blacklady
    blacklady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Poker fix?

Not sure what is going on this last day of tournament but others should watch for this. I was in good shape then shoved against an all in by the software. Then I was disconnect with big pairs. Other hands I was in I never pushed button. Seems someone other than Team World was supposed to win first Match. Sorry guys. It was certainly not my fault. Hope the rest do not see this. GN will see how we do in the morning.
    Points Awarded:

OldschoolGambler gave blacklady 172 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by blacklady View Post
    Not sure what is going on this last day of tournament but others should watch for this. I was in good shape then shoved against an all in by the software. Then I was disconnect with big pairs. Other hands I was in I never pushed button. Seems someone other than Team World was supposed to win first Match. Sorry guys. It was certainly not my fault. Hope the rest do not see this. GN will see how we do in the morning.
    welcome to my world....... same shit happened to me days 1 and 3.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did it shove u against Jake? hmmm if so that has happened before....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Did it shove u against Jake? hmmm if so that has happened before....
    She limped on the button and I shoved and she/sbr called..

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmm more evidence. its mounting

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Jake is the golden child. Software loves him. Runs so good! Ask Milwaukee Mike!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I had two auto calls last night on the cash table. Luckily they were to small bets and not many chips were lost.

I will say this, both of the times my cursor was over the call button and it triggered automatically. May be smart to move your cursor away as best possible.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I have had numerous occurrences of auto-actions by the SBR Poker Client.

I have not tried to specifically recreate the circumstances but I believe there is something when auto-action buttons are clicked/unclicked (intentionally or by accident) and the action happens too quick where it is carried over to the next round of action.

My advice is to try and never use the auto-action options unless you are sure and have time before the action comes to you.

Overall, imho this poker client is very touchy and susceptible to delays and network related issues. I am guessing there are a few missing error checks and caching within the code to prevent these issues from happening.

Note, I am not programmer so I am not insulting the developer, just stating what I am guessing from what I have seen and my experience.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Me too.
    As have others.

I have had AA auto-folded and once in a tourney an auto-call of a bobbywaves all-in (I was next to act) with sumpthin like 8/6o

Damn frustrating when it occasionally happens.

I'm sure you're right bout the coding... good post, Doggy.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

I have not tried to specifically recreate the circumstances but I believe there is something when auto-action buttons are clicked/unclicked (intentionally or by accident) and the action happens too quick where it is carried over to the next round of action.

My advice is to try and never use the auto-action options unless you are sure and have time before the action comes to you.

Overall, imho this poker client is very touchy and susceptible to delays and network related issues. I am guessing there are a few missing error checks and caching within the code to prevent these issues from happening.

Note, I am not programmer so I am not insulting the developer, just stating what I am guessing from what I have seen and my experience.
    Please, allow me, with all due respect, to insult the fuk'in developer.

"Hey developer, your lousy ass piece of shit auto shove, play, fold, self disconnecting software is the worse poker software ever developed for realistic tournament action." I've seen better 16 bit code poker software functioning on pentium II for windows '95 running at 333 mhz, than the crap that passes for poker software here. It's a damn shame with all the professional top notch poker software out there today, we're forced to endure this ridiculous, redundant, outdated, joke of a poker client that exists in this realm of what amounts to "old fuk'in maid" software." (Look up "old maid" if this term is beyond your comprehension)

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Everything is fixed when we lose because there's zero chance the other guys just played better. Sorry about the auto calls but thinking they were intentional puts you in camp rigtard.

Old Maid No love for Uno?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Overall, imho this poker client is very touchy and susceptible to delays and network related issues.
    Not to mention superuser back doors

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Not to mention superuser back doors
    I know you don't really believe this, so, the only logical conclusion to be drawn is that psychologically you dream of being 'back doored' (prolly by Patrik Antonius).

Damn... it *IS* fun playing amateur psychologist. Who'd a thunk it...

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I know you don't really believe this, so, the only logical conclusion to be drawn is that psychologically you dream of being 'back doored' (prolly by Patrik Antonius).

Damn... it *IS* fun playing amateur psychologist. Who'd a thunk it...

Yep, centyhole dreams of being "back doored, hershey packed, rear ended, gerbil shoved, ball gagged pulp fiction style, and being the caboose on the gang bang gay train!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    and once in a tourney an auto-call of a bobbywaves all-in (I was next to act) with sumpthin like 8/6o
    I greatly appreciated that auto-call too, was absolutely shocked when you didn't win the hand.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

It seems to happen on occasion...After betting all but 1 chip preflop headsup and first to act, I was automatically folded on the flop. Only had it happen once though in a couple years, so could be worse!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yep, centyhole dreams of being "back doored, hershey packed, rear ended, gerbil shoved, ball gagged pulp fiction style, and being the caboose on the gang bang gay train!
    The point I was making to Centaur is one should probably leave the psychoanalyzing to the professionals; Centy delusively feels he can glean many psychological conclusions about me from reading some posts and watching me play SBR poker ... so ... I figure I'd give it a go and play in the same sandbox a lil bit.

BUT, you may be on to sumpthin, Dr. Jammer... so, why don't we prescribe a lil sumpthin sumpthin for Centy to make him feel as good as watchin an "Anderson Cooper 360" whilst on a morphine drip*:

*requires a 500pt co-pay

claudiubv1
    claudiubv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

I am in a tourney with 10 points buy-in, but I can't open my table. A message appear: " Table could not be open".
    Why? What's happened? It's first time when I try to play with this software. ((

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by claudiubv1 View Post
    I am in a tourney with 10 points buy-in, but I can't open my table. A message appear: " Table could not be open".
    Why? What's happened? It's first time when I try to play with this software. ((
    Sometimes the poker software is a little touchy. If you run into that, you generally need to restart the software and the table should pop up automatically.

claudiubv1
    claudiubv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

Thanks for your advice.I restart the software and it's working now.
    Good luck!