deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

<<<Here's the more LIKELY of scenarios: 1) You got eliminated early in tourney (And Douglas should be able to confirm whether you actually played any hands or not) OR... 2) you signed up full well trying to exploit the situation and gain a Leaderboard advantage, but then saw others were being called out in real time on forum for doing so and it dawned on you "oh shit, I want to exploit this but peeps are watching maybe I shouldn't... it might come back on me."
    I'd bet money it was #2>>>

yeah dude, #2 reason makes perfect sense. seeing how i sat out the 4 PM...and had not played any of the earlier games. nice logic jerkoff. i find it funny how you throw out all this vocab in your posts to sound like your intelligent, yet even a 5 year old would spot how this theory makes no sense

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    whatever dude. i never said registered and decided to sit out. my story hasnt changed. there's just folks making assumptions. bottom line is im right and your wrong. i dont really give a sh1t anymore. but i refuse to accept that im changing stories/cheating.

i registered for 4 PM...wanted to play the 9 pm...so i clicked unregister for the 4PM (so i thought)...then registered for 9 pm. how do you explain me sitting out the 4 PM? why would i register for a tourney and sit out? to donate points to sbr?
    How do you not know if you unregistered for the 4pm? Unless someone was sitting at your table during the 4pm, there's no way for us to know if you were auto folding & removed after 15 minutes. POS69 was playing the 4pm, perhaps he can confirm or deny your claim. Scratch that, POS69 isn't a credible source.

deadphish

1st place in the 9 PM today...instant karma!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Gummo, I love that freaking avatar man
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    agreed that new avatar is awesome! I stole it at another forum

You've got good taste, boys.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Havent paid attention so no idea on what deadphish's intentions were. Only thing fairly certain here is obviously PO69 was trying to cheat. Its shocking. Honestly, if you would have asked me blindly the question. Somebody from SBR tried to cheat...... WHo doesnt have PO in his top two or three?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Some historical facts about deadphish before bitch-slapping him (yet again):

1) This guy was renowned for hit n running on the poker tables for ~12pts... leaving to rathole it... come back, win another ~15pts, hit n run and leave, rathole some more, come back... win another ~20pts, hit n run... well, you get the idea, folks. And no, you're not reading it wrong, it was for like 12, 15 and 20pts. FACT. Hard to believe someone that desperate for chump change pts but there ya have it... that's deadphish. Quite a few peeps made posts about it. Early on in my SBR time, that's what he was mostly known for.

2) This clown has also long been renowned for his time clock ABUSE. Has done it consistently in his time on SBR -- a chronic ABUSER of the time clock. That one of the most respected members of the SBR community just recently PM'd me to inform me he did it this weekend in a tourney (to an outrageous degree) was of no surprise. Eberetta (who's a nice guy, unlike deadphish), got his time clock shortened due to chronic abusing. Same thing needs to happen to this assjack... and should've already happened long ago.

And now, as I already predicted, the guy that claimed he was "fukn over it" blah blah proves he's not so over it after all:

deadphish:
    yeah dude, #2 reason makes perfect sense. seeing how i sat out the 4 PM...and had not played any of the earlier games. nice logic jerkoff. i find it funny how you throw out all this vocab in your posts to sound like your intelligent, yet even a 5 year old would spot how this theory makes no sense
    See folks, phish has a coupla problems (at the minimum): He's not only a squirrely fukk, but he's not very bright either. Usually a deadly combo for said squirrelly fukk.

1) phish had problems comprehending the whole "3 games" in 2 days concept. Admitted his confusion more than once in posts. None of the rest of us had any such difficulty, but like I said... he's about as sharp as konck on a good day.

2) He wasn't playing on my poker tourney table tonight but stalked me there and asked me this: (copy/paste from chat)
    deadphish: so explain your logic on theory # 2
    deadphish: i sat out cuz i realized folks would notice me playing

Ya see folks... numbnut can't even read & comprehend. Proves it by saying the above. The salient line I wrote was: "it might come back on me". Read that line slowly, numbnut, and really try to comprehend it. Because, in fact, it HAS come back on you, just as you feared it would. IOW, you initially tried to exploit the situation, realized it might come back on you (peeps watching was the means, not the end result). Get it?

Just as believeable as your "well, I registered then I unregistered but I really really didn't unregister" is THIS: Tourney just started, you simultaneously read the post calling you out, you thought, "oh shit I want to exploit but I might get burned for this ultimately, I can't play now". Every bit if not MORE believable then your "I registered but unregistered oh wait I really didn't unregister." Follow that logic, numbnut? Most others can, I assure you.

That's if you didn't actually play, and we have no confirmation of that other then your word. NO ONE has come forth to back you up on that. Regardless, your intent was to exploit, as evidenced that you were registered for BOTH tourneys... *wait for it* ... EARLY IN DAY AND AT THE SAME TIME (damning evidence). If the 4pm came and went and then you signed up for the 9pm a little bit before it started, then maybe you'd be believable. But that's not what occurred.

3) That your command of the English language is limited is not my problem. Most educated folks can follow along and understand that the scenarios I presented are far more believable than your "I registered then I unregistered but I really didn't unregister and I was registered for 2 early in day at the same time but my intent wasn't to play 2 even though I was registed in 2 at same time blah blah BS blah". My scenarios are more plausible, and will be interpreted as such. Bank on it.

Sorry for long response, folks... but my stalker basically begged for it so... you know.

Flailng desperate response from guy who's "fukn done" with it in...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spurginobili

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

One day Im going to get back into a writing groove and start an argument with Biteme just so I can fill pages.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

don't know deadphish hardly at all....but I have seen the guy buy in with low chips, win and the leave. just to reappear later and try and do the same thing. (not that biteme needs my back-up here).
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mpaschal34 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mpaschal34 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mpaschal34 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

deadphish

<<<IOW, you initially tried to exploit the situation, realized it might come back on you (peeps watching was the means, not the end result). Get it? >>>
    ok dude, i get your concept...as i did before. but it makes no sense is my point. why would i sit out the 4 PM when i had not played any earlier tournament based on your theory? god, this is so pointless. the only thing im at fault of here is letting this issue waste so much of my time and energy.

as far as hit and run for min points. who fkn cares. that was ages ago. bottom line here Bite, is you truly are pathetic (period)! "clearly" you have no life. just as it is clear that all the players that cheated keep up w/the message boards. i mean geez, it so obvious (sarcasm). i think its clear that you are the only loser that keeps w/the message boards by the minute 24/7

deadphish

<<< phish had problems comprehending the whole "3 games" in 2 days concept. Admitted his confusion more than once in posts. None of the rest of us had any such difficulty, but like I said... he's about as sharp as konck on a good day.>>>
    just to be clear, it was never stated 3 in 2 days. it was stated as "3 times". i asked your investigating partner to explain that...he never did. the way the accusations were typed, it was as though i played 3 in 1 day

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

ok dude, i get your concept...as i did before.
    Clearly you don't and never did.

but it makes no sense is my point. why would i sit out the 4 PM when i had not played any earlier tournament based on your theory?
    You really don't read so good, do you? It's clearly explained above. ^^.
    Have someone help you.

god, this is so pointless. the only thing im at fault of here is letting this issue waste so much of my time and energy.
    Well, uh, NO. You're actually at fault for trying to exploit a poker series situation, and you were, in fact, penalized for it.
    Everyone sees that and it's now part of the SBR historical record.

BTW, you're the clown that was "fukn done" with it but stalked me tonight @ table and continues to whine about getting caught instead of taking your medicine like a man.

as far as hit and run for min points. who fkn cares.
    The poker community cares, numbnut. As ratholing is extremely poor etiquette.
    You really don't "get" much, do you?
    And your time clock abuse.....

that was ages ago.
    LIE

bottom line here Bite, is you truly are pathetic (period)! "clearly" you have no life. just as it is clear that all the players that cheated keep up w/the message boards. i mean geez, it so obvious (sarcasm). i think its clear that you are the only loser that keeps w/the message boards by the minute 24/7
    Yet you and POS69 and others penalized seemed to miraculously chime in with posts in a somewhat timely fashion, kinda disproving your weak attempt at sarcasm and that the board WAS, in fact, being read by those penalized.

And, like I told you @ the table when you were stalking me, peeps PM me info, numbnut. What part of that don't you understand? Don't have to be watching 24/7, asshat... here's the real dealio: peeps pm'ing me know I don't have a problem taking it public and then subsequently bitch-slapping you idiots. GET IT? They know I specialize in burying clowns like you with... *wait for it*...FACTS.

the way the accusations were typed, it was as though i played 3 in 1 day
    Uh nope... wrong again. You just can't read & comprehand too well is all. Everyone else understood it.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

as far as hit and run for min points. who fkn cares. that was ages ago. bottom line here Bite, is you truly are pathetic (period)! "clearly" you have no life. just as it is clear that all the players that cheated keep up w/the message boards. i mean geez, it so obvious (sarcasm). i think its clear that you are the only loser that keeps w/the message boards by the minute 24/7
    Dude you are the worst piece of shit doing this crap! You've done it to everybody who has ever played a ring game with you. Your fuk'in hit and runs for 12pts at a time only to rat hole and come back and do the shit again, is the worst poker etiquette I've ever seen!

What's your fuk'in problem, that you can't sit down and play for 30 minutes at least? You must have a shit load of unfinished rollovers doing the stupid shit you do. 12 pts at a time? Way to go big winner douche bag! Now nobody will play a fuk'in hand with you because you're a well known hit and run time clock wasting idiot!

What's more, Bite nailed your dumb ass spot on with logic and simple truth. Now you wanna fuk with the guy because you know he's right and you can't admit you're on the same level as that other cheating douche bag po69! But at least he'll hang around the ring games for more than one hand, hit and run jerk wad.

You're a fuk'in insult to real Dead and Phish fans, go back to listening to miley cyrus and justin beiber, one hit bubble gum pop shit is more you style.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-26-14 at 07:03 AM.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mikejamm 88 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and USCPHILLYGUY

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

<<<IOW, you initially tried to exploit the situation, realized it might come back on you (peeps watching was the means, not the end result). Get it? >>>
    ok dude, i get your concept...as i did before. but it makes no sense is my point. why would i sit out the 4 PM when i had not played any earlier tournament based on your theory? god, this is so pointless. the only thing im at fault of here is letting this issue waste so much of my time and energy.

bullshit I saw you sitting at the .25-.50 table a few days ago with 12 points..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    bullshit I saw you sitting at the .25-.50 table a few days ago with 12 points..

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

This site has about 100 consistent poker players. And probably 40 of them post. You'd have to be an idiot to run a scam or angle shoot here. Community is so small you'll be spotted 3 miles away doing it. Then buried in the forums. Not worth a few crumb points.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    This site has about 100 consistent poker players. And probably 40 of them post. You'd have to be an idiot to run a scam or angle shoot here. Community is so small you'll be spotted 3 miles away doing it. Then buried in the forums. Not worth a few crumb points.
    I guess I'm 4.5 miles away, as only kockn has caught on to me..........

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Dude you are the worst piece of shit doing this crap! You've done it to everybody who has ever played a ring game with you. Your fuk'in hit and runs for 12pts at a time only to rat hole and come back and do the shit again, is the worst poker etiquette I've ever seen!

What's your fuk'in problem, that you can't sit down and play for 30 minutes at least? You must have a shit load of unfinished rollovers doing the stupid shit you do. 12 pts at a time? Way to go big winner douche bag! Now nobody will play a fuk'in hand with you because you're a well known hit and run time clock wasting idiot!

What's more, Bite nailed your dumb ass spot on with logic and simple truth. Now you wanna fuk with the guy because you know he's right and you can't admit you're on the same level as that other cheating douche bag po69! But at least he'll hang around the ring games for more than one hand, hit and run jerk wad.

You're a fuk'in insult to real Dead and Phish fans, go back to listening to miley cyrus and justin beiber, one hit bubble gum pop shit is more you style.
    wow, ok dude...you got me

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

That's bullshit... I know a few people, including myself, had bets with player69 for most pts won. He took advantage of the double tourney that one night with ten people joining and won 4th and now played all day and placed?

he can go ahead and void that bet, didn't know I was betting a scammer.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Some historical facts about deadphish before bitch-slapping him (yet again):

1) This guy was renowned for hit n running on the poker tables for ~12pts... leaving to rathole it... come back, win another ~15pts, hit n run and leave, rathole some more, come back... win another ~20pts, hit n run... well, you get the idea, folks. And no, you're not reading it wrong, it was for like 12, 15 and 20pts. FACT. Hard to believe someone that desperate for chump change pts but there ya have it... that's deadphish. Quite a few peeps made posts about it. Early on in my SBR time, that's what he was mostly known for.

2) This clown has also long been renowned for his time clock ABUSE. Has done it consistently in his time on SBR -- a chronic ABUSER of the time clock. That one of the most respected members of the SBR community just recently PM'd me to inform me he did it this weekend in a tourney (to an outrageous degree) was of no surprise. Eberetta (who's a nice guy, unlike deadphish), got his time clock shortened due to chronic abusing. Same thing needs to happen to this assjack... and should've already happened long ago.

And now, as I already predicted, the guy that claimed he was "fukn over it" blah blah proves he's not so over it after all:

deadphish:

See folks, phish has a coupla problems (at the minimum): He's not only a squirrely fukk, but he's not very bright either. Usually a deadly combo for said squirrelly fukk.

1) phish had problems comprehending the whole "3 games" in 2 days concept. Admitted his confusion more than once in posts. None of the rest of us had any such difficulty, but like I said... he's about as sharp as konck on a good day.

2) He wasn't playing on my poker tourney table tonight but stalked me there and asked me this: (copy/paste from chat)
    deadphish: so explain your logic on theory # 2
    deadphish: i sat out cuz i realized folks would notice me playing

Ya see folks... numbnut can't even read & comprehend. Proves it by saying the above. The salient line I wrote was: "it might come back on me". Read that line slowly, numbnut, and really try to comprehend it. Because, in fact, it HAS come back on you, just as you feared it would. IOW, you initially tried to exploit the situation, realized it might come back on you (peeps watching was the means, not the end result). Get it?

Just as believeable as your "well, I registered then I unregistered but I really really didn't unregister" is THIS: Tourney just started, you simultaneously read the post calling you out, you thought, "oh shit I want to exploit but I might get burned for this ultimately, I can't play now". Every bit if not MORE believable then your "I registered but unregistered oh wait I really didn't unregister." Follow that logic, numbnut? Most others can, I assure you.

That's if you didn't actually play, and we have no confirmation of that other then your word. NO ONE has come forth to back you up on that. Regardless, your intent was to exploit, as evidenced that you were registered for BOTH tourneys... *wait for it* ... EARLY IN DAY AND AT THE SAME TIME (damning evidence). If the 4pm came and went and then you signed up for the 9pm a little bit before it started, then maybe you'd be believable. But that's not what occurred.

3) That your command of the English language is limited is not my problem. Most educated folks can follow along and understand that the scenarios I presented are far more believable than your "I registered then I unregistered but I really didn't unregister and I was registered for 2 early in day at the same time but my intent wasn't to play 2 even though I was registed in 2 at same time blah blah BS blah". My scenarios are more plausible, and will be interpreted as such. Bank on it.

Sorry for long response, folks... but my stalker basically begged for it so... you know.

Flailng desperate response from guy who's "fukn done" with it in...

Wow...Buried
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave spurginobili 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Well done dougers! FWIW though, I buy phish's story....don't know much about the guy and I wasn't paying much attention, but based on the facts everyone acknowledges, the intent doesn't seem to be there.

Good to see some power modding, kudos again SBR and doug!
    Points Awarded:

hockey216 gave Triple_D_Bet 525 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

paid u 525 ddd for ur 500 loan earlier today

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    paid u 525 ddd for ur 500 loan earlier today
    Thanks, just glad I didn't take as bad a beating as the last time i played ya

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

bumping in hopes of getting this guy banned for good for being a habitual cheater and shot taker! Any opportunity to skirt the rules, he will take full advantage!

First 123