Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Stupid Rigged Shiethole.

This is purely a Jingoistic conspiracy smear campaign Against team Canada. First day Sin goes out 4th??? Second day two obviously superior poker players in Beerdog and Boeing go out second.. I mean losing to Triple_D_Bet? ? Does the guy even know what poker is? Not from what I've seen.

We will not even get into his lack of understanding of bobbywaves clearly logical ROI.
    No this shall not stand, I implore you the good people of sbr poker to not let this stand. Please donate to me 1pt each so we can secure AutoDonk as our Attorney in these matters.. We shall make the unjust pay, ps Go Team Canada.

(Completely unrelated, Beerdog you owe those points for the agreement we made whjch has nothing to do with my post AT ALL)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

If you don't think Triper knows what he's doing at the tables, you're the one that doesn't know what poker is.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    If you don't think Triper knows what he's doing at the tables, you're the one that doesn't know what poker is.
    Agreed!

+1

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    (Completely unrelated, Beerdog you owe those points for the agreement we made whjch has nothing to do with my post AT ALL)
    Not a clue on what you are referring to.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Gee , a confederate trying to subvert a message calling for action against a hate movement by picking the one useless item of opinion as arguement instead of the facts.. How original pal.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Agreed!

+1
    Don't agree with the enemy in your own thread Bd. Err I mean in a thread about US A based teams attempts to keep Canada down.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what is this "Canada" you speak of???? I thought it died off years ago? is it still there?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

This is purely a Jingoistic conspiracy smear campaign Against team Canada. First day Sin goes out 4th??? Second day two obviously superior poker players in Beerdog and Boeing go out second.. I mean losing to Triple_D_Bet? ? Does the guy even know what poker is? Not from what I've seen.

We will not even get into his lack of understanding of bobbywaves clearly logical ROI.
    No this shall not stand, I implore you the good people of sbr poker to not let this stand. Please donate to me 1pt each so we can secure AutoDonk as our Attorney in these matters.. We shall make the unjust pay, ps Go Team Canada.

Entirely predictable...the trick to beating Canadians is to bet weird amounts. They're all used to the pre-2000 exchange rate of $0.67 on the dollar; they either take too long trying to do the math or they fold to what they think is a bigger raise in CAD

Chipup

Well my shameless attempt at shilling even 1 point was thwarted by the fact that No one likes Canada. I also forgot Canadians are still Mostly under British rule leaving them devoid of humor like their Colonial Oppressors.

All I can say now is

And GIVE ME POINTS so I can shameless Put in 5 pt bets to win 200 On more people for mVp.
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave Chipup 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Entirely predictable...the trick to beating Canadians is to bet weird amounts. They're all used to the pre-2000 exchange rate of $0.67 on the dollar; they either take too long trying to do the math or they fold to what they think is a bigger raise in CAD
    I can -picture Beerdog & Boeing sitting there trying to figure out if a call would cost him his morning Hortons Coffee.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Well my shameless attempt at shilling even 1 point was thwarted by the fact that No one likes Canada. I also forgot Canadians are still Mostly under British rule leaving them devoid of humor like their Colonial Oppressors.

All I can say now is

And GIVE ME POINTS so I can shameless Put in 5 pt bets to win 200 On more people for mVp.
    Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me...

BeerDog99

LOL!

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me...