Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Rumor has it.......

that, in response to numerous members' suggestions arising from the recent trny scheduling/cheating debacle, SBR has decided to lift all restrictions on playing only one trny per day, and now will let members play in as many of them as they want each day. Futher, members may play mutliple i.d.'s, have ghosts, etc.... Chimp and I have begun preparation for play under the new rules, as can be seen below.

Further, we have formed, officially, "TEAM DONK." B-qway will play under the inconspicous I.D. of "Auto Donk's Chimp," and the homosexual LOGO camera crew filming his Chronicles will play under the equally inconspicous I.D.'s of "Auto Donk's Chimp's Bitch no. 1", "Auto Donk's Chimp's Bitch no. 2", "Auto Donk's Chimp's Bitch no. 3," "Auto Donk's Chimp's Bitch no. 4, etc." This will enable massive chip dumping and get me to the top of the leader board in no time. Chimp may even "back door" his way into the final trny of the promo... pun intended.

Out of our sense of ethics and to respect fundamental fair play the same way SbR does, we are not going to let the gays cash in any trnies. Okay, it's not out of any sense of ethics or fairness, it just they will have dumped all their chips on Chimp and I, and will be gone. That, and Chimp and I are total homophobes who hate the gays.....

And yes, I know his camera crew only has two members, but these are some pretty hot homos, and Chimp has given them strict instructions that, beginning Monday afternoon, they are to hit the local gaybars around 1 p.m. and bring home as many fahgs as they can fit into their LOGO-issued company minivan, and bring them home to play the extra "Auto Donk's Chimp's bitches" i.d.'s..... So the last three trnyies will always have 30-32 auto donk related id's in them, given how promiscuous the gays are. (Chimp and I had the homos do some car-filling gymnastics, and B-Qway calulated, using his geometry and calculus skills, and half a gallon of lube, that you can fit about 28 faghs into a minivan if you stack em just right, particularly if they are "inserted" into one another and stacked missionary position -- with the back row of seats laid down, of course.)

From the photo below, you can see how my living room has now been transformed into an internet poker-playing mecca:

auto donk living room.jpg

Chimp has recommended handing out wine spritzers, mollies, and glo-sticks to the gays, to ensure they hang around and play all three trnies, before hooking up and leaving us high and dry..... We may even consult with resident pussyhomo wussywaves about the correct height of a glory hole, and install a few of those out back near the cabana so the homos can release the stress of accurately chip-dumping during the hourly break.....

just yesterday, before renovations were complete, chimp and two of the homos played in the "beat the prick" trny, and fared pretty well:

auto and chimp and logo camera crew playing poker.jpg

SBR will be a much happier place when all the players have nothing to complain about, because with no rules, ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK GENTS.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-23-14 at 12:11 PM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Out of our sense of ethics and to respect fundamental fair play the same way SbR does, we are not going to let the gays cash in any trnies
    You do understand what you just did to konck's poker chances with THAT particular Proviso... don't you?

Buh bye, kocker....

Auto Donk

WTF?!?!?!?! KOCKN??????? A GAY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

No one has been that surprised about such a revelation since this guy:

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

So many words

Auto Donk

let me narrow it down to just a few for you: fuk you sbr