onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Sbr tsk tsk

Hey you know how annoying it is that the guy in charge of ONLY poker can't answer us on a Poker subject??? Yet he keeps posting new threads, I honestly don't get it at all. Ban the cheaters, who is better for business, the few cheaters(that might make the good people stop being a customer). Or the people who have the opportunity to cheat and still follow the rules.

It's a simple solution and we still get nothing lol. Shoot just lift the one tourney a day rule for good and let's go nuts!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like the show "Cheaters," especially that episode where the dude stabbed Joey Greco and some dude gets thrown overboard!!!

In a vein similar to Chris Rock saying he wouldn't have sliced the heads off of Nicole Simpson and "Studs" contestant Ron Goldman, but he "understood" why OJ did it, I too am not saying I'd have stabbed Greco and tossed one of his beefy body gaurds overboard, but I "understand," as the dude was about to pipe that hot broad in the blue dress out on his boat, when Greco and crew, and the dude's girlfriend, ruined his day...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-23-14 at 08:41 AM. Reason: as for Goldman, drive anothr man's ferrari (especially a jealous black man's), and go on "Studs," you probably had it coming

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

playersonly69 seen and caught blatantly cheating twice in last month with no reprimand

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    PO being accused of a scam?
    The hell you say! Is anything sacred anymore.