JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

Saturday High Roller/Sunday rebuy tournies?? Omaha ring tables??

will these be available this weekend?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yah, I didn't see the hi roller trny..... that sucks..... and I missed the 10 am this morning with it's paltry entry list.... prime opportunity to vault up the leader board..... I may wait and play the last one tonight, as then I will control my own destiny and possibly the destiny of six-seven other players as far as the A/B teams are concerned.....

as is, Jake, u got ballerhollic by 10 with him yet to play; he can ice it over me by winning or taking second, as he presently has me by 230. Baller bumps u to the B team with any points. If I take it down, i'm at 8250 and cause all sorts of havoc for those near the bubble on the a team..... mr klc, sportfan, no1hear, and even tdb (who ended with 8180) are all within my shooting range......

I plan to go out tonight, but those plans might change if I decide to stay home, have a good time, and make people stay up late to see where they fall....... My accountant, bqway, has the nos. updated through this a.m., and it's gonna be tight.....

Jake, if everyone above you or with a shot at you wiffs, you'll be no 12 on the A team, knocking mr klc out. (he's at 7730 and playing at 8, apparently). good luck, if I see someone cash before I play that keeps u on the B team, jake, I will probably crash my id to ensure I don't make the A team either, as I don't want to be saddled with wussywave's pathetic play......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-26-14 at 11:26 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yah, I didn't see the hi roller trny..... that sucks..... and I missed the 10 am this morning with it's paltry entry list.... prime opportunity to vault up the leader board..... I may wait and play the last one tonight, as then I will control my own destiny and possibly the destiny of six-seven other players as far as the A/B teams are concerned.....

as is, Jake, u got ballerhollic by 10 with him yet to play; he can ice it over me by winning or taking second, as he presently has me by 230. Baller bumps u to the B team with any points. If I take it down, i'm at 8250 and cause all sorts of havoc for those near the bubble on the a team..... mr klc, sportfan, no1hear, and even tdb (who ended with 8180) are all within my shooting range......

I plan to go out tonight, but those plans might change if I decide to stay home, have a good time, and make people stay up late to see where they fall....... My accountant, bqway, has the nos. updated through this a.m., and it's gonna be tight.....

Jake, if everyone above you or with a shot at you wiffs, you'll be no 12 on the A team, knocking mr klc out. (he's at 7730 and playing at 8, apparently). good luck, if I see someone cash before I play that keeps u on the B team, jake, I will probably crash my id to ensure I don't make the A team either, as I don't want to be saddled with wussywave's pathetic play......
    -2000 that you play today

Auto Donk

perhaps..... depends on now a new factor.... which is ballahollic is probaby about to open up another slot ahead of me, such that i only need to dust mr. klc to make the A squad... but i probably won't know if hollic is booted or not until after play is complete.... so i may just have to crush it and put myself up around 8th-9th on the A team...... I feel like Bill Fitch back when he was coaching the rockets.... "to tank, or not to tank, that is the question"!

Auto Donk

if on the B team, I will volunteer to play wussywaves every trny!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

I was more interested to see how you two would do as teammates...probably would be BFFs by world cups end and singing Kumbaya together

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10704

perhaps..... depends on now a new factor.... which is ballahollic is probaby about to open up another slot ahead of me, such that i only need to dust mr. klc to make the A squad... but i probably won't know if hollic is booted or not until after play is complete.... so i may just have to crush it and put myself up around 8th-9th on the A team...... I feel like Bill Fitch back when he was coaching the rockets.... "to tank, or not to tank, that is the question"!

If you are hoping to make team A from me getting booted you probably will be disappointed.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

This would be fantastic.

Auto Donk

I'll make the A team If I want to..... even if you and the original, or the non-original who you created after the original, who is balla2, or maybe balla1, are booted or not......you're easy prey.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I was more interested to see how you two would do as teammates...probably would be BFFs by world cups end and singing Kumbaya together
    if we sing koom bahhhh yaaahhhhh together at the bash, wave's will be singing in a notably higher "soprano" after his introduction to B-Qway

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10704

I'll make the A team If I want to..... even if you and the original, or the non-original who you created after the original, who is balla2, or maybe balla1, are booted or not......you're easy prey.....

I am super easy. One of the weaker players on the site for sure... This accusation at least is coming from the guy who doesn't know 3 pair beats a full house...
    Last edited by ballahollic2; 07-26-14 at 02:55 PM.

Auto Donk

lol... gotta love it!!!!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

lol... gotta love it!!!!
    Congrats on playing on a 12 man team donk, wish I could say the same!

JAKEPEAVY21

bump

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

It surely would be nice to see some weekend tournaments and some Omaha ring games.