BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Hey Donk, why keep playing a "cheating piece of shit"?

You remind me of the guys that ask for a new setup when they lose with aces because "they must be marked", yet still donate a few more buyins before they leave.
    DECLASSIFIED MEDICAL REPORT -- HOUSTON METHODIST HOSPITAL
    (patient - autodonk) OFFICIAL

Patient has swallowed copious cumm,
    which has made him dumber than dumb.
    When we x-ray his brain,
    we see only jizz stains.
    A former "Village People" alum.

*ADDENDUM - psychiatric staff approximates within +/- 1% certainty he was "The Cowboy"
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-12-16 at 03:38 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

You remind me of the guys that ask for a new setup when they lose with aces because "they must be marked", yet still donate a few more buyins before they leave.
    LMAO, I have seen that so many times...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

#CHEATINGpieceOFshitBITEmeSHITfacedCOCKm aster

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    shouldn't the poker mod be sifting the poker forum daily?
    This is surprising....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    #CHEATINGpieceOFshitBITEmeSHITfacedCOCKm aster
    Wow... so witty.
    It's clear you could give POS69 a run for his money with such repartee.
    Must be a Texas thing. Cuts like a knife....

Auto Donk

come to texas, fahgit....... i'd love to welcome u to ass beating of a lifetime you sorry cheating piece of shit...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

come to texas, fahgit....... i'd love to welcome u to ass beating of a lifetime you sorry cheating piece of shit...
    Who you gonna get to help you?
    Sorry, TinkerBell... but you and your 'crew' are hardly intimidating

Stick to snarling at women that pick out the wrong fabric @ Jo-Ann's... that's your speed.

BeerDog99

Emily Haines!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Emily Haines!!
    Guess in OTHER THREAD for it to be an official guess.

Auto Donk

from the cheating fahg who always has men in spandex on his desktop.... f u u fckin cheating pussy..... your ass is mine.... like iron mike, i will make you my bitch........ ass up face down, bitemeshitfacedcheatingcockmaster!!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

your ass is mine
    I bet ya like sayin that to all the fellas, dontcha?... you lil Nancy you.

READ AUTODONK'S OFFICIAL MEDICAL HISTORY HERE

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Who wouldn't ignore this nonsense. Even this thread titled "SBR Doug-This is what the SBR poker community wants.." devolves into whining and ridiculous accusations. Pretty clear what the sbr players want... To constantly whine and believe no matter how bad a hand is played there must be cheating going on since you lost with a premium hand. The signal to noise ratio in this forum makes it almost impossible to navigate, I don't blame a "mod" for ignoring this idiocy.

Also, the level of tilt that Bite incites is truly a wonder to see. You boys stick to bet points if a player like him bothers you so much.
    hey dipshit since you have only been around since April, you have no clue so go back under the rock you came from. Anyone that has been here for any length of time knows how poorly the poker has been run here..for years we have been asking for certain things to no avail, I figured since a "new mod" was hired things might change for the better in terms of trying to make positive changes that the poker community has been asking for.

You would think that combing through the poker forum daily or hourly would be part of this guys job description but sadly it looks like getting wasted and passing out all day while ignoring the poker forum like the plague is really what's going on.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave JAKEPEAVY21 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Douglas
    SBR Douglas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Great list thanks.

The official word is that Omaha is a no can do for daily access right now. Some have discovered a bug with play-through in certain scenarios. So the tables require constant monitoring for the less than 10 players who frequent, blame the fellow bad apples for this.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Douglas View Post
    Great list thanks.

The official word is that Omaha is a no can do for daily access right now. Some have discovered a bug with play-through in certain scenarios. So the tables require constant monitoring for the less than 10 players who frequent, blame the fellow bad apples for this.
    Ah, so that's why? Can't you program the bug out?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Ah, so that's why? Can't you program the bug out?
    THIS ^^ (even tho I've never played SBR omaha H/L)... plus, what about all the other good suggestions by various peeps?
    Any comment on those fine suggestions?

BeerDog99

So the official position is no O8 because the total of 10 people might exploit a rollover loophole?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Hey Douglas... your Leaderboard posting this morning reminded me of another suggestion (thanks for the posting, poker peeps appreciate timely updates.).

SUGGESTION: There has never been any incentive to place high on these leaderboards... one just has to qualify in these various SBR poker contests. In this current one, placing 45th is every bit as good as placing 1st. Simply doesn't matter (outside of pts won in tourney, o'course). So no need for the "hoopla" shtick, unless something tangible to be acquired is present.

SBR should incentivize at the very least... TOP 3; doesn't have to be extravagant, maybe some FP's even? Special Sit n Go tourney for TOP 9, perhaps? Other things easily brainstormed. Incentivize WHERE you place on LB and it will create far more excitement & buzz, i.e., help in the *growing* of SBR poker... which should be the ultimate goal.

RUN WITH THIS GEM, DOUGLAS, AND GET ER DONE!
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Top 10 get topless pics of SBR Natalie

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

hey dipshit since you have only been around since April, you have no clue so go back under the rock you came from. Anyone that has been here for any length of time knows how poorly the poker has been run here..for years we have been asking for certain things to no avail, I figured since a "new mod" was hired things might change for the better in terms of trying to make positive changes that the poker community has been asking for.

You would think that combing through the poker forum daily or hourly would be part of this guys job description but sadly it looks like getting wasted and passing out all day while ignoring the poker forum like the plague is really what's going on.
    I don't think he was calling your thread idiocy, but the bitching and complaining that every poker thread devolves into idiocy

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Top 10 get topless pics of SBR Natalie
    ^^ FUKKIN SHARP

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Those guys are hilarious. Right up there with NEED MORE PLAYERS guy

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

hey dipshit since you have only been around since April, you have no clue so go back under the rock you came from. Anyone that has been here for any length of time knows how poorly the poker has been run here..
    Can't figure out if leveling or your logic is worse than your reading comprehension. I'm on your side tough guy, but you flame me instead of the homoerotic threats in every other reply? Interesting.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I don't think he was calling your thread idiocy, but the bitching and complaining that every poker thread devolves into idiocy
    Good to see reading comprehension isn't completely dead in this forum.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

but you flame me instead of the homoerotic threats in every other reply? Interesting
    Well c'mon pal... only a fukkin weirdo doesn't like a good homoerotic threat... pffffffttt

SharpAngles

You do what you do Bite. Doesn't bother me, just seems obvious that is what keeps any mod from taking this forum and the poker here seriously. You boys were here before me so it's your sandbox if you really feel like pissing in it.

Donk,

One suggestion would be to change that hashtag to #bitemeshitfacedcheatingTILTmaster because he is living inside your brain right now.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Hey Douglas... your Leaderboard posting this morning reminded me of another suggestion (thanks for the posting, poker peeps appreciate timely updates.).

SUGGESTION: There has never been any incentive to place high on these leaderboards... one just has to qualify in these various SBR poker contests. In this current one, placing 45th is every bit as good as placing 1st. Simply doesn't matter (outside of pts won in tourney, o'course). So no need for the "hoopla" shtick, unless something tangible to be acquired is present.

SBR should incentivize at the very least... TOP 3; doesn't have to be extravagant, maybe some FP's even? Special Sit n Go tourney for TOP 9, perhaps? Other things easily brainstormed. Incentivize WHERE you place on LB and it will create far more excitement & buzz, i.e., help in the *growing* of SBR poker... which should be the ultimate goal.

RUN WITH THIS GEM, DOUGLAS, AND GET ER DONE!
    Great idea. I think Jake received something for finishing first overall in tournament points last year after inquiring about it (not that it necessarily applies here). But, it would be even nicer if they dished out a little something for players who place highly in these smaller 1-4 month formats. Like you mentioned, doesn't have to be anything huge. Just more reason to play the dailies when you are already a lock to qualify for the big one.

Not that it matters so much to me this time as I'm running colder than the moon.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave ShogunRua 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You do what you do Bite. Doesn't bother me, just seems obvious that is what keeps any mod from taking this forum and the poker here seriously. You boys were here before me so it's your sandbox if you really feel like pissing in it.
    I understand and appreciate your perspective, SA (I really do, seemingly common sense)... BUT, a few points from a "historical" perspective: Since BF and stumbling on here in late '11, it was readily apparent this sub-forum wasn't 2 plus 2 jr., nor was it even remotely conceived to be in concept (not even close). I've seen many fine ideas for poker improvement here cogently presented -- i.e., minus the "pissing" -- only to be completely ignored by SBR. I mean, not even acknowledged. Whatever, poker is obviously not a high priority focus and that's SBR's right to low prioritize as such.

IOW, trust me, the "pissing" isn't what keeps SBR from taking the poker seriously, it's just Occam's razor on display, meaning: Poker simply isn't very important to SBR in their overall business model. Simple. Really no more complicated than that.

Doesn't mean that what SBR *does do* regarding poker here isn't appreciated, because it is. They run some stress free/fun poker events with decent prizes (considering the player $ investment). Plus the camaraderie alone within the community can make it worthwhile, in and of itself.

So, this poker forum has naturally and organically morphed into what you see because of the importance/lack thereof SBR assigned poker to be to their business all along (to date, would be nice if they ever truly tried to seriously expand its importance). 4 and similar forums is where to go to talk poker "seriously" if one is so inclined; this forum is basically to disseminate info regarding the SBR poker events running -- and some other general poker news -- and well... the rest is basically just entertainment. That's about it. Try to amuse one another. Doesn't' mean that when one tries to start a strategy thread or hand analysis thread or a WSOP thread that it isn't appreciated, because again, it is. And it's certainly nice if in between the shits & giggles, someone also tries to impart at least something substantive poker related or helpful to SBR poker overall (which is what I and others try to do).

Donk,

One suggestion would be to change that hashtag to #bitemeshitfacedcheatingTILTmaster because he is living inside your brain right now.
    WoRd
    I've had a few stalker types around here that I've tilted so badly they love making threads about me. How fukkin sad is THAT? konck and various other clowns use to constantly rant about how I'm an employee, plant, cheater, etc. Centaur loved making threads about me; he even copped to (and witnessess can verify) slowrolling me on multiple occasions because (ready for this?) he said he was JUSTIFIED because I always show him bluffs and I know that tilts him. Like that's equatable. Holy shit you can't make this shit up!

Now here's donker, where thoughts about me live in his scarce gray matter 24/7. Lost it so badly at the table last night he railed on how he wanted to take it from an e-battle to a "real fight". Lucky for him that won't happen, unless o'course he has some sort of perverse "Kennedy Death Wish" or sumpthin.

In this morning's BTP, I'm calmingly yapping w/ The Prick minding my own biz when, yep, surprise surprise, ol Donker starts in w/ all the gay imagery again. Unprovoked. THAT's how much I live in this guy's feeble mind.

You'll kindly note that, per usual, I didn't START anything in this thread to derail it. I was responding to his idiocy. Same in the other threads. Plus, amongnst the E -ASS KICKIN I was doling out to him in various places, I also tried to post helpful, useful information pertinent to the topic at hand. Unlike autodouche.

BTW, I certainly have appreciated reading your posts (WSOP thread, for example) and your attempts to improve discussion here.

PEACE OUT, PAL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I understand and appreciate your perspective, SA (I really do, seemingly common sense)... BUT, a few points from a "historical" perspective: Since BF and stumbling on here in late '11, it was readily apparent this sub-forum wasn't 2 plus 2 jr., nor was it even remotely conceived to be in concept (not even close). I've seen many fine ideas for poker improvement here cogently presented -- i.e., minus the "pissing" -- only to be completely ignored by SBR. I mean, not even acknowledged. Whatever, poker is obviously not a high priority focus and that's SBR's right to low prioritize as such.

IOW, trust me, the "pissing" isn't what keeps SBR from taking the poker seriously, it's just Occam's razor on display, meaning: Poker simply isn't very important to SBR in their overall business model. Simple. Really no more complicated than that.

Doesn't mean that what SBR *does do* regarding poker here isn't appreciated, because it is. They run some stress free/fun poker events with decent prizes (considering the player $ investment). Plus the camaraderie alone within the community can make it worthwhile, in and of itself.

So, this poker forum has naturally and organically morphed into what you see because of the importance/lack thereof SBR assigned poker to be to their business all along (to date, would be nice if they ever truly tried to seriously expand its importance). 4 and similar forums is where to go to talk poker "seriously" if one is so inclined; this forum is basically to disseminate info regarding the SBR poker events running -- and some other general poker news -- and well... the rest is basically just entertainment. That's about it. Try to amuse one another. Doesn't' mean that when one tries to start a strategy thread or hand analysis thread or a WSOP thread that it isn't appreciated, because again, it is. And it's certainly nice if in between the shits & giggles, someone also tries to impart at least something substantive poker related or helpful to SBR poker overall (which is what I and others try to do).

WoRd
    I've had a few stalker types around here that I've tilted so badly they love making threads about me. How fukkin sad is THAT? konck and various other clowns use to constantly rant about how I'm an employee, plant, cheater, etc. Centaur loved making threads about me; he even copped to (and witnessess can verify) slowrolling me on multiple occasions because (ready for this?) he said he was JUSTIFIED because I always show him bluffs and I know that tilts him. Like that's equatable. Holy shit you can't make this shit up!

Now here's donker, where thoughts about me live in his scarce gray matter 24/7. Lost it so badly at the table last night he railed on how he wanted to take it from an e-battle to a "real fight". Lucky for him that won't happen, unless o'course he has some sort of perverse "Kennedy Death Wish" or sumpthin.

In this morning's BTP, I'm calmingly yapping w/ The Prick minding my own biz when, yep, surprise surprise, ol Donker starts in w/ all the gay imagery again. Unprovoked. THAT's how much I live in this guy's feeble mind.

You'll kindly note that, per usual, I didn't START anything in this thread to derail it. I was responding to his idiocy. Same in the other threads. Plus, amongnst the E -ASS KICKIN I was doling out to him in various places, I also tried to post helpful, useful information pertinent to the topic at hand. Unlike autodouche.

BTW, I certainly have appreciated reading your posts (WSOP thread, for example) and your attempts to improve discussion here.

PEACE OUT, PAL
    from the fahg who proclaimed he was "bored" with me yet sat there at the table last night for an hour haggling with me after I busted his donk ass out......... f off u no life having cheating superuser.... ur life consists of playing poker for hours each night on a two bit penny poker site while talking with your butt buddy at sbr to steal fourty to fifty bucks a night....... Im done with you, u c p o s......

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

sat there at the table last night for an hour
    Normally I'd just call this what it's called in the real world (a lie), but I'm educated enough to know that in the mind of a fixated obsessive such as yourself, time can often distort and become amorphous; so, 10 minutes becomes an hour in an obsessive's mind and I and others can understand that (even if you don't).

The fact that you continue to prove what everybody is already thinking (and posting) about you is of no surprise. A quick glance shows you once again posting about me in other threads, and you copping to lurking/watching me play poker last night w/Steve. Let's think about that for a sec: you're NOT PLAYING, were NEVER PLAYING, and yet -- you're lurking, watching me @ ~2am in the morning. Uh yeah, everybody can see that's normal.

Im done with you, u c p o s......
    Uh huh... yeah, sure... everybody believes THAT, sure they do.

Countdown to autodouche's next post about me in 3... 2... 1..........

First 12