itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anybody use NLOP for poker in the U.S.?

Go or no go as far as depositing and what are the tables/tourneys like?

I've heard Mike Sexton is associated with it so threw up flags and wanted to tap my network of fellow degens in here to get a sense of what the deal is.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never heard if it

Check traffic numbers meaning number of players playing at tables

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Also never heard of it. At this point I wouldn't trust any site accepting U.S. players until something is released allowing us to play again.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

piece of shit; my wife won 300 in a trny in their old format; new format is cheaper, and very rigged.... if you don't pay monthly fee, u will not cash for anything significant....... you can mail in a monthly post card and get the same benefits as the tools that pay 20 something a month, but I'm pretty sure if you did, they'd doom switch you like the players that play there for free and never cash..... I won 3-400 bucks, during a trial month and one more month, but then went to free, and did n't cash but once for ten bucks in a small trny over two-three months of playing there for free; took every bad beat possible after deciding not to play for a monthly fee; haven't played there since but get emails from those fcks all the time..... they switched to a "chinchier" format because, I heard, they were teetering on going broke..... I wouldn't waste my time with that sorry ass site if I were you.....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    piece of shit; my wife won 300 in a trny in their old format; new format is cheaper, and very rigged.... if you don't pay monthly fee, u will not cash for anything significant....... you can mail in a monthly post card and get the same benefits as the tools that pay 20 something a month, but I'm pretty sure if you did, they'd doom switch you like the players that play there for free and never cash..... I won 3-400 bucks, during a trial month and one more month, but then went to free, and did n't cash but once for ten bucks in a small trny over two-three months of playing there for free; took every bad beat possible after deciding not to play for a monthly fee; haven't played there since but get emails from those fcks all the time..... they switched to a "chinchier" format because, I heard, they were teetering on going broke..... I wouldn't waste my time with that sorry ass site if I were you.....
    Thanks for the heads up. Thats the kind of first hand testimonial I was looking for.