JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Trouble Login in to Poker.

Hey guys, Today I was trying to log in and play Poker but was getting a error message from server 3, User not found. Please help.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

same here, i can't login all of a sudden.

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Same here, seems like this happens every year.

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

SUCKS

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I played the morning tourney with no issues...

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Just before the 3pm tourney, I also had that problem. It seemed to resolve itself shortly before 3pm.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

This is the main reason I haven't gone pro. I've had too many issues like this playing 1 tourney a day and limited cash in a few months to sign up and take it seriously. Not to mention the software itself is straight out of 2002. If SBR was able to fix these problems I'm sure I'm not the only one who would reconsider. Until then I'll stick to pizzas on demand

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

same shit I got, "this is sir-vah tree, no play poker today, cowboy, fck you go away" in broken English that reminded me of cartman playing a Vietnamese hooker, or something like that....

figure they just had to recalibrate the doom switch and get the "sbr golden boy jake peavey must win" software update installed..... given this morning's results, looks like they completed that update, so the problems should go away.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-14-14 at 07:15 PM.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Just ignore it.

Happened to me...got in just fine.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Same shit here too.Had to enter my log in 3 fuk'in times before I was able to finally get into Poker. Also, the regular sbr log in screen only has the fuk'in word "log in" now! No place to enter your info, when you click on it, you are now taken to a completely different window to log on. Is this how it's gonna be from now on?

SharpAngles

Logged in and got "User Unknown" then "Unknown kernel error". Ignored it and tried sitting at a cash table but wouldn't respond when I clicked sit here or whatever it says until I closed table and reopened. Then software acted normally.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Logged in and got "User Unknown" then "Unknown kernel error". Ignored it and tried sitting at a cash table but wouldn't respond when I clicked sit here or whatever it says until I closed table and reopened. Then software acted normally.
    pretty certain I know what the "kernel" error is.... I have to take responsibility for this one..... took Bongoqualia down to the street market here in San Jose, C.R., uh... i mean, uh,.... "Texas", and the little chimp wanted one of those roasted ears of corn they bake on trash can lids down here..... (most of you can already see where this is going.....) A few hours later, when we got back to my office where i work here in costa rica, uh... texas, uh..... some sbr employees were updating poker software, and WussyWaves' profile came up, and B-Qway, as he's known here at the office, started doing what he does best when he sees anything "Waves" or now, by associaition, anything "phildelphia eagles", and the slighlty digestively-processed formerly roasted corn began to fly....... end result: serious kernal error!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-16-14 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Bongo was really p'od when we made him clean the kernels off the servers.....

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

getting it as well but after a few tries it logs me in

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

any update on this?

took 3 times again today

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Still the case when I log in. Also the software stopped popping up or getting attention or whatever windows calls it when action is on me. Focused on other tables on Bovada and realized 15 minutes after 12 todays tourney had started and Id already been kicked for sitting out too long. Not a big deal but wanted to let anyone who may be working on the software know whats going on.