Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

congrats bigtymer!!!!

on your win this morning.... boy you played some "awesome" poker.... like that dumbass call of my Ace10 suited button shove for well over half ur chips when all u had was 57 offsuit, and u hit runner runner 4 6 to river that straight..... DAMN U ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine the bad beats/suckouts you put down on the rest of the field as you donked your way to the win. You beat a few players on the final table who are obviously superior to you, so hopefully they will chime in with their stories of how S Bullshit R's f'n programming wiped them out with better starting hands, as well, in favor of your fish newbie ass.

Anyone who actually thinks this p o s site is "random" needs their f'n head examined. this new poker player karma bullshit is for the birds.......... As soon as this doof sucked out on me with that shit, I knew he was destined for first place. And low and behold he takes it down.... what a crock of shit! Programmed bullshit poker sucks, plain and simple.

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO, sbr, I can only say:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and tradeout

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

The table chat this morning was classic over the top rantings from whoa to go.

I thought Donk might start a thread about this and meant to keep a copy of the chat to post. But forgot

Funny Stuff!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Knew I had to visit this subforum after that went down this morning.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

So I got a call as the hand started. While answering I accidentally clicked "check/call". Look up and see the flop is being dealt and am thinking to myself "penetrate, of course somebody would go all-in when I screw up like that".

Soon as I saw that 4 though, I knew I was winning that hand and today was finally gonna be my day. Thank you SBR!!

Gotta say, it was hard as hell trying to hold in the laughter while talking to my boss.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Yeah, two 1st place finishes 2 days apart. Just goes to show how much stupid fuk'in donkey play is rewarded at this rigged shit hole. Couldn't agree more AD.