BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Zam77 Class Act!

After all of the rigtard and whiny threads that dominate the poker forum, I just want to highlight that there are mature and reasonable people still playing SBR poker.

I do not have the whole hand nor exactly what Zam77 said but it basically went like this:

I am in the BB with 9 2 off, limped pot.

9J9 flops

We get it all in, Zam77 had JJ. He had me dead to 9, one out. I was in the middle of typing, nh and then it fell on the river. I type Ooops. I think before I got that typed in, Zam77 says nh/gg. I note how cold that was, he just says it happens and gg or something similar.

The key point is shit happens and it is not because it is rigged or someone is a superuser...

No point in discussing the hand because that is not the point of this post.

Zam77 gets it, it is just poker, cheers bud!
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BeerDog99 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave BeerDog99 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stikymess gave BeerDog99 14 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and lagoonlife

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Obviously rigged!!!

On side note Zam has always been a nice guy. He doesnt whine or rant because he has been around long enough to realize what an obvious rigged hole that SBR poker is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Zammer is good people.
    Points Awarded:

aggieshawn gave GUMMO77 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

You know I am glad someone started a thread like this. Everywhere else online I play (5dimes and Bovada mostly) you see ridiculous things everyday. Hardly anybody says anything. It happens. Since playing here I have been dealt bad beats and handed them out as well. I stay silent when I dish out a bad beat and if someone sucks out on me or just hits some ridiculous 2 outer I just close the table. If I feel like it i say "nh" and leave. Get em next time yah? A couple of real bad mouth posters here when things don't go their way. I figured out how to turn off chat when I see them at the table. I love when they post hand histories and then cry and try to justify it to themselves. They don't even ask about strategy or what they could have done different..just cursing and crying about a poster or river.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave lagoonlife 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Zammer has always been solid, wish he played more, or at least catch em at same table every now and then.

Good post Beer.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Shitted Righole
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave daneblazer 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

jack peavey it another class act ,he his very friendely with every body , and never write anything negative,,
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave yahoonino 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

zam is one of the good guys here at sbr poker..
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    jack peavey it another class act ,he his very friendely with every body , and never write anything negative,,
    thank you yahoo, the same to you my friend!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    After all of the rigtard and whiny threads that dominate the poker forum, I just want to highlight that there are mature and reasonable people still playing SBR poker.

I do not have the whole hand nor exactly what Zam77 said but it basically went like this:

I am in the BB with 9 2 off, limped pot.

9J9 flops

We get it all in, Zam77 had JJ. He had me dead to 9, one out. I was in the middle of typing, nh and then it fell on the river. I type Ooops. I think before I got that typed in, Zam77 says nh/gg. I note how cold that was, he just says it happens and gg or something similar.

The key point is shit happens and it is not because it is rigged or someone is a superuser...

No point in discussing the hand because that is not the point of this post.

Zam77 gets it, it is just poker, cheers bud!

Beer... the feeling is mutual. You're one of the first guys I remember ENJOYING getting to know here at the tables. I may not know you personally but I've always thought highly of your character on here and respect your opinions. SBR has been and always will be a place I use to step away from real life bs and stress... the tables here are a part of that so if you ever see me complaining about a bad beat please remind me to stfu and that there are bigger things in life to worry about... like everything.

Lots of good posters (new and old) playing poker here these days... hopefully I'll have more time to sit down and play more over cold weather months to catch up with some of you guys, and maybe get to know a few more.

Anyway... GL at the tables gents.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Only thing better than Zammer is his avatar. Brooklyn respekkkt

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

It's a fuk'in load of sbr rigged horseshit! Yeah zam is a good guy and all, but the only reason this kind of stupid rigged ass bullshit happens is because Beer has huge rollovers from the world cup and naturally he's going to get the hands against any and all players who have less rollovers or are playing with real bet points!

I watched this shit happen on one that more occasion when beer shows up to play, myself included. I've taken so many fuk'in bad beats off the the guy and watch him hit hands on a one outer more than the laws of probability would ever allow! Call it fuk'in "variance" or "just poker" if you like, I'm tell'in you how the fuk it really is! Again, nothing against beer or anyone who plays here, but know this, if you've got a larger rollover, you're going to get way fuk'in better hands than any opponent who sits down to play against you using real points or a small rollover.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  37.0 KB

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  37.0 KB
    Cant say i didnt see this coming. You just knew Mike was gonna chime in.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Mike, FYI, I am all done rollovers.
    Points Awarded:

mpaschal34 gave BeerDog99 34 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

That's only a bad beat if the deck only has 3 nines.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

beerdog...the same thing can be said about you being a class act. dealt you a bad beat tonight, but you were very kind about it. better luck next time (especially if it's not against me).
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mpaschal34 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Mike, FYI, I am all done rollovers.
    Thank the sbr poker gods! Now can you work on giving some of them back?
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mikejamm 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

BD and many others on SBR, are a class act. There is also a good group of entertainers who keep us all laughing. Still a great site with ups and downs. Glad to be a part of it all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77