Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

mods........ please.........

as you guys were real quick to consolidate all of my threads with wussywaves smacktalk, please do the same for all this wussywaves leaderboard/yearly contest/roi/tdb dispute, etc.... every f'n thread has dozens of waves' comments saying the same shit over and over and over..... no matter what the fck the original thread is about, within hours it's tripe and wussywaves firing salvos at each other, with other wavesbasher's joining in..... and this fckweed feels the need to respond to every last one of us.......

my f'n chimp is depressed trying to keep up with them; he's eating more and more to have enough shit to hurl at the computer screen for each new wussywave's post bitching about tripe, roi, dodging challenges, etc..... I need some help here........

thanks!

love,
    AD

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as you guys were real quick to consolidate all of my threads with wussywaves smacktalk, please do the same for all this wussywaves leaderboard/yearly contest/roi/tdb dispute, etc.... every f'n thread has dozens of waves' comments saying the same shit over and over and over..... no matter what the fck the original thread is about, within hours it's tripe and wussywaves firing salvos at each other, with other wavesbasher's joining in..... and this fckweed feels the need to respond to every last one of us.......

my f'n chimp is depressed trying to keep up with them; he's eating more and more to have enough shit to hurl at the computer screen for each new wussywave's post bitching about tripe, roi, dodging challenges, etc..... I need some help here........

thanks!

love,
    AD
    Sorry donker...didn't see anyone else posting much here, thought I'd use the space while it was empty to smack bobbo around a little bit. If mods consolidated into one thread would be hilarious seeing that many bobby excuses in one place

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

thanks!

love,
    AD
    Perhaps if you & Tripe shut your pie holes for a few minutes, Waves wouldn't respond.

The problem with women like you & Tripe, you always need the last word. Wulfman14 even confirmed Tripe always needing the last word, & unfortunately learned the hard way with a ban...RIP Wulf.

I will carry on the fight in Wulf's memory, I know it's what he would want me to do.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Perhaps if you & Tripe shut your pie holes for a few minutes, Waves wouldn't respond.

The problem with women like you & Tripe, you always need the last word. Wulfman14 even confirmed Tripe always needing the last word, & unfortunately learned the hard way with a ban...RIP Wulf.

I will carry on the fight in Wulf's memory, I know it's what he would want me to do.
    Guy tries to convince us he's right, then claims he's going to channel wulfy...whatta maroon

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    ...whatta maroon
    So bobby is a U of Chicago grad -- I'm impressed.