BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I gotta say, lots of respect to the SBR Poker community!

With all of the negativity and vitriol that normally dominates the forums, the last week of good spirited competition and positive statements of a good tourney by all involved does my heart good.

Man I hope I can afford to go to the Bash this year, I think it will be even better than it was two years ago where I met a number of really great friends!

Thanks to SBR for holding this promotion, it was a lot of fun and great competition!

Congrats to the USA team and the winner of the MVP, Sportfan (I think)!

Nice comeback from the Confederate team, no infighting or negativity happened and you pulled off a tie with my awesome Canadian team.

Also congrats to the World team, they kept positive without a negative word stated (that I saw) and just did not get the luck when they needed it!

To all of the poker community, lets keep the positive vibes and attitudes going. Keep supporting each other and point out the positives to help improve us all!

Going into a long weekend in Canada, BURRRPPP!!!!

Points Awarded:

sinmiedo gave BeerDog99 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 10 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, sinmiedo, ProlificalD, GUMMO77, boeing power, Laz, Djohns04, Slanina, Dan Kelly, and BigDaddy

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Great post, BD

One of the best guys on this forum.

I would also like to shout-out to a Team USA fan. I am not sure who he/she is, but while driving this morning I caught them at a light showing their pride.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  22.8 KB

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

yep the poker community here on the whole is awesome! lots of great folks here and to be honest, if it wasn't for the poker community here, I probably would've left the site awhile back..
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Great post, BD

One of the best guys on this forum.
    +1

I would also like to shout-out to a Team USA fan. I am not sure who he/she is, but while driving this morning I caught them at a light showing their pride.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  22.8 KB
    Oh, that's just bigblue.

He use to drive a Mercedes before gettin hammered in SBR poker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Oh, that's just bigblue.

He use to drive a Mercedes before gettin hammered in SBR poker.
    The driver did look angry, delusional, and unfortunate .... so BigBlue it was!

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they will let us use our points towards plane fare to the bash?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

The driver did look angry, delusional, and unfortunate
    WoRd
    So really, the only 2 peeps it coulda been was either Centaur or bigblue

But then I remembered Centy doesn't own a car... rides a bike... bought it second-hand from SlimShady

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    With all of the negativity and vitriol that normally dominates the forums, the last week of good spirited competition and positive statements of a good tourney by all involved does my heart good.

Man I hope I can afford to go to the Bash this year, I think it will be even better than it was two years ago where I met a number of really great friends!

Thanks to SBR for holding this promotion, it was a lot of fun and great competition!

Congrats to the USA team and the winner of the MVP, Sportfan (I think)!

Nice comeback from the Confederate team, no infighting or negativity happened and you pulled off a tie with my awesome Canadian team.

Also congrats to the World team, they kept positive without a negative word stated (that I saw) and just did not get the luck when they needed it!

To all of the poker community, lets keep the positive vibes and attitudes going. Keep supporting each other and point out the positives to help improve us all!

Going into a long weekend in Canada, BURRRPPP!!!!

Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave boeing power 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

BeerDog99

LMAO Guys!

Bite, Gummo and Boeing you guys consistently make me LOL at your responses!

Jake, I could not agree more. While I have not played as much on SBR as I used to, I keep coming back for my daily dose of fun stress free poker and forum banter. I work from home a lot and given I am a little ADD, I use SBR as a distraction and go back and forth for work and fun to my job done. It helps me focus as I need to work!

You guys are a good bunch!

Cheers!
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave BeerDog99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I still remember someone telling me once, 4uk you'd be the nicest guy here if Beerdog wasn't on this site. That was a couple years ago I believe. I couldn't argue with that. Your post is further proof of what a cool guy you are. The guys you listed included, I've made more "haven't met and may never do so" friends on this site than I ever expected possible on a gambling forum lol.

I can sit and write each persons name that I could think of right now and I'd still be leaving some out. Everyone that I've ever chatted with in poker I could see myself hanging out with sometime if the opportunity ever presented itself.

I do love my pizza and if they ever got rid of the pizza cards I just might lose it a little but it's the people on here that really keep me around(it's certainly not my crappy poker skills hehe). I've had so many on here help me out in the past whether it was points, poker tips or the best live stream for strippers(kidding...maybe??).

Kudos to you Beerdog for making this thread and being one of the nicest dudes around. Maybe one day we'll meet and I can tell ya "This round is on me"
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave 4uk4life 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I still remember someone telling me once, 4uk you'd be the nicest guy here if Beerdog wasn't on this site. That was a couple years ago I believe. I couldn't argue with that. Your post is further proof of what a cool guy you are. The guys you listed included, I've made more "haven't met and may never do so" friends on this site than I ever expected possible on a gambling forum lol.

I can sit and write each persons name that I could think of right now and I'd still be leaving some out. Everyone that I've ever chatted with in poker I could see myself hanging out with sometime if the opportunity ever presented itself.

I do love my pizza and if they ever got rid of the pizza cards I just might lose it a little but it's the people on here that really keep me around(it's certainly not my crappy poker skills hehe). I've had so many on here help me out in the past whether it was points, poker tips or the best live stream for strippers(kidding...maybe??).

Kudos to you Beerdog for making this thread and being one of the nicest dudes around. Maybe one day we'll meet and I can tell ya "This round is on me"
    Cheers bud!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I still remember someone telling me once, 4uk you'd be the nicest guy here if Beerdog wasn't on this site.
    That was snickerdoodles... and he just said it so you'd call his bet... which you did.

I've had so many on here help me out in the past whether it was points,

poker tips

or the best live stream for strippers

(kidding...maybe??).

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    That was snickerdoodles... and he just said it so you'd call his bet... which you did.

Well done Brother. Aced it
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave 4uk4life 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave 4uk4life 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I see you've all synchronized your menstrual cycles. Congrats. I hate you all.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

chippy are u ok?! what has happened to you? Carseller clone? do you need me to bail you out again? or should i discuss sports evaluation plans for you to make your own bank?? whats going on CHIPz!?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    chippy are u ok?! what has happened to you? Carseller clone? do you need me to bail you out again? or should i discuss sports evaluation plans for you to make your own bank?? whats going on CHIPz!?
    I've seen a change in the last couple of weeks in chip as well...everything ok there chip?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

good group of poker guys here at SBR

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    I see you've all synchronized your menstrual cycles. Congrats. I hate you all.
    Must be frustrating when you can't generate pts & owe on loans.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

i love you all, except the toxic ones that cant win of course, toxicity is never gonna help you become a winner and doesn't help others as well.