Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    was watching from the start as I do alot as to add to my notes. What playersonly did is enough to warrant a ban. Six times he sat out forcing the big blind back on onerous which was 5/10.
    Dream scenario possible?

Bobbo and pos69 sitting at a table working on scamming one another while no1 sits in the corner diligently taking notes.

We're close.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    We're close.
    i

We're closer than you think.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    i

in fact, in typical TIDAL fashion, he's probably knocking at your BACK DOOR!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

@ Tidal Waves

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Dream scenario possible?

Bobbo and pos69 sitting at a table working on scamming one another while no1 sits in the corner diligently taking notes.

We're close.
    Holy fuk

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

i

Is 'Tidal Waves' involved?

Do you play dress up and pretend to be a professional wrestler or super hero?

JAKEPEAVY21

not a huge fan of po69 but i do not think he cheats in poker..I think you are off base here onerous...

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

nope. no1here was right.... he was never BB twice in a row yet I was a few times... just trying to warn people

bobbywaves

POS69 cheated against me, so there's no doubt in my mind. 3rd party like No1Here has no reason to lie as well.

Onerous, check to see if your saved hand history reveals anything & post any results.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    nope. no1here was right.... he was never BB twice in a row yet I was a few times... just trying to warn people
    seems like his playing multiple games and multi tasking on computer could be a valid excuse if it only happened a few times..I think you are grasping for straws here pal, just my .02..we really need a hand history of your session to make any kind of judgement.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobby, bobby, bobby!!!!!

I didn't cheat against you at all!! We agreed to play 2 or 3 hands of flipping. Well we played 4 flipped hands AND ON THE 4TH HAND YOU COMMENTED "ISNT THIS THE 4TH HAND?" I said yes.

So on the 5th hand I bet 40 on the flop and you folded. But we were done flipping by then

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobby, bobby, bobby!!!!!

I didn't cheat against you at all!! We agreed to play 2 or 3 hands of flipping. Well we played 4 flipped hands AND ON THE 4TH HAND YOU COMMENTED "ISNT THIS THE 4TH HAND?" I said yes.

So on the 5th hand I bet 40 on the flop and you folded. But we were done flipping by then

If you didn't have any intention of flipping after 4th hand, why didn't you sit out? You knew damn well I'm only there to flip, so to bet after flop like you did was a douche move. On 1/1/15 you'll be shipping me 100 from our poker challenge, so justice will prevail.

playersonly69

Why didn't YOUUUU sit out????????? You mentioned that we were past our agreed upon 3 hands on the 4th one. You knew the deal!

bobbywaves

When you didn't sit out after the 2nd & 3rd hand, I reminded you we're on 4th hand. I figured you changed your mind & wanted to flip longer, since you didn't follow through with the 2-3 hands like you said. I'm there t complete roll, why would I sit out?

Fact is, I made it clear I'm there to flip only. So if you're done flipping & have intentions of betting it's your responsibility to sit out not mine, as you know I'm there to flip only. You can try to sugarcoat it anyway you want. This instance Onerous brings up & No1Here validates, only further validates your character & cheating ways.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

he hit and ran both biteme and myself last night.

there's no way to cheat or rig the deck, but hit and running is rampid on this site.

everybody does it, though.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

So in the thread claiming a HH and witness, the HH is nonexistent and the "witness" is a guy who can't even remember the points he promised to send others for jogging his memory? Not much credible here...seems like if you're going to accuse someone of this, maybe a shred of proof is in order?

If you didn't have any intention of flipping after 4th hand, why didn't you sit out? You knew damn well I'm only there to flip, so to bet after flop like you did was a douche move. On 1/1/15 you'll be shipping me 100 from our poker challenge, so justice will prevail.
    Bobbo blaming others for his vagueness and failure to sit out/losing when he folded, interesting. Don't worry too much about the "shipping 100" threat PO...he used to say the same to me, and now we know where that 100 points will be going if you do lose: straight to me, jake, BD, gummo, and anyone else bobbo stops ducking between now and then

playersonly69

hockey, I played 40 hands with you. HARDLY a hit and run. Anyway you lost all of your points.

As for the dickhead biteme, well I played at least 50 hands with him! THAT IS NOT a hit and run

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Dream scenario possible?

We're close.
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Holy fuk

This is priceless!

Dubblebubble
    Dubblebubble's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is amusing

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

hockey, I played 40 hands with you. HARDLY a hit and run. Anyway you lost all of your points.

As for the dickhead biteme, well I played at least 50 hands with him! THAT IS NOT a hit and run
    I couldn't care less about you hit n' running... which you did, o'course.
    Hockey is 100% correct.... and he didn't lose all his pts to you... you fukkin LIAR.
    You hit n' ran him. FACT. He still had pts to play. I ended up playing him HU after you hit n' ran hockey.
    Per usual... you're LYING. (whatta surprise)

(You played *exactly* 38 hands w/me... I just looked it up, it's verifiable... which everybody knows is NOTHING heads-up, you douche. That's like ~15 minutes.)

It's the RATHOLING, you fukkin scumbag. Hit n' running is one thing, but RATHOLING is universally frowned upon by anyone knowing poker. You took the ~700pts you luckboxed off me on the one 5-10 table and RATHOLED it... then jumped on the other 5-10 table so you could min buy in and RATHOLE. These are the FACTS.

I rebought for 1k BEFORE you took off on me (which you saw) so please... don't start w/ the bullshit about how I left. I only left after you hit n' ran ME and I waited for you to return, which you never were gonna do, o'course. (You never played a single hand after I rebought... fact... you just ran.)

Once you saw that I left (cuz you were never coming back) you jumped on the other table and hockey joined you.
    Everything I'm saying here is FACT.

But hey... like I already told you, next to everybody throughout forumville knows what a lying, thieving, scumbag douche you are so there's no news here; I wasn't even gonna comment on it but then you made your LYING post above... so I was now compelled to post in order to set the factual record straight.

Like I also already told you, enjoy your hit n running-ratholing win last night. I've taken more pts off you since I've been here than you'll ever hope to recover... which is why I originally wasn't even gonna comment bout it. I just wish you would play me more often... as you're a virtual betpoints ATM.

playersonly69

Are you autistic dickhead biteme?? We played 50 hands! Anything above 20 hands is NOT a hit and run! But I woulnt expect you to understand that! Instead you are just pissed because I called your bluffs!! Hey kid, it is OK to lose sometimes! Grow up kid

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Are you autistic dickhead biteme?? We played 50 hands! Anything above 20 hands is NOT a hit and run! But I woulnt expect you to understand that! Instead you are just pissed because I called your bluffs!! Hey kid, it is OK to lose sometimes! Grow up kid
    A hit and run has nothing to do with how many hands you play before you hit and then run. If you hit a large hand and then leave very shortly after, that is a hit and run.

Plain and simple.

If you hit and run and then sit at another table, that is the online equivalent of ratholing or going south.

Plain and simple.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777 gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and USCPHILLYGUY

Dubblebubble
    Dubblebubble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody in this thread have the power to look in the back hand of the site and prove whoever is right/wrong. Arguing will get no where and I feel like an SBR moderator should just take a look at this and decide.

Quick question because I am still kind of confused did "playersonly69" do anything against the rules or was it just morally wrong. Because I know a shit ton of people at my local poker joint that "hit and run" although we do hate them we still of course allow them to play as its part of the game.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

SBR verifies *exactly* 38 in the HH, you lying douche. (orangecrush played a couple w/us)
    FACT
    Which is all of ~ 12-15 minutes HU.

Then you proceeded to hit n run and RATHOLE. (your ratholing is all I really care about, you scumbag)

If autistic means I can actually VERIFY & COUNT the hands... then yeah, guess I am, you lying tool.

Coupla other VERIFIABLE FUN FACTS, Mr. Douche: While depositing ~70k more in poker than me, you have a paltry net gain of a measly 11k pts in poker... TOTAL. (which is god-awful considering the tourney giveaways... hell, carseller is better than you. I mean, you really blow). Depositing a whopping 70k less than you, I have a net gain of ~100k pts from poker, not even counting the 1700 not credited b/c of a poker tech glitch.

Yeah, I'm really pissed you called my bluffs. Tell you what, I'd love to schedule a weekly poker session w/you -- you tell me the day and time that fits your schedule. I'm serious... tell me and let's do this, Mr. ATM.

But why do I know all you'll actually do is continue to hit n run/rathole hockey & me whenever that 1 in 10 occurrence magically happens when you luckbox us and win???
    Cuz, to paraphrase a line in The Terminator: "That's what douche bags do... that's ALL HE DOES!"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya that's obviously the red flag. It's not so much hit and run but when a guy switches table or sits out instantly pops back in with the table minimum, come on here. Oldest trick in the book besides look over there. Rathole obviously

*clarify if what biter said is true which I see no reason he would make that shit up
    Last edited by Ra77er; 10-30-14 at 01:26 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dubblebubble

Ra77er

I have pretty poor form when it comes to dead people and religion but this kind of playing at sbr is silly. Good group of guys no sense in angle shooting everything with a pulse.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    *clarify if what biter said is true which I see no reason he would make that shit up
    100% true. I can post the 38 HH #'s before POS69 ran away to the other table if anyone's interested.
    Then he min bought in @ the other 5-10 table.

Like I previously said, if someone wants to hit n run, well... it's poor form HERE cuz it's a community and we "see" each other all the time but... I've always accepted the hit n runners in poker (*generally speaking*, the hit n run clowns are poor players and get snapped off way more then win anything).

BUT, ratholing is angle shooting scumbagginess and that's EXACTLY what POS69 did.

Again, no surprise... as he's well known for his douchiness in many places.

Ra77er

It happens all the time online but this site is such a small group that most actually interact with each other on here pretty much daily. Sad that the guy uses those kind of tactics here but I guess I shouldn't even be surprised. Thanks for the heads up though since I have recently being playing more and more.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21

PO showing his true colors...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

PO69 is angle shooting and showing no integrity?!

What's next. You're going to tell me the sky is blue and the sun sets in the West?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Great thread...Nearly a classic read in so many ways...

but sometimes I do really wonder why I love all you forum guys

bobbywaves

Onerous, you claim in thread title you have the hand history to prove your claim. Yet, you still haven't posted it after being asked to do so. Why, what are you waiting for?

playersonly69

biteme, the autistic one, sure I started with 250 chips. But it isnt like i left when I doubled up. I let you add on chips 3 times I believe. I double from 200 to 400 or so. Then went from 350 to 700. Then doubled up for 1400. Of course each time you increased your buy in to my stack.

Dickhead, you had 38 (I believe more) hands to take my chips and you couldnt do it kid! Better luck next time. Now quit your crying and play some poker

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

playersonly69
    Points Awarded:

oChRoNiCo gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er, and BeerDog99

playersonly69

Biteme,

Did your mom drink and/or do drugs when she was pregnant with you?? That might explain how you are a "Few fries short of a Happy Meal"

First 12345 Last