Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Autodonk owes me points

At the poker tables AutoDonk promised me 500-600 points He shipped me 28.. Irony is a cruel biatch here for Donker. Donk said he's send me one hundred points, then in the next line he said He would ship 500 points to anyone who was there posting for either side during the argument.

He has only shipped me 28 points. I'm demanding the rest in full be for the sunday rebuy .

And Sadly for Donk I took a screenshot as proof. The only reason I'm not posting it is because then donker would have to pay a lot of people 500 points. So I'm giving him time to acknowledge and pay to avoid a painful debt.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Chipup 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lol...... nice one!

p.s., i think a higher bid came in, I'll go to 1050 for a half years' worth of your action....... go ahead and post that "screen shot!"

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    lol...... nice one!

p.s., i think a higher bid came in, I'll go to 1050 for a half years' worth of your action....... go ahead and post that "screen shot!"

Glad you appreciate my humor. But ok I'm not a bluffer here is the Screenshot.
    donkpts.jpg

Also everyone should avoid the side table. It doesn't prove anything about biteme nor the scam he's running
    Last edited by Chipup; 07-06-14 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Did not realize I forgot to edit out side table
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Chipup 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post

Glad you appreciate my humor. But ok I'm not a bluffer here is the Screenshot.
    donkpts.jpg

Also everyone should avoid the side table. It doesn't prove anything about biteme nor the scam he's running
    enhance the photo.... I can't read the text of the screenshot, and when I tried to magnify it, it's unreadable blurry....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-06-14 at 02:15 PM.

Chipup

At daughters party. I"ll repost when I get home.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

That's when bite was supposed to order my pizzaj/j

Auto Donk

At daughters party. I"ll repost when I get home.
    cool... I'm really interested in being able to read about biteme's "scam" as you call it..... if it's about his superuser status with sbr, I believe it already!

hope you're having fun at the zoo... and you better haul ass if you think you're gonna make the sunday afternoon trny!

Chipup

Here you go donker. Hurry n pay up pal so I can play. At least the min buy in while you look this over. 7 minutes left.
    donk2txt.jpg
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chipup; 07-06-14 at 03:55 PM.

Chipup
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Chipup 70 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

ah, i now see what your talking about, when yoiu called yourself a charity case..... as for the 500 to collectively spread around the forum, that turned into 1400-1500 by the time i was done..... threw u some in the "bet thread" even tho you dogged me out a bit.... otherwise you'da gotten more..... ask playersonly69. but, never wanna risk my good name here on sbr (i'm laffing too, mutha fuckas), so I'll throw you the other 70 i'm short per my gratuitous statement sayin' i'd throw u a hundred..... hope you and your daughter had fun today! and again, I apologize for not seeing the "fine print", or blurry fine print, as the case may be, before i was woken up from an hour nap at exactly 4:01 to play the sunday trny, otherwise you'd have had it for today..... cheers!!!

Auto Donk

ps, chi pup, i hope you're bustin biteme's balls for the "pizza party" he said "sure" to! lol.... his saying "sure" to the "pizza's on biteme tonight" comment is the same as me responding to you calling yourself the "biggest charity case" on sbr with I'll throw u a hundred pts.....

Chipup

Donk Pal, Your right I did ride you harder or "Dog you out" a bit more than I should of. I tend to hold friends up to a higher than I should standard. . As to biteme I wasn't at his table playing so he doesn't owe me pizza. As to my girl, she got sick half way through the day poor thing and missed out on her day.

Auto Donk

Donk Pal, Your right I did ride you harder or "Dog you out" a bit more than I should of. I tend to hold friends up to a higher than I should standard. . As to biteme I wasn't at his table playing so he doesn't owe me pizza. As to my girl, she got sick half way through the day poor thing and missed out on her day.
    hey pup, it's all good.... enjoy the points and use them wisely.... wish i could've got em to you in time to play today, but i was running on fumes at 3pm and took an hour power nap. sorry to hear about your daughter's situation..... and as for you, I hope yours improves healthwise, as well..... haven't checked your 1/2 year pts thread; is it still a viable option. I'll take the deal at 1050 if noone's bid higher.... About to dine on steaks I grilled with my wife and son, will check back after dinner.... good luck!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Chipper you techno dweeb...you left out the most interesting part, where I said if we're all having a pizza party I'm counting on MoneyShot to bring the whores. He quickly agreed he'd try his best.

BOTTOM LINE: Yeah I was having my own personal "Felting party" and had nuff big willy betpoints to get ~6 pizza cards @ 2/4... BUT, unless someone guarantees me the whores:

There will be NO PARTY.

And Jackie & JoJo don't count! Sure they might act like it, but they don't get paid for their depravity so technically they're not pros.

Auto Donk

a very wise man once told me, "they're all whores, they just live in different houses."

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Is your screen name "Chip-Up" or "Chi-Pup". Are u a chipper or a pupper?
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Jrod124 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.