rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I seriously love auto donk. Call me gay or wtv I <3 u auto. Your incomprehensible comments make me gitty. As for hh he's legit. I like doing flips for 20 so if anyone is down let me know! 20 points pre flop! enjoy!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    I serious love auto donk. Call me gay or wtv I <3 u auto. Your incomprehensible comments make me gitty. As for hh he's legit. I like doing flips for 20 so if anyone is down let me know! 20 points pre flop! enjoy!
    incomprehensible? I guess that girl that bitch-slapped you did more damage to your dome than that bruise you so proudly display in your avatar. what don't you understand, my fawning little belieber?

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

TBH the last one was pretty comprehensible, some of your other posts don't at times. Regardless, I think im your biggest fan, im a belidonker

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9220

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Also, to be fair, as far as reporting problems with the sbr poker software, SBR has never been very open or communicative on fixing issues or addressing the forums concerns on how things are run. Adding a surprise 5x rollover to the World Cup poker points without notice and a bunch of other things where SBR just changes things without any notice does not lend to an open and honest user community.

If there was a more open and interactive dialogue with the poker community, I think there would be a lot more self reporting and community support. The rollover and the hand for hand issues have been openly discussed and noted in the past with no response from SBR.

I very much appreciate and enjoy the SBR company and community, I am just stating my honest opinion.
    Like BD, I also enjoy what SBR does in tournaments and promotions. That being said, I'm not sure what has changed in the past year at SBR. The World Cup was a mess. The players (Triple) had to update the leaderboard; some tournaments weren't posted; and of course the surprise of the 5x rollover (should have taken first! jkjk). But the some thing is happening with this tournament series. Triple again has to update the leaderboard; tomorrow is the tournament and the passwords haven't been sent out; but mostly there just seems to be a lack of interest from SBR in the poker series they run. It's as if the one person that ran the poker either quit, got promoted, or just doesn't care anymore.

As suggested by many on the poker board, SBR should just make someone in this poker community a MOD. It would be nice if we knew who to talk to about issues, or just to get updated on the series on a weekly-daily basis, or get numerous questions about the software (15 players left, getting booted after 10mins) answered.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave GUMMO77 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rufflesmuncher, and blankoblanco

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

i came to table.

hh silver said "buy in 20 so we can flip for 20."

i buy in 20 like he asks.

im first to act, i shove for the 20 we agreed to flip for, and he folds.

why pull that bs and ruin your reputation for only 20 points?

i've fallen victim to several flipping scammers on here.

just want to disclose to forum who the con-men are so other people don't fall victim to their scam.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    i came to table.

hh silver said "buy in 20 so we can flip for 20."

i buy in 20 like he asks.

im first to act, i shove for the 20 we agreed to flip for, and he folds.

why pull that bs and ruin your reputation for only 20 points?

i've fallen victim to several flipping scammers on here.

just want to disclose to forum who the con-men are so other people don't fall victim to their scam.

Addressed already hockey; hh wanted to bet first with bigger stack, and is picky about who he flips with. No scam intended.

When you start these things you really gotta stick around for them

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Addressed already hockey; hh wanted to bet first with bigger stack, and is picky about who he flips with. No scam intended.

When you start these things you really gotta stick around for them
    other player was sitting out for several minutes before 2-way agreement for me to buy in his predetermined amount and flip was made. it was heads up.

why agree to flip for 20 up front, then fold?

if he is innocent, i apologize.

in my defense, though, when someone agrees to flip, then they fold after you shove, it does look suspicious.

also in my defense, a handful of other players have done the flipping scam to me.

there's a handful of flipping scammers here.

people take chips off the table mid-session also.

it's not like i was wrong to raise an eyebrow when i buy in, there's agreement to flip heads-up before the hand, hand gets dealt, i shove, and he folds.

...especially when a bunch of other players do shit like that all the time.

i apologize if i was unfair to hh.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

any flippers around?

im sitting in poker room

First 123