spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

How about 5 wild cards for the leaderboard tournament on saturday

with standings so very close, why don't you make a tourney for finishers 46 to 75 with top 5 joining as wild cards the top 45 main championship players.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

awesome idea.... only way in hell I make this promo!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Great idea

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sorry you SBR poker Michael Sams... weren't good nuff to make the squad during preseason, dems the breaks; while we're playing, maybe donk & PO can throw on a lil Lance Bass and watch the "Sex in the City" box set this Saturday.

Keep an eye out for Samantha's nude scenes... oh wait, you guys don't... oh, NEVERMIND.

GL!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    .... watch the "Sex in the City" box set this Saturday.

Keep an eye out for Samantha's nude scenes... oh wait, you guys don't...
    trying to be witty, yet in doing so revealed yourself to be a "sex in the city" watching fahg..... oops!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    trying to be witty, yet in doing so revealed yourself to be a "sex in the city" watching fahg..... oops!
    A certain amount of research is no doubt unavoidable when directing "Sexxx and the City"...I ran into the same situation when directing "The Land Before Time To penetrate!"

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    A certain amount of research is no doubt unavoidable when directing "Sexxx and the City"...I ran into the same situation when directing "The Land Before Time To penetrate!"
    Tripper knows...

Tried to get Kim Cattrall for the lead after screening her nude scenes, but she said she'd ONLY work with Dave Cummings.
    Dave is from my area and an Army vet, too... but we couldn't quite cut the deal (due to me not guaranteeing his salary nor poligrip & Depends demands). Ended up casting Annie Sprinkle and she was, meh, OK, but to be honest the highlight of the shoot was yisman being Best Boy while filming in NYC. Anyone interested can watch it on VOD over @ AEBN.

As for donk's poor play that has his nose pressed up 'gainst this Saturday's tourney window... well, what can I say?
    Here's a guy that couldn't figure out chip was borednaz when even someone as dumb as konck knew it; hey, when you're THAT profoundly clueless... no wonder ya can't qualify in an easy poker series. Not sure if the guy knows what beats what.....

But all's not lost for him -- maybe Saturday after the SITC marathon he can hook up w/chippernaz where bored will buy those 'hotdogs & beer' he was talkin bout over @ Jerry Jones's Gloryholes.