JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47462

SBR Doug-This is what the SBR poker community wants..

Please feel free to chime in and add things that we want as poker players here..

-weekly updates for any poker contest

-make sure that each day all the scheduled tournies are listed

those are the 2 main things that come to mind, not rocket science but have been issues in the past(and present).

A few requests that I have are:

-to have sit and gos be a permanent fixture. The players want them and SBR would get rake from them, seems like a win-win and for the life of me I can't figure out why they rarely if ever have them listed.

-Another is to keep the Omaha tables available every day and not exclusively on the weekends.

Thanks Doug and hopefully you will listen to the poker community and keep things running smoothly around here.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave JAKEPEAVY21 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, bobbywaves, and dare

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not all members want that...........

what this member wants is for S Bullshit Rigged to go fck itself right in the backdoor......... after resident fckweed/superuser BiteMeSfCm is rewarded for his idiotic out of position ace-rag shove with a rag flop to take out my AK 80-20 favorite (no surprise there, even for non-super users), I feel compelled to remind S Bullshit R what a rigged f'n p o s poker room it has.........

have a nice day,
    AD

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What drives Omaha traffic is the novelty of it only running on the weekend. You let it run 24/7 and the games won't be nearly as active.

Feel the same way for SNG's. Just run them on the weekend and have buy-ins for more than chump change if you do run them.

Hard enough to get holdem ring games going.
    I've always wanted a series of tournaments like a SBR WSOP? Nothing fancy, maybe about 5-6 types of tournaments with a reasonable buy in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Auto Donk

fuk Omaha, fuk sit n go's, fuk ring games, and fuk series tournments, and most importantly, S Bullshit R, GO FUK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE, listen to this catchy little tune and see if you dimwits in costa rica can catch my drift:

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

to not lose 10AM tourney to Joevig on KQ vs K8

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Please feel free to chime in and add things that we want as poker players here..

those are the 2 main things that come to mind, not rocket science but have been issues in the past(and present).

-to have sit and gos be a permanent fixture. The players want them and SBR would get rake from them, seems like a win-win and for the life of me I can't figure out why they rarely if ever have them listed.

-Another is to keep the Omaha tables available every day and not exclusively on the weekends.

Thanks Doug and hopefully you will listen to the poker community and keep things running smoothly around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What drives Omaha traffic is the novelty of it only running on the weekend. You let it run 24/7 and the games won't be nearly as active.

Feel the same way for SNG's. Just run them on the weekend and have buy-ins for more than chump change if you do run them.

I've always wanted a series of tournaments like a SBR WSOP? Nothing fancy, maybe about 5-6 types of tournaments with a reasonable buy in.
    Good points here. I think if there is consistency there will be an uptick. Making the the SNGs count for rollover and bigger buyins would be great!

I would love the tourney series idea. Make it happen SBR Doug!

Cheers!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

In relative terms:

Bite =

Donk =

Hell, guy thinks 66% is 80%, ffs. (even setting aside for the moment the reasons WHY for the shove)

He should prolly just start here tho:

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-21-16 at 12:53 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BeerDog99

Also, please:

1) fix the hand for hand problems.

2) axe the autoboot after 10mins rule, that is dumb.

3) fix the sitout, post blind and table move with blind issues. If you time out while not in a blind and come back into the game, before the blinds hit, you still have to post SB and BB. If you time out in the SB, you have to post the SB and BB. I have not fully analyzed all the situations but there are a number of broken "rules" here.

4) Make the rebuy tourneys on the weekend, real rebuy tourney's. Allow for double buyins and unlimited rebuys to the break time.

Those are a few that come to my head.

Thanks!
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave BeerDog99 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=BiTeMe UsAdOj;22982795

Hell, guy thinks 66% is 80%, ffs. (even setting aside for the moment the reasons WHY for the shove)

[/QUOTE]

dumbass needs to check his own math.... thinks 25 percent somehow equals 33 percent.... if you're gonna try to act like u know the math, you dumb fck, at least get it right. what a stupid mother fckin superuser asshole you are.... lol.... tries to show us oh so much what you know, just to penetrate it up! Classic!

and please do tell us your reasons for your idiotic out of position shove you stupid fck....then go study YOUR first grade math!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. I suggest donk plug in the actual cards @ cardplayer ("tools") if he's too dumb to figure it out himself.
    My numbers are correct, o'course.
    Meanwhile, by his own admission (comparing both his posts),he apparently now thinks 80% = 75%

Whatta maroon!

2. Once you go to cardplayer, plug in the actual cards and ADMIT that I'm right, you're wrong... THEN I'll explain the reasoning. Till then... why should I waste my time with a math-impaired:

But FIRST... start here pal:

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Ya i always wondered why they didnt run SnG's but it would def be hard to fill.
    We cant even get 2 full tables going in Ring games.
    If there was actual table games going on i would have more of a reason to renew pro status.
    I think the most important thing is to figure out how they could drive more traffic on here.

Auto Donk

your math was wrong, dumbass, you were off by 8, I was off by 5..... ur dmbass brought the "exact" numbers topic up......

I guess I should've given you credit for your wheel outs and four card flush outs, that extra five percent chance, as that is what your cheating ass usually hits (some idiotic less than five percent chance hand) to steal some other member's chips in ring games.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-13-14 at 01:21 PM. Reason: I'm confident oaftard's soon-to-come analysis wil expose ur cheating ways once and for all.......

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Donker is there holes in the wall around your computing area? How many times have you headbutted a hole into the wall due to SBR Poker? You should invest in a scream pillow

JAKEPEAVY21

I think it might be time for an intervention donker..

Auto Donk

I think it might be time for an intervention donker..
    haha...... and yes, my wall looks like a friggin swiss cheese after being beat down and "super" used............. between the bad beat dealing programming, doom switching, and super using cheats like biteme, one could give himself ten-15 concussions per week......

damn.... a whole thread devoted to BiteMeSfCm:

http://www.cardschat.com/f13/superuser-195663/

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Agreed.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I don't have much of a problem with anything. It is what it is. Only thing would be nice is updating tournament standings more often. Maybe once every two weeks. Weekly for a 3 month tourney is unnecessary.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

If the SNG's worked along with rollover as entry fee they would be full non stop imo. Do you know how many pizzas we could all eat if we had that option? At least like 2.

Agree with the hand for hand thing too. And there's nothing more exciting than starting out a rebuy tournament hand for hand on the first hand dealt.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave 4uk4life 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Dane making some good points here. Omaha H/L games see a lot of traffic from people looking to minimize risk when rolling though, even if it does minimize gain and take longer...I don't think they'd get old any time soon.

I feel like for a little effort, many mini contests could be run without even needing a hefty overlay, and might keep people engaged beyond that. You'll lose some people no doubt who will only play the huge overlay format (and you can still use them to entice new players into going pro), but who knows, you might keep a small community going with the more advanced ones...maybe play up the prestige of it a bit and see what happens.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Dane making some good points here. Omaha H/L games see a lot of traffic from people looking to minimize risk when rolling though, even if it does minimize gain and take longer...I don't think they'd get old any time soon.
    If Omaha was taking longer as you incorrectly claim, folks wouldn't be playing it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. Donk apparently still can't comprehend simple MATH.
    Prolly couldn't figure out how to imput the cards over on CardPlayer... and Barney prolly reminds him of his "Uncle" that use to put on a Ninja Turtle costume and have him play Hide The Weenie in his shell.

I'm sorry that donker's still traumatized, but it doesn't change the fact that my 66% number was precise, not his original 80%. Or is it 75% now? Maybe tomorrow it'll be 99%. Peeps that argue irrefutable math are a special breed of tard. Oh well, no one ever said ya had to be bright to be a paralegal... er, I mean 'lawyer'.

2. A poker series like daner is suggesting would be a great addition (similar to FTOPS on Tilt or WCOOP on Stars): BUT, no rinky dink buyins. 100pts is not high roller. 1000pts minimum. Main Event 2-5k buyin. Run satellites leading up to ensure a decent field. Not difficult to figure out.

3. Another great change would be the ability to COMBINE rollovers. Wouldn't change the 3x rollover criterion, just lump em all in a single poker pts rollover pot (if you will). At any point rollover is met, the points become betpoints (once the player exits) and the process rinse and repeats and the rollover pot gets restocked.

Doing it this way would ensure more poker action at the tables, as it would naturally (systemically) cut down on peeps quickly hit n running the dink rollovers (40, 60, etc) and never to be found at a ring game again.

4. If the above isn't implemented, at least give us the ability to change rollovers without having to exit table and potentially lose our seat.

5. Sit n go's would fill up if the ability to buy in w/ rollover was allowed.

6. Like jeffie said, the focus should be to *grow* SBR poker and get more consistent traffic actually playing. Various peeps have made good suggestions (now and in the past) but -- and I'm not trying to be rude here -- nothing EVER comes of it as nothing is ever listened to or implemented (hardly anything, anyway). And frankly, I really don't expect anything to much change now, even w/ the new poker mod. No offense personally intended, Douglas. It's just been the S.O.P. since I've been here.

A number of peeps here in the poker community have rather extensive backgrounds in online play @ the big sites (Stars, Tilt, others). I & others came to SBR after stumbling on it subsequent to Black Friday; what I'm saying is, SBR has a knowledge source from us players that has never really been tapped in to and could be used to GROW SBR POKER (resource being wasted).
    But, when you see you're never really listened to... peeps stop suggesting good ideas.

Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-13-14 at 07:41 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and Lowly Oaftard

JAKEPEAVY21

looks like Doug is following the lead of those before him...ignoring any and all comments from the poker forum..get on the ball pal

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I would really like the combined rollovers as well. WOuld love to combine a flood of min cashes into one large buy in that I could quickly donk off to biteme and his cheating ways.

BeerDog99

looks like Doug is following the lead of those before him...ignoring any and all comments from the poker forum..get on the ball pal
    Ugh, I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I would really like the combined rollovers as well. WOuld love to combine a flood of min cashes into one large buy in that I could quickly donk off to biteme and his cheating ways.
    Totally agreed on both of those points. RS (tm)!!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Doug....hello? Anybody home?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I'd love that, too. Would sure save me some time. I mean, I'm gonna get them regardless but this would be so more expeditious. Get on it, Douglas. TIA

What's great about being a Super',
    Is cramming 7h/2s up donker's stretched pooper.
    Oh, he might cry and still whine,
    but he bends every time!
    Cuz he takes things up his ass super-duper.

Auto Donk

bitemeSfCm still doesn't know how to read a simple cardplayer/cardschat odds calculation..... stupid fck cant do anything right unless he's on the phone with someone telling him what to do.......

#biteme_is_a_cheating_piece_of_shit_and_ a_total_pussy_to_boot!!!! f u biteme u suck!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Also, please:

1) fix the hand for hand problems.

2) axe the autoboot after 10mins rule, that is dumb.

3) fix the sitout, post blind and table move with blind issues. If you time out while not in a blind and come back into the game, before the blinds hit, you still have to post SB and BB. If you time out in the SB, you have to post the SB and BB. I have not fully analyzed all the situations but there are a number of broken "rules" here.

4) Make the rebuy tourneys on the weekend, real rebuy tourney's. Allow for double buyins and unlimited rebuys to the break time.

Those are a few that come to my head.

Thanks!
    Doug, this is all you need to read in this thread.

Let us know you're alive, Doug!

Name:  HuFA5GN.gif
Views: 97
Size:  156.2 KB

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Great idea.

Auto Donk

your comment is tongue in cheek, but ask yourself this the next time you play with that cheating piece of shit.......

why is it he stays in hands with very textured boards with third pair somehow seeming to know your ak has missed, to beat you??? but when you finally catch a big hand, he suddenly stops his foolish three-betting-with-rags ways????

and, when you have premiums, his wild ass bullshit betting ceases, and he always seems to know to fold and avoid danger????

just watch this loser piece of shit's play, and you too will see he's superusing..... he can't win any other way!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Who wouldn't ignore this nonsense. Even this thread titled "SBR Doug-This is what the SBR poker community wants.." devolves into whining and ridiculous accusations. Pretty clear what the sbr players want... To constantly whine and believe no matter how bad a hand is played there must be cheating going on since you lost with a premium hand. The signal to noise ratio in this forum makes it almost impossible to navigate, I don't blame a "mod" for ignoring this idiocy.

Also, the level of tilt that Bite incites is truly a wonder to see. You boys stick to bet points if a player like him bothers you so much.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Hey Donk, why keep playing a "cheating piece of shit"?

You remind me of the guys that ask for a new setup when they lose with aces because "they must be marked", yet still donate a few more buyins before they leave.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be patient guys, Doug is doing the right thing and routing all of these ideas through biter aka superuser before responding in this thread. Just delete your cookies, empty that cache and watch out for any malicious programs that could be disguised as a "private message" from sbr forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and Lowly Oaftard

JAKEPEAVY21

shouldn't the poker mod be sifting the poker forum daily?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

shouldn't the poker mod be sifting the poker forum daily?
    At the very least, hourly would be more appropriate.

12 Last