Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SBR OFFICIAL "WHY i PLAYED ALL SEVEN TRNIES" EXCUSES THREAD

To facilitate consolidation of all the mother f'n excuses members will offer as to why they played all seven daily tourneys later today, SBR has requested that I start one thread to enable all of those like "no1here" who have been conspicuously silent on the board over the past two days (and who will no doubt have a variety of valid, well thought out reasons as to why they had no idea they weren't supposed to play more than two dailies over thursday and friday), to set forth why they did so:

I'll get the shit started:

"I, autodonk, had my account hacked by some superusing fck who typed all that shit, using my i.d., in the "what the fck should we do about the trny problem" thread. I personally had no idea that we were only supposed to play two trnies over thurs and friday."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-21-14 at 04:53 AM.

Auto Donk

ps... in response to an inquiry about how the hell can i play all seven given my 9 a.m. trial setting, please be advised that my chimp (and his producer and cameraman from LOGO) will play the first three or four tournies of the day before I return from court.... And I can vouch for them also having no idea about the limitations on number of tournies played..... How, you ask, can I so vouch???

Because those fckers have been up all nigh partying their asses off in my pool side cabana, which Chimp informed me will be the new residence of the gays while they film his new series, "The Chimp on Chronic Chronicles." Mr. Bigshot B-way cut a deal with the network of the gays on the side, without me, as they felt he was much more marketable than I. So fck em, they've kept me up all night after getting the o.k. for a pilot and seven episodes......... and don't even know their own names at this point, much less any two tourney rule.

Nevertheless, those dumbasses, who don't know a lick about playing holdem, have been drinking, snorting, smoking and reading "the idiot's guide to texas hold'em" in an effort to play the dailies in my stead. I told them, "fck reading that guide, if you want the true insight of an idiot playing holdem, just pull up my hand history on sbr for the past six months, and you'll have all you need right there."

good luck today gents, in what my best friend on sbr accurately described as a cluster fck......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-21-14 at 05:12 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm too fukkin stupid to check the board when I see two out of place tournaments to see what's going on.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'm too fukkin stupid to check the board when I see two out of place tournaments to see what's going on.
    from sbr brass: "DANEBLAZER, EXCUSE APPROVED FOR ALL SEVEN TOURNAMENTS, POINTS COUNT TOWARD PROMO"

congrats dane, and gl today.... here's to 4,200 pts today!!!!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much free time on your hands!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

wait..............im confused...............people have been able to play more than one tourney per day?????

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    wait..............im confused...............people have been able to play more than one tourney per day?????
    this

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    this
    I'm very 4UK4Life here.

I mean, I'm very confused.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

^^ just play in TWO TOTAL for Thurs & Fri

IOW, if ya missed yesterday's b/c of the tech issues, play 2 today.
    If you played yesterday, play only 1 today.

The 1 a day was disabled for today to allow those that didn't get to play yesterday to make it up... BUT, that doesn't mean peeps should take advantage and play more than the 2 total for today and yesterday.

Spies WILL BE OUT for the degen abusers... so careful.

Any other questions, just ask. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for lunch w/ Natty & JoJo.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Name:  train-wreck-1.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  72.0 KB

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Wow only 17 ppl in the 11 am est one and i missed it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

As predicted, the extra entries are starting to occur.

"dare" played in the 11am and is already signed up for the 3 & 4 time slots.
    Another player has already played in 3 total for yesterday and today (will release name shortly).

*UPDATE: ("spider" has already played in 3 total, played yesterday and 2 so far already, AND "dare" played Thurs as well, this morning and signed up for 2 more this afternoon so he's obviously looking for at least a 4-bagger if not more)
    *zwoeins played in 11am and is already signed up for the 3 & 4 time slots. Not sure if he played yesterday as well, yet.
    *Adding deadphish - played last night 11pm -- signed up for 4pm and 9 pm
    *oneunder -- " 7pm thurs , 3pm today..... signed in for 4pm
    *darkghost -- 11pm thurs , 3pm today..... signed in for 4pm
    *deadphish --- 11pm thurs -- signed in for 4pm and 9pm today
    *dare signed for 4pm, #4
    *PO69 - no surprise -- last night 11pm - today 11am and now 4 pm
    *ninjagorn ... 9pm thurs, 11am today ... and signed in for 7pm
    *Basement -- 3 over thurs/fri

Get ON THIS, Douglas.

I can't improve on daner's take so I'll just repeat it:

Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-21-14 at 09:14 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    ^^ just play in TWO TOTAL for Thurs & Fri

IOW, if ya missed yesterday's b/c of the tech issues, play 2 today.
    If you played yesterday, play only 1 today.

The 1 a day was disabled for today to allow those that didn't get to play yesterday to make it up... BUT, that doesn't mean peeps should take advantage and play more than the 2 total for today and yesterday.

Spies WILL BE OUT for the degen abusers... so careful.

Any other questions, just ask. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for lunch w/ Natty & JoJo.
    Thanks, bud.

I got it in last night, so I'm all good!

And I also played in the 7 p.m.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much free time on your hands!
    unfortunately, i just rolled in from getting a client a dismissal of all charges he faced, so i didn't have enough free time on my hands to play in the first 3-4 trnies this morning/afternoon......

f'n chimp and his new friends crashed around dawn and i didn't want to leave him and the gays any cash for an 8-ball since the fcks kept me up all night, so no one played my i.d...........

only humor in today was as predicted, pussyboy waves, whose schedule he claims never allows him to play the early trnies (usually packed), miraculously found time to cherry pick a trny with only 17 players, as I so aptly predicted....... hat's off to the biggest pussy on sbr!!!!!!!!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

ok so I was shut out of the 11PM last night so played the 10AM today. Tried to sign up for the 3PM but got error message saying could only play in 1 tourney per day (para phrase). It then did let me sign of for 4PM?????

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

ok so I was shut out of the 11PM last night so played the 10AM today. Tried to sign up for the 3PM but got error message saying could only play in 1 tourney per day (para phrase). It then did let me sign of for 4PM?????
    Other peeps have signed up for multiple tourneys today....

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Other peeps have signed up for multiple tourneys today....
    Maybe the 1/day still applies to the normal times, just not to the two special times? Good to know, I didn't play yesterday and was planning to play both the 9 + 11 both tonight, but it seems like that wouldn't work? Knowing this will play 4 + one time tonight so can get the one I missed in still.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave ArunSh 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I played the 11pm last night, signed up for 4pm today, hope that was an option and not just for those that missed yesterday. Not signing up for any other like these other guys trying to weasel in extra tournaments.

I think a week ban from tournaments is fair for those taking advantage of it?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I played the 11pm last night, signed up for 4pm today, hope that was an option and not just for those that missed yesterday. Not signing up for any other like these other guys trying to weasel in extra tournaments.

I think a week ban from tournaments is fair for those taking advantage of it?

4uk4life

Wasted my time with that shit anyway haha. The starting stacks were 2000 so I'm thinking the results don't count towards the series

Auto Donk

so doug never clarified his comments from yesterday....?

he seemed to indicate that playing two today was available to EVERYONE, ​andf didn't limit his comments to only those who missed yesterdays....

4uk4life

He may be out to lunch and dinner and late night snack.. When he gets back on maybe he can clarify

Auto Donk

response on tuedsay at noon will be a tad bit late

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    so doug never clarified his comments from yesterday....?

he seemed to indicate that playing two today was available to EVERYONE, ​andf didn't limit his comments to only those who missed yesterdays....
    Click here... it will really help ya out in your confusion

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

As predicted, the extra entries are starting to occur.

"dare" played in the 11am and is already signed up for the 3 & 4 time slots.
    Another player has already played in 3 total for yesterday and today (will release name shortly).

*UPDATE: ("spider" has already played in 3 total, played yesterday and 2 so far already, AND "dare" played Thurs as well, this morning and signed up for 2 more this afternoon so he's obviously looking for at least a 4-bagger if not more)
    *zwoeins played in 11am and is already signed up for the 3 & 4 time slots. Not sure if he played yesterday as well, yet.
    *Adding deadphish - played last night 11pm -- signed up for 4pm and 9 pm
    *sinmiedo -- played at 11pm thurs -- signed in for 4pm and 11pm today
    *oneunder -- " 7pm thurs , 3pm today..... signed in for 4pm
    *darkghost -- 11pm thurs , 3pm today..... signed in for 4pm
    *deadphish --- 11pm thurs -- signed in for 4pm and 9pm today
    *dare signed for 4pm, #4
    *PO69 - no surprise -- last night 11pm - today 11am and now 4 pm

^^^ UPDATED LIST OF CHEATING PUSSIES! FUK'IN DOUCHE BAD LOSERS!
    (Red text added by mikejamm)

Get ON THIS, Douglas.

I can't improve on daner's take so I'll just repeat it:

Right on Bite. Appreciate you keeping track of the greedy cheating assholes who are playing multiple tourneys in an attempt to gain an advantage in the standings. Quite frankly, I'm surprised to see a few guys who you would think to have some honest integrity only know one way in life, the fuk'in cheating pussy way.

If you play or played in more than 2 in the past 2 days, then you're a fuk'in cheating dik suck'in asswipe and go fuk your self! We'll make damn sure to keep this thread active and chastise your phony losing ass every possible chance I and my fellow honest poker players get!

And Doug, you're already fuk'in up here! I don't know what kind of fuk'in poker mod you aspire to be, but this is a load of dogshit! If anyone who played multiples and gains an advantage from it in the championship, you better be damn ready for some serious backlash.

What the fuk kinda shit fuk contest operates this way? Take down any points and disqualify anyone who plays or played in multiples or remove any additional point totals gained after they've played 2 tourneys.

Do the right thing here Doug and SBR. This bullshit is not gonna go away, you can bet your last fuk'in chip, I and several others will make damn sure it doesn't.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-21-14 at 06:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mikejamm 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

what the hell happened here? different time slots for tournies, people playing multiple games today...this totally penetrates up the fairness of the latest contest..
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

either all the tournaments today should not count or the people that abused the system(cheating by playing multiple in a day) should be penalized in some way(1-2 week ban from poker?)
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Man, this is a train wreck. I was ok to play the morning tourney yesterday but because of the problems I could not. Today I was not able to play until the evening but I am not able to join 2 tonight because the limit is back on. Ugh....

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Man, this is a train wreck. I was ok to play the morning tourney yesterday but because of the problems I could not. Today I was not able to play until the evening but I am not able to join 2 tonight because the limit is back on. Ugh....
    They scared of the damage you're capable of

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Our (*cough cough*) poker mod is a mute, apparently, fellas...

Shame

BeerDog99

and the sad irony is that the required ssl cert update (that should be dead simple) that caused all of this has not even been implemented....
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    what the hell happened here? different time slots for tournies, people playing multiple games today...this totally penetrates up the fairness of the latest contest..
    Mod Doug approved two tourney's today, but it's only suppose to be for folks like myself & Arunsh who didn't play last night. Unfortunately, there's some a-holes like POS abusing it.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    They scared of the damage you're capable of
    Thanks but I have been running ice cold for a couple of weeks now.... Rigged Shithole (tm)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Man, this is a train wreck.
    ... as predicted and told to SBR.

Easy, all-encompassing, practical solutions were given/suggested to them and their response was to ignore the community concerns about the obvious that was coming.

Haven't heard boo of any sort in over a day... good stuff.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last