eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I won the first two Beat The Prick poker tournaments.

I won the first two Beat The Prick poker tournaments.

Unreal!!!
    No special prize for this?

Good luck all in the next tournaments!!!

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Good job..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Good job..
    wow.... this stupid fckin piece of shit site forgot to reset who wins both the trny and the beat the stupid fckin prick bounty.....

want evidence that it's rigged, fukweeds, this pretty much seals it.... odds of both of those things happening randomly are over 1 in 50 million.... fuk sbr and it's programmed, winner preselected fukin stupid ass rigged fckin' poker........ this shit is way too funny!!!!!

do yourselves a favor sbr, just stop....... ur a fkin joke!

and be sure to fire the dumbass who forgot to reset your software, u dumb fcks!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Wow, I'm pretty sure AutoDonk would stab one for free SBR poker points, sick...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty sure AutoDonk would stab one for free SBR poker points, sick...
    no, rest very assured i'd stab u for free, m f!!!!

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.... this stupid fckin piece of shit site forgot to reset who wins both the trny and the beat the stupid fckin prick bounty.....

want evidence that it's rigged, fukweeds, this pretty much seals it.... odds of both of those things happening randomly are over 1 in 50 million.... fuk sbr and it's programmed, winner preselected fukin stupid ass rigged fckin' poker........ this shit is way too funny!!!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Great work Estoxx

But I hope you don't do the hat trick or we might lose Autodonk to a head explosion.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Yea nice.. I'd have more respect if you didn't put all 40k on the last hand with no pair and only a 8 high flush draw. Which of course sbr gave you... Pretty sure this is a stupid call. I have A 7. Flop is K A 4., 2 clubs. I go all in like 38k and he calls and flips over 7 8 of clubs... This has to be a joke right??

Auto Donk

someone post how many players participated in week one's "rigged piece of shit preprogrammed winnners, bounty and first place, trny"... 67 in yesterday's
    ... then calculate odds of same person winning first, and same person winning bounty in both trnys...... 1/67 x 1/67 x 1/___ x 1/___ = odds of that happening....... it's in the millions........... WHAT A F'N STUPID FCKIN' SBR RIGGED P O S BLUNDER......... RESET THE WINNERS FOR NEXT WEEK U STUPID FCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-14-14 at 12:45 PM. Reason: joke? no, rigged piece of f'n shit is the proper term!
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yahoo rng