true.... And if someone did believe me then that's their own stupidity and I gained an edge on them for that table.... I never lie about my hands, if asked I will tell you or even show my cards(which I do a lot for no reason) I'm not a liar nor a cheater. Just upset and bitch sometimes is all. Don't start false accusations please.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I don't think you can ban onerous.....he does bitch a lot in chat, but it's mostly harmless and it's typically a " You're so bad at poker" type rant , not the ethnic slurs and bigoted commentary seen from some individuals. When he's calm and has his wits about him, he's usually friendly and well mannered.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Lowly Oaftard 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

onerous gave Lowly Oaftard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

You tried to "fib" about your hands at least twice to me from memory, that is why I called it out from Jake's hand that you note. That is more than one time. Saying it in CAPITALS does not make it true.

Let me be clear on this topic, I couldn't care less if you lie/fib about hands. Heck, I have given false answers on what I had in a hand (during the play) but I am smart enough not to try that if the hand went to showdown nor do I overreact when called out on it.

I never insinuated nor stated that you were cheating. The only reason I highlighted the "fibbing" on your hands was that it shows you can learn and change your ways.

The long and short of it is this onerous, if you are being called out (and confirmed by a couple of people) on the forum as a whiner, poor-loser, etc.... It is a pretty good hint that you are doing this over and above the normal din of rigtards that are on this forum, you might want to take that advice and chill out a bit.

Good luck to you!
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and Lowly Oaftard

In The Money

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    You tried to "fib" about your hands at least twice to me from memory, that is why I called it out from Jake's hand that you note. That is more than one time. Saying it in CAPITALS does not make it true.

Let me be clear on this topic, I couldn't care less if you lie/fib about hands. Heck, I have given false answers on what I had in a hand (during the play) but I am smart enough not to try that if the hand went to showdown nor do I overreact when called out on it.

I never insinuated nor stated that you were cheating. The only reason I highlighted the "fibbing" on your hands was that it shows you can learn and change your ways.

The long and short of it is this onerous, if you are being called out (and confirmed by a couple of people) on the forum as a whiner, poor-loser, etc.... It is a pretty good hint that you are doing this over and above the normal din of rigtards that are on this forum, you might want to take that advice and chill out a bit.

Good luck to you!
    That's it don't ban him but maybe cut his chat or he needs to stop blowing up after every loss and going on a rampage.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

What a bunch of toilet flames over fake poker hahahhahahaha

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    What a bunch of toilet flames over fake poker hahahhahahaha
    Why do you partake in this fake poker? Please elaborate.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave bobbywaves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

A temporary suspension on his chat would probably do the trick.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nah, let "boner" chat....... it adds spice to an otherwise boring game.... plus, he might quit playing poker, and that would suck, as he's one of the few people you can count on to chip you up at any given moment.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4413

ban him for 3 months does the trick , guy is the biggest whining sissy I've ever seen here for years

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Ban him for what? If he's being racist or abusive, please let us know and I'll ban his chat right now. But if we banned people for whining over losing or because they're trashing SBR, half this damn forum would be banned.
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Take away every other letter from his chat.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

shari, he is the most abusive player still playing by far.

Maybe take I away for a few weeks. I mean the guy is much worse than knock ever was. Just ask Milwaukee mike.

bobbywaves, do you want to flip at the no limit tables in 20 minutes?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I haven't been playing as much cash lately, but when I have it's seems boner has been much tamer than he was when he first arrived. I've actually had a few good conversations with him. yes, he has been obnoxious at times, but hopefully he will eventually learn that the site can deal some wicked beats....but some of those beats will go your way (like it did him a few nights back when he sucked out like 5/6 times against others).
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave mpaschal34 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

meh, banning a guy for ranting? If that triflin stuff really bothers ya guys, it's pretty simple: don't read it
    Points Awarded:

onerous gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

onerous

True. I might talk more then others but at same time I've seen some pretty nasty stuff myself.. I'll better myself since most of you are good people and hell, we all call shitty hands every now n then cause we know how sbr is lol. Usually i do after I get a couple beats cause I see what the other person wins with lol. I've had good conversations with a lot of you. Good luck to you all and see ya on the table!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

If no one was banned for obviously cheating in this tourney (PlayersOnly69) why would this guy be banned? Simple solution is to disable his chat while you're at a table with him. End of story
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    shari, he is the most abusive player still playing by far.

Maybe take I away for a few weeks. I mean the guy is much worse than knock ever was. Just ask Milwaukee mike.

bobbywaves, do you want to flip at the no limit tables in 20 minutes?
    you cheating every poker player at SBR is far worse than someone complaining, which you do your fair share of as well. Not only did you cheat every player on the current leaderboard, you also tried to cheat numerous posters that you have wagers against for the current poker contest by playing 4 tournaments in a day. Hilarious how you have the audacity to call anyone else out you obis scammer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, BeerDog99, and chico2663

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post

this spaces too

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I haven't been playing as much cash lately, but when I have it's seems boner has been much tamer than he was when he first arrived. I've actually had a few good conversations with him. yes, he has been obnoxious at times, but hopefully he will eventually learn that the site can deal some wicked beats....but some of those beats will go your way (like it did him a few nights back when he sucked out like 5/6 times against others).
    I agree, Boner has mellowed and has actually had constructive insight on hands, etc......

Man, do not mess with SuperTits, however, she seemed ready to pounce on it and ban the shit outta him..........

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

JakePeavy should be banned, guy fukked me in the post season this year

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Good kid just loses his mind when cards don't go his way.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ban him for what? If he's being racist or abusive, please let us know and I'll ban his chat right now. But if we banned people for whining over losing or because they're trashing SBR, half this damn forum would be banned.
    You've banned for less, im speaking from experience

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    You've banned for less, im speaking from experience
    she's f'n "SuperTits" for chrissakes.......... any babe that can bare her chest and reveal lazer beam shooting nipples can do whatever the fck she wants!

afec466476a2d4a69e0fb4abe458eb26.jpg

e64e078861dc33ebf8c45bffa7c2fc74.jpg

super_tits-822205.jpg
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-02-14 at 05:10 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Lol nice.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    meh, banning a guy for ranting? If that triflin stuff really bothers ya guys, it's pretty simple: don't read it
    Yup, I just mute his chat. I have no patience for stupidity when I'm sober.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    True. I might talk more then others but at same time I've seen some pretty nasty stuff myself.. I'll better myself since most of you are good people and hell, we all call shitty hands every now n then cause we know how sbr is lol. Usually i do after I get a couple beats cause I see what the other person wins with lol. I've had good conversations with a lot of you. Good luck to you all and see ya on the table!!
    good to hear

i'm one to forgive and forget, as are most here. onerous proved to me today that he matured, he flopped 2 pair in the tourney today against my top pr/flush draw (cooler flop). it got all in, i rivered flush and onerous said nothing.

i ran bad for years at sbr poker, it happens, nobody needs to be banned for a couple heat of the moment comments if they knock it off

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I can't even sit at the same table and play with him anymore. It's gotten to be that annoying.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Can't you block someone's chat? Or even better yet...just ignore it.

Some of you guys wouldn't last an orbit with Emily Haines or BigBlue

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

He caught some luck today which was unfortunate.

Every time I see him sitting now my primary goal is to take his stack.

123 Last