Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Breaking Character:

Now normally I'm very cordial and love to play the role of the bad guy when I can. Which as we all know I've not been very successful at because my trolls pretty much always fail. But the one thing I expected from you guys was respect, the same I have afforded all of you. Each of our Characters here are hilarious and fun; it's how it should be.

But it seems one of you is still incapable of affording me the same respect I give them.

Biteme, I thought we were over this Bullshit pal. When I first got here you accused me of this crap being borednaz. I presented my logical reasons as to why I'm not bored, you kept on, and i had to report you to SBR.
    Shortly after the JoJo Biteme is a ghost "Ghost buster" episode came out and it was very funny .
    We seemed over this nonsense. But then you bring your Ghost or worst yet your unthinking flunkie in here to spout this tired propaganda. You claim others like Centaur like to beat a dead horse but you are guilty of the same.

I come to SBR to get relief from my real life health issues and to play poker with a bunch of funny guys. Not be put on trial for some BS. Now to address this rumor. Believe it or not I don't really care if you believe it but I'm not borednaz. From my previous research on the guy he never repaid his loans, something I have proof I've done every single time totaling more than some posters earn in the year.

I've done this when I could of easily just left the site and stiffed everyone to focus on my own health instead. I think that speaks highly of my character as opposed to this bored guy. .

The one character flaw I do honestly posses is I don't value points, and I was blind to my selfishness in taking out loans. MikeTizzy showed me how even though I repaid the loans it was selfish to take them out just so I could play some poker to kill time/relax. I never looked at it that way, figured I was only hurting myself in a sense.

I didn't mind losing thousands of points at the tables because those points when I did lose were going to my friends. People who actually valued them, to me it was the same as how some guys here like Beerdog drop their friends 100 or so points in a post just to brighten their day. It also had the side selfish benefit of helping me relax.

Now you guys can believe me or not. My only concern is to repay the guys I still owe like I always do and from this point on as I had announced before the world cup even ended is to never do another loan. This is really all that should matter to anyone here. People get repaid and no one is out anything.

If your full of hate for the Chipper and want to believe I'm bored than you still should be some what happy. People will be getting repaid and I won't be taking or getting another loan again . Which is what the whole community wants to happen with stiffs anyways.

It's sad people spend this much time worrying on a forum about what goes on in that forum. Is SBR your whole life?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

This should be fun to watch. I have no pony in this race.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

chip awful defensive here. Jake must be spot on here

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    chip awful defensive here. Jake must be spot on here
    There is no way to win in this type of scenerio. You dispute it your obviously guilty, you ignore it your hiding your guilt . Defensive not really, upset yes. It did honestly bother me that I was still being disrespected. It shouldn't of but it did.

It's weird to attach feeling towards people you'll never meet or don't know if that is how they really are in life. But when you spend months with people sometimes daily interacting it's hard not to assign feelings to them.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Come clean and pay your past debts borednaz

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Come clean and pay your past debts borednaz
    Be good if he did right thing. Highly doubt it as guessing name is banned soon

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

lets all just get on the right track and stayin on that track. A degenerate lowly educated industry will always pull you in all sorts of toxicity and negative directions. We have to be responsible and not lose sense of our lives and be men. At least Chip is trying to change and address his issues, cheers to that!

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    lets all just get on the right track and stayin on that track. A degenerate lowly educated industry will always pull you in all sorts of toxicity and negative directions. We have to be responsible and not lose sense of our lives and be men. At least Chip is trying to change and address his issues, cheers to that!
    if he truly was serious about that Mike, he would address and make arrangements to pay past debts

Chipup

if he truly was serious about that Mike, he would address and make arrangements to pay past debts
    Why would I pay a debt that is not mine?

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Why would I pay a debt that is not mine?
    still the same scammer pretty sad, but sure this name won't last long now that its out. GL on next name

Chipup

I never met you vegas but I'm glad to see your incapable of logical thought and just follow whatever is said. It's amazing, Here JakePeavy is Carseller's ghost.. Jake How do you plan on Repaying everyone??? This is exactly the same thing going on here. Zero Proof some guy harassing me because his Boss or more than likely just Him (Biteme's Ghost) wants to see if this spreads.

And you believe it with no proof. Just blindly go along with it.

Vegas39

Same piece of shhit scammer bored well luckily be ending soon you loser

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Fu(k. Cliff notes needed.

Chipup

Same piece of shhit scammer bored well luckily be ending soon you loser
    Yup scammer , yet I've repaid all my loans even to triple D. But please keep posting your defamation and harassment it's making a nice log of evidence.

Vegas39

Yup scammer , yet I've repaid all my loans even to triple D. But please keep posting your defamation and harassment it's making a nice log of evidence.

gonna sue over whats posted on a public forum. Stick to your job at Mcdonalds kid

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Chip you blathering twat... how am *I* being brought into this?

Read this real slowly so you'll (maybe) understand: I had NOTHING to do with what Jake is saying. NOTHING. Never spoke to him about the matter, EVER; Jake and my paths rarely cross in poker, as he generally plays at different times than I do. Just how the holy hell do you think I'm responsible for what Jake is saying? Love to hear THAT explanation you blabbering fool.

Whatever info Jake has is separate from me; get it? Comprende?

Now, having said all that (truthfulness)... and being you brought me into it, I damn sure now have a few things to say: Yep, I accused you of being borednaz months ago (privately) because... *drumroll* ... YOU ARE! You know it, I know it, The Giant knows it and apparently Jake & others now know it.

You can deny it till the cows come home, but it doesn't change the FACT that you are, pal. This marks the first time I've publicly stated it. You can thank yourself for that. And you reported *me* to SBR?... you lame-ass back-stabbing pussy. After I helped you w/pts and everything? What I said... I said "to your face" -- I never reported you to SBR. And I only said it a coupla times in PM's and then let it go (even when a couple peeps told me you were bad-mouthing me in poker chat.)
    You presented "logical reasons"... I "kept on"...gotta ask: what color is the sky in your world?

Hey, by nature, I'm a forgiving kinda guy... so, even after being told you bad-mouthed me in poker chat I let that go along with everything else and just moved on. Never thought about it again, frankly, till Jake started making posts now about you being borednaz. FACT... I had let it go moons ago.

Vegas and others can now see through you: your defense is awful cuz ... *drumroll* ... you don't really have one!... other than to continue to lie your ass off and keep denying what many now know.

I couldn't have been anymore magnanimous in my dealings with you prior (forgiving and forgetting) BUT... you now dragging me into this is something you'll regret round here. Trust me.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Chip you blathering twat... how am *I* being brought into this?

Whatever info Jake has is separate from me; get it? Comprende?
    You are to date the only person to ever Accuse me of this. Conveniently after you get mad at me in the world cup poker chat Jake just out of the blue starts all this Tirade BS. Even more ironically the very next day after Jake posts a statement of concern about me in a thread. How do you go from being concerned to Posting Slanderous comments with NO PROOF being presented about someone?

Either Jake is off his meds or he was acting on behalf of someone else's motives. Even if he 100% believed and had stumbled onto enough proof in his mind I was this borednaz guy, why would he Go from liking me to Having to Rant in every thread he can to tear me down? Makes no sense. You are the only logical link.

As to your threat about me regretting it, What is there to regret pal. I didn't come after you and you have zero impact on my life. Oh Noes Biteme doesn't like me my whole world is going to shatter. I only decided to respond to any of this For MikeTizzy's benefit. He's one of the few people here worth a damn.

You can call me Borednaz till the cows come home pal, It makes zero difference. Even if every single person in this forum now believes this lie, it still matters Zero. I will continue to do what I've done. I repay like I said I would and play poker.

If you choose to let a website anger you in real life that's your problem.
    Last edited by Chipup; 08-04-14 at 03:07 PM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

SBR drama. No need for a girlfriend.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You are to date the only person to ever Accuse me of this.
    Alzheimer's? Jake accused you as well.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

All I have to say is that I hope this is not true but my experience is that Jake and Biteme are standup guys and I would be very surprised if they would say/think this if it were not true.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, Vegas39, and GUMMO77

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I knew this would get good.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    All I have to say is that I hope this is not true but my experience is that Jake and Biteme are standup guys and I would be very surprised if they would say/think this if it were not true.
    I know Jake/bite me both are well liked and have a great reputation,. All I can offer on my end is a verifiable truth. I've repaid every single time I said I would. No excuses, no bs even when it was a huge uphill battle I kept true to my word. This is not something Bored would of done. I believe actions speak louder than words, but I seem to be a lone in that or else we wouldn't even of needed this thread.

I'm just going to do the only logical thing. Keep to myself from now on and finish my repayments.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

You are to date the only person to ever Accuse me of this. Conveniently after you get mad at me in the world cup poker chat Jake just out of the blue starts all this Tirade BS. Even more ironically the very next day after Jake posts a statement of concern about me in a thread. How do you go from being concerned to Posting Slanderous comments with NO PROOF being presented about someone?

Either Jake is off his meds or he was acting on behalf of someone else's motives. Even if he 100% believed and had stumbled onto enough proof in his mind I was this borednaz guy, why would he Go from liking me to Having to Rant in every thread he can to tear me down? Makes no sense. You are the only logical link.

As to your threat about me regretting it, What is there to regret pal. I didn't come after you and you have zero impact on my life. Oh Noes Biteme doesn't like me my whole world is going to shatter. I only decided to respond to any of this For MikeTizzy's benefit. He's one of the few people here worth a damn.

You can call me Borednaz till the cows come home pal, It makes zero difference. Even if every single person in this forum now believes this lie, it still matters Zero. I will continue to do what I've done. I repay like I said I would and play poker.

If you choose to let a website anger you in real life that's your problem.

I sure hope your not Borednaz.
    Last edited by downsouth; 08-04-14 at 05:36 PM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You are to date the only person to ever Accuse me of this.
    Like everything else you've written, this also would be WRONG. Others knew you were borednaz from early on, they just didn't take it publicly (like Jake now has). There are such things as PM's, ya know? And yes, factual evidence was presented so... keep blathering on with your lies and continue to BURY yourself.

Conveniently after you get mad at me in the world cup poker chat
    Have no idea what the hell you're talkin bout here... I never got mad at you in WC chat. The only leap I can possibly conjure to get to what you're saying here is my "gettin on you" for backing other teams other than USA, which was nothing more than the typical trash talking that was going on throughout on the rail. Get a grip, ffs, pal.

Jake just out of the blue starts all this Tirade BS. Even more ironically the very next day after Jake posts a statement of concern about me in a thread. How do you go from being concerned to Posting Slanderous comments with NO PROOF being presented about someone?
    WOW. Whatever loose marbles ya got bouncing round your faulty grey matter sure has led ya to some flawed conclusions. What part of "whatever info Jake has is separate from me" don't you comprehend? Seriously, why are you struggling with this fact? One more time... try really hard to grasp it this time: I can't speak for Jake. Have no clue about the "inside info" he spoke about. BUT, I'll go on record as saying I believe him and 100% agree with him that you're borednaz. But, once again, I've never spoken to Jake about any of this... EVER. (And I have a guess where his "inside info" comes from)

Either Jake is off his meds or he was acting on behalf of someone elses motives.
    Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can figure out that both of those statements could be UNTRUE. Prolly why you... oh, nevermind.

Even if he 100% believed and had stumbled onto enough proof in his mind I was this borednaz guy, why would he Go from liking me to Having to Rant in every thread he can to tear me down? Makes no sense. You are the only logical link.
    Which only further proves how, in fact, ILLOGICAL you are. For the love of God, man... THINK.
    You're going to have to ask Jake those questions (tho I and others can piece together his 'sources' -- if you were brighter, you could too. But alas...)
    BTW, lots of things are beginning to "make sense" to a lot of people.

As to your threat about me regretting it, What is there to regret pal. I didn't come after you and you have zero impact on my life. Oh Noes Biteme doesn't like me my whole world is going to shatter.
    1) Of course you came after me, numbnuts. The PROOF for everyone to see is in your original post. You can't possibly be this stupid. Peeps can READ it above, numbnuts! Hello, McFly???

2) As anyone with a brain knows, I of course was speaking of "forum life". Because of you wrongly & haphazardly dragging me into this current Jake/you thing (now piled onto previous stuff), I no longer respect you to give a shit what happens to ya IRL. Couldn't care less. FACT

3) You sure seemed to care when I didn't repond to your PM's and you were whining like a lil schoolgirl bout it in poker chat. Other peeps witnessed this. They were also on the table. Tell ya what -- never PM me about anything... EVER. Stop looking for handouts/help from me.

4) Anyone that reads your "defense" can see how lame it is and how you try to deflect things (by referring to your current account) and just gloss over what so many know.

5) Again, never PM me again... bout anything... EVER. Sorry if this, in fact, shatters a piece of your SBR World.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Sausage fest in here.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Sausage fest in here.
    Says the fella who quickly jumps in

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all i know is that i'm at the front of the line as far as repayment.... i helped chip clear all of his debt, and he now owes me 2k; so anyone thinking they are gonna get paid before me is gonna get a chimp with a mad-on heading straight for their nuts.... it will be a sausage-less fest after he's done fcking up your package if you try to fck with Chipup or his repayment obligation to me........

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Says the fella who quickly jumps in
    By quickly if you mean 4 hours later

JAKEPEAVY21

I don't dislike you chippynaz, as you've seen in previous threads defending you and trying to look out for your best interests. I just want you to man up and pay your debts. I do not have concrete proof but got some very strong info and i do believe it to be true. Anyhow, the masses can make up their own minds.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    By quickly if you mean 4 hours later
    Quickly referred to your verbiage... but, I see you're disrobing and jumping back into the sausage fest a lot quicker now.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I don't dislike you chippynaz, as you've seen in previous threads defending you and trying to look out for your best interests. I just want you to man up and pay your debts. I do not have concrete proof but got some very strong info and i do believe it to be true. Anyhow, the masses can make up their own minds.
    Jake, could you please tell this numbnut that I wasn't involved in any of this "very strong info" you received.

Our info is separate, and in fact, we have never spoken on this matter. FACT.
    Please verify these facts so this twit can then go about making things right and apologizing to me for creating this thread.

Thank you, Jake

p.s. -- He'll NEVER man up to his borednaz debts... NEVER... lacks the character to do so

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I always when people go at Bite. The guy has a history of burying people online.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, Triple_D_Bet, and Vegas39

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave tatddy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tatddy 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I always when people go at Bite. The guy has a history of burying people online.
    This...many have found that stepping to biter was the last thing they did. They might still be around yapping about this or that, but nobody takes anything they say seriously. Maybe that's the goal, similar to suicide-by-cop?

Who knows...I'm not convinced chipper is bored, despite some striking similarities. I don't know what bite and jake know though, and as they're pretty legit guys, I'm don't doubt it's probable.

JAKEPEAVY21

Jake, could you please tell this numbnut that I wasn't involved in any of this "very strong info" you received.

Our info is separate, and in fact, we have never spoken on this matter. FACT.
    Please verify these facts so this twit can then go about making things right and apologizing to me for creating this thread.

Thank you, Jake

p.s. -- He'll NEVER man up to his borednaz debts... NEVER... lacks the character to do so
    I would share the info if i could..get some of these sbr internet sleuths on the case

1234 Last